Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you recommend?

Hi. I'm wondering which stuff pack I should get! I don't want this to be a "pick which one you like" or "pick what suits you" threads. I want to hear which one is your guys favorite! I have 70s 80s 90s stuff, which of the others do you, you personally, like the most! Whichever one is liked by the most people, is the one I'll get!

Master suite:6

KPST:1

Deisal: 4

Town life:1

High end loft stuff: 2

Fast lane:3

Outdoor living:4

Say which one you like the most!

Comments

• Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited April 2013
    Diesel, I really like the clothes.
  • Options
    linklover1o1linklover1o1 Posts: 584
    edited April 2013
    That's 1 to deisal :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    I got Fast Lane solely because my Sims needed to be able to buy a ****** rocket. :mrgreen: I happen to like the "Wynndale" furniture that came with it, simple and nice looking with high comfort rating.

In general there's enough CC for me to get by without any stuff packs. But we just had to have that bike.

EDIT: Really, I can't say that six letter word? It's the place where a tree splits into two branches. :roll:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That's another vote :mrgreen: this is also a bump post lol
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    LOL how come when I say I dont like university life I get a bunch of comments quickly, but when I ask a question I only get 2 friendly people? XD
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    I absolutely love all the content that comes with master suite. I also love the clothes that come with diesel. If you could get both i would, but if only one than I recommend master suite more. :P
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited April 2013
    master suite has some nice items... just look for yourself and decide...
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited April 2013
    Outdoor living is a great stuff pack if you like to have a lot of good outdoor stuff like BBQ's and garden furniture, I use the stuff from this pack more than any other i would think.
  • Options
    Kaylie27Kaylie27 Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited April 2013
    My favorite is outdoor stuff. :)
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited April 2013
    Honestly, Ive liked most of the stuff packs that have come out, except for Fast Lane and Katy Perry Sweet Treats. But I would say that my favorite is outdoor living stuff, I really liked the clothes that came with it and the outdoor living stuff.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited April 2013
    if i had to choose one it would be diesel ...its soo hard to find good clothes for guys..

but fast lane is another favorite..but then again i also love the 70s one..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for all these votes! Keep 'em coming!
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited April 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    but then again i also love the 70s one..

Oh! I almost forgot about that one. Its one of my favs too!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi. I'm wondering which stuff pack I should get! I don't want this to be a "pick which one you like" or "pick what suits you" threads. I want to hear which one is your guys favorite! I have 70s 80s 90s stuff, which of the others do you, you personally, like the most! Whichever one is liked by the most people, is the one I'll get!

Master suite:2

KPST:

Deisal: 2

Town life:

High end loft stuff:

Fast lane:1

Outdoor living:3

Say which one you like the most!

I have 3 favorites....hmmm...I think I'm going to go with High-end Loft Stuff. Everything had high ratings for comfort, excellent room scores, and it added a dimension to the game that was--and still is in my opinion--missing. I love ultra-modern, industrial looking design, and we are pretty limited there without that pack, IMHO. (My other two are Outdoor Living Stuff and Diesel.)
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited April 2013
    I liked the Outdoor Living & Fast Lane but I don't have all of the Stuff Packs to have an opinion. I got tired of the limited car options so that's why I like Fast Lane (although the relationship with your car thing is a little weird...Maybe b/c I'm not a guy? lol)
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited April 2013
    Diesel
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited April 2013
    If I had to get one it would be 70s 80s & 90s stuff but you already have that. But I would only buy it on a good sale because although I'm a total sucker for those decades (and the 60s) the SP is very lacking in content. Honestly I wouldn't buy any of the rest of the ones you listed, they're not worth it in my opinion. So there's my opinion :lol:
  • Options
    KingFireRiderKingFireRider Posts: 1,390 Member
    edited April 2013
    Master Suites. love the clothing they got
  • Options
    ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited April 2013
    I honestly LOVE them all, but I think I would have to say outdoor living because I use it a lot when building homes! :)
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited April 2013
    Personally I like Master Suite and it's the only SP I have (so far anyways)
  • Options
    prelynmaxprelynmax Posts: 683 Member
    edited April 2013
    I saw this women's black short dress and boot set from Diesel Life that was pretty sexy. I put it on my main wife sim.

Screenshot-27.jpg:original
    I have seen the tides of Simming shift from it's glory days to... whatever The Sims 4 is.
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited April 2013
    I like Master Suite, it adds so much variety for PJs.
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited April 2013
    I only have two - High End Loft and 70s 80s & 90s. I don't even have High End Loft loaded and haven't for a long time. The only thing out of it that I ended up really liking was the corner tub.

If I was going to buy one tomorrow it would be Outdoor Living or Master Suite.

Edit: In answer to your other question - it's because there's nothing to argue about. 8)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for these votes, keep 'em coming! I'm ending this on April 20, and until then the votes are going up :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi :)

KPST: :mrgreen: