Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post some of your in game screenshots, it can be anything you like! *Pic heavy*

Comments

• Options
    SynnicaSynnica Posts: 196 Member
    edited April 2013
    My Magician VaBoom was hit with a meteor and died...First time this has happen to me :( I almost cried ! She was level a 8 magician after her sister summon the genie to revive VaBoom she started back at level 4 :( well here are some pics I took of the horrific experience .Screenshot-267_zps05c8ae66.jpgScreenshot-257_zps9b57121b.jpgScreenshot-247_zpsa63a8a63.jpgScreenshot-252_zps74106961.jpgScreenshot-271_zpsef0ad87e.jpgThe meteor debris looks like little demon faces ...creepy Screenshot-261_zpsdb9ef331.jpg
    And this is my current household in Aurora Skies Screenshot-284_zpsbb914d04.jpg
  • Options
    supersimmiansupersimmian Posts: 1,185
    edited April 2013
    Thanks to everyone who commented on my post. I would go through and reply to individually right now, but I'm getting to be pretty swamped with RL this weekend. I have skimmed through everyone's updates and they all great! :)
  • Options
    lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    SupernaturalStar: I have the greenhouse set, it's amazing.

raacheel14: Phoenix is precious. PlantSims make such great kids, the flower trail when teaching them to walk is just non-stop "awwwww."

Synnica: Sorry to hear about your magician's temporary death. I have had no meteors yet in the game myself. With that last picture placed after the other series, it kind of looks like they're toasting the meteor. :lol:

~~~

A forum user posted pictures of a Sim who I thought would match Quincy well, so I downloaded him. They liked each other right away.

Screenshot-207_zpsfec0f9a5.jpg

This town had low population so I put a bunch of my Sims in. I made Tyler a singer after icy_lava's bio of him so he'll probably meet them all eventually. Forrest: "Yeah, okay, thanks. Please leave now."

Screenshot-211_zps45586c91.jpg

They became boyfriends and tried for larva. Out popped Felix after a while. Tyler looks pretty pleased with himself.

Screenshot-218_zpse406d76e.jpg

"There there."

Screenshot-221_zps69b89e2d.jpg

I forgot to marry them first, so they got publicly disgraced for having the kid. I made honest men out of them the next day at a combo wedding/birthday. "Speech after cake, I'm hungry now."

Screenshot-227_zpsc69775a3.jpg

Why bother learning to walk when you can do this? :mrgreen:

Screenshot-229_zpsa39ce3e6.jpg

Sneak future preview. He looks much more like Tyler, including wings, but with Quincy's skin tone and ears, and a mixed nose.

felix2_zps635d23da.jpgfelix1_zpsafefee54.jpg
  • Options
    raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited April 2013
    @Synnica Awww:( that sucks :(
    your current family is so cute, perfect air balloon picture :)

@lupusrex180 Thank you! I love the flower trail they leave when they walk :)
    Quincy looks really cute with that sim, looks like their a perfect match. Their toddler is adorable & looks really good grown up!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Marki family update:

Calvin got a new hairstyle, I like this one on him much better.
    14smji1.jpg

Phoenix loves his mommy & daddy :)
    1jb4nl.jpg
    35bfq4i.jpg
    2hz5v1k.jpg
    35kj0jk.jpg

Cadence and Calvin play with Phoenix everyday :)
    a0c3g9.jpg

After a long day of playing Phoenix was so tired, he's so cute when he sleeps.
    2mh5urr.jpg

The next day Cadence and Calvin went to the hotspot, the propser room.
    They have 5 star celebrity so they got in & danced, met some new people, had a drink & ate some food.
    5pjtk6.jpg
    2070yah.jpg
    1zlrui1.jpg
    mlu9z.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I forgot to say, the Marki family moved to bridgeport :)
  • Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited April 2013
    That plant baby is so cute and its great to see the Marki's again. :D

I took a family photo:
    434f35f4-26a1-4f73-8f85-fa37cb168eb7.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    @xkaylanicolex Thanks! :)
    Aw what a beautiful family photo.
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited April 2013
    raacheel14 wrote:

Quincy looks really cute with that sim, looks like their a perfect match. Their toddler is adorable & looks really good grown up!
    Well, ya got me to thank! I am that forum user! :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    c590483d-9d1d-4b6c-99f8-82c7c2323fc0.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Even more:
    053ee848-04b7-44be-80c5-de40135e1d97.jpg
    I'm having too much fun.
  • Options
    prelynmaxprelynmax Posts: 683 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to introduce you to the first of the many non-CAS made sim in The Weird Legacy.

Screenshot-36.jpg:original

Her name is Alisha Young, the daughter of my little couple I was doing. Isn't she pretty?
    I have seen the tides of Simming shift from it's glory days to... whatever The Sims 4 is.
  • Options
    Kat241989Kat241989 Posts: 395 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks guys, they are lots of fun to play, not the best photographer but here's some more picks.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Boots had a little girl Foal called Maggie.
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    Saphie went and took in little Mary (Her ex husbands daughter with Ariel's step-daughter) when Mary's mom couldn't cope, Ariel was happy to raise his grandaughter.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Ariel teaching Mary how to walk.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Marys bedroom.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Saphie and Ariel have a woohoo in the shower.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Saphie and Ariel are expecting their first baby together.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Saphie spending some quality time with Mary
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Crazy naked lady petting Maggie in the background

Dylan moved out and the twins are teens in boarding school, once they come home I think it'll be a trip to college for them.
  • Options
    SynnicaSynnica Posts: 196 Member
    edited April 2013
    raacheel14 wrote:

It sure does :( ....thank you for commenting ....:D you have really lovely photos especially Phoenix he is soooo cute .! :D
  • Options
    fuelieinbluefuelieinblue Posts: 192 Member
    edited April 2013
    Finally got a Plant Sim after it took me forever to figure out that you have to pick the forbidden fruit...not harvest it :?

She's really cute though. Her name is Ivy...so original, I know :roll:

I've also had a few requests to upload some of my family so I've gotten Hannah and Helen done so far. Here are the links to them on the exchange:

Helen - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7173004

Hannah - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7176654

Screenshot-3-1_zps580e0a16.png

Screenshot-4-1_zps1398f2a9.png

Screenshot-5-1_zps0ff87a59.png

Screenshot-6-1_zps340f4a83.png
  • Options
    sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited April 2013
    These are Sammy's kids with Phoenix Prudence of Twinbrook. What do you think of them?

Savannah

Screenshot-29_zpsbcc51998.jpg

Leona

Screenshot-49_zps7ccab9ab.jpg

Ruan

Screenshot-50_zpseb354c49.jpg

Konstandin

Screenshot-52_zps4cacd1c5.jpg

And Besnik

Screenshot-53_zps2e1b2e3e.jpg
  • Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited April 2013
    @raacheel14, I love your family especially Phoenix, is it fun to play plantsims? i haven't bothered with them yet. And yay for Bridgeport, it's always been my favourite (well that and Lucky Palms).

I haven't had much time to play lately but here's a few random pics from my last playing session.

Here's a weird one, my sim got arrested but it must have glitched because he never went to the police car and was going around for hours doing everything with his hands handcuffed behind his back before I had to reset him. Here he is doing some graffiti with the can behind his back :?
    04ddab96-debc-4590-a007-8db64ff9a4e6_zps8a09a155.jpg

Sketching his new roommate back in Lucky Palms, he has a pretty high art skill and yet he still sucks by the looks of it.
    Screenshot-222_zpse2f222e1.jpg

Passed out during his own party, it was a good one :lol: People were still there at 3pm the next day, I had to get him to break up the party himself!
    Screenshot-206_zps13e96231.jpg

This was my sims new roommate, but then I liked him so much I actually added him to the family and play him now as well, I currently have him off for a term in uni. But anyway, I just though this was funny - he came home one day with his face like this (this was before I was controlling him) :lol: Also I accidentally gave him the same hair as my main sim but I've since changed it. I need to get some more pictures of him, I've only really started playing him now.
    Screenshot-221_zpsaf939100.jpg
  • Options
    AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited April 2013
    Love seeing everyones pictures!!

Here are some sample pictures from my page, if you want to read the story to go along with it click on the link :)

screenshot-462.jpg?w=640&h=399

screenshot-512.jpg?w=640&h=399

screenshot-142.jpg?w=640&h=399

screenshot-152.jpg?w=640&h=399

screenshot-92.jpg?w=640&h=399

http://amandralynn.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/1/
    Click on the above link to read Lucy's story from the beginning. :)
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Update from my game. I let Parker Prudence breed with Sammy, as promised to another Simmer. This is Parker all aged up, as he's only a child at the start of the game. Sammy's going to have a huge family, since I gave Parker the surrounded by family LTW.

Screenshot_zps32f418fe.jpg

This is their first daughter, Rochelle Prudence. I'm not sure what to make of her. She's all Parker except for eye shape.

Screenshot-2_zpscb34da5e.jpg

Also, in Moonlight Falls, Sammy fell pregnant by Flint MacDuff again. She had a little boy named Euan. Here he is:

Screenshot-5_zps1a5935de.jpg

Fiona also aged up to child. I don't see much of Sammy in her; I think she's mostly Flint.

Screenshot-4_zpsee63f4f7.jpg
  • Options
    Cali_Pier92Cali_Pier92 Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow, that's one unlucky guy. :shock:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    @xkaylanicolex That's the best family picture ever, I love all their eyes! The picture in the snow is so cute :3

@prelynmax She's cute :) thanks for sharing!

@Kat241989 Awe cute horses :) cute pictures of teaching your toddler how to walk! I love Mary's bedroom.

@Synnica You're welcome & thank you! :)

@fuelieinblue Awe Ivy is a cute name!
    I rec'd both your sims, & aweeee Ivy grew up to be so adorable :) I love her cc eyes & skin, where'd you get them?

@sammymcgoff I like how they're all different :)Konstandin's a cutie.

@neon_wild Thank you! :) I think plantsims are really fun to play, I'm really attached to Phoenix already, you should definitely have a baby plant sim!
    I haven't playd in Bridgeport in so long, it's a nice change:)

Great pictures of your sim! Haha loving him sketch xD The last picture's funny :D

@Amandralynn I really love the pictures you posted, I love the girls hair & outfit:) it looks like you have some beautiful scenic pictures! I will be checking out the link =D

@sammymcgoff I really like the way Rochelle looks, she's very unique looking, I wonder what she'll look like when she grows up :)
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited April 2013
    @ ddsims3world - Thanks for the tip. :D

No problem, glad I could help you out! Very nice update!
    raacheel14 wrote:
    @ddsims3world Ouuu I love the poster!

@ddsims3world Lol cool university pics!
    I hate when the cops catch you doing street art xD

Thanks for the comments! Yeah the cops doesn't know anything about "proper" art! Great update pics! It's funny how sims really wanted to gather around just for pizza! Pretty cute looking plantsim toddler! I've yet to encounter a plantsim or find the forbidden fruit. But then again I'm not really into plantsims just like Sims 2. Very caring parents, but at the same time they know when to find time for going out to party out.

--

I will post bit of pics of the simmers least favorite sim >> Liam O'Dourke:

LiamRC1_zpsdf42b949.jpg

But first his report card which no surprise he gotten an A.

LiamGrim46_zps69cf9d8d.jpg

LiamGrim52_zps3eb8c6d1.jpg

LiamGrim53_zps141d5346.jpg

Liam & Grimmy are mortal enemies!

--

Dryer_zpseaa7f5a3.jpg

I've also created this rebel sim who name is Brett who is 100% rebel!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Wow, that's one unlucky guy. :shock:

Yes, he is unfortunate looking. And their toddler daughter Rochelle looks like him too :shock: . Hope she grows up OK......

• Options
    fuelieinbluefuelieinblue Posts: 192 Member
    edited April 2013
    raacheel14 wrote:

@fuelieinblue Awe Ivy is a cute name!
    I rec'd both your sims, & aweeee Ivy grew up to be so adorable :) I love her cc eyes & skin, where'd you get them?

Thanks so much! The eyes are from here: http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/46123008626/this-is-a-blend-of-two-of-ephemeras-eyes-and

And the skin is most likely Ephemera, but I will check for sure when I go in game:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/ephemera69

Emilianna and Calliope grew into adults. They are gorgeous! I especially like Emilianna. She will most likely be the one to stay in the house and carry on the name. She seems to have the best mix of both parents.

Calliope:

Screenshot-15-1_zpsd898f394.png

Emilianna:

Screenshot-14-1_zps50a419f2.png
  • Options
    lupusrex180lupusrex180 Posts: 644 Member
    edited April 2013
    Not much from me this time because I'm trying to figure out how to run with Story Progression at a reasonable speed. I will mostly just comment.

raacheel14: Calvin looks pleased with his new haircut. I like your decor in Phoenix's room.
    xkaylanicolex: The whole family is good-looking. The clinging to the leg pose is precious.
    prelynmax: Alisha is cute, I love all the kids I see produced through genetics. Well, usually. >_>
    Kat241989: Looks like the family is having fun! I can't stand taking care of horses myself but it's always nice to see pictures of them.
    fuelieinblue: You picked a great skin tone/color for Ivy, she looks fantastic.
    sammymcgoff: The three Prudence boys look all right, but I just don't know about those girls. :lol:
    neon_wild: Funny pics. I think sketching is a different (hidden?) skill because all of my master painters have done terrible ones too.
    Amandralynn: Nice, I'll check out the story later.
    ddsims3world: Funny stuff. What does the little leaf mean in a speech bubble? I've seen it a few times but can't figure it out.

~~~

I've never actually seen a raccoon while it's doing this, so I took a couple screenshots. Bonehilda picked it up and the little monster went right back and did it again. :lol:

Screenshot-2_zpsaff72c4a.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zpsf17c334d.jpg

My kids almost never have "distinctive," identifiable features until they are Children. But Felix already looks so much like Tyler. Quincy is teaching him to talk, try to ignore the fact that his wings are in the stinky toilet. :roll:

Screenshot-5_zps4bd6307d.jpg