Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LGR Posts his review of Aurora Skies on youtube

Comments

• Options
    neon_wildneon_wild Posts: 1,220 Member
    edited February 2013
    I seriously doubt he really cares what anyone's opinions are on his health, that has nothing to do with his reviews whatsoever and is his own business.
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited February 2013
    -
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited February 2013
    If I looked like him I would not draw attention to myself.

Post one of your videos and let's see what you look like. Bet he looks better. :lol:
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Are you actually trying to stir up some attention for yourself or something on a sims forum of all places, how sad. I'm sure he's crying into his pillow as we speak because some person on the internet doesn't like him. :lol: :roll: Good luck with that, I'll be ignoring any of your further efforts.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    -
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    -
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited February 2013

Post one of your videos and let's see what you look like. Bet he looks better. :lol:
    Believe me honey pie, I do look good. :roll:

I know LGR can look like a cutie. Shave, cut his hair and there you go. Unless you're willing to prove you look good, babycakes, you should keep your mouth shut.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    VihzelVihzel Posts: 734 New Member
    edited February 2013

That is a horrible thing to say. I'm shocked.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited February 2013
    Vihzel wrote:

That is a horrible thing to say. I'm shocked.

This! The things people will say for attention are disgusting. And on a sims forum of all places :lol: :roll:
    This review had me in tears also! Love how he's always brutally honest
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    GodessTruGodessTru Posts: 215 Member
    edited February 2013
    I absolutely LOVED that video! LGR had me laughing like crazy and I loved the snark and brutal honesty!
    It also kind of makes me want to go ahead and get Showtime, because seeing that mime was hysterical!! :lol: Thanks so much for sharing it! I was hoping there were video reviews of other worlds from him (besides Monte Vista, which I have), but I didn't see any right away so I'm off to search, because now I feel like I need to go find more reviews on other worlds and expansion/stuff packs I don't have. I don't know why I've never thought to before!

Ugh...I can't even comment about the extremely rude simmer.And like brookesaywhatx said ( :lol: ) on a sims 3 forum of all places.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    GodessTru wrote:
    I absolutely LOVED that video! LGR had me laughing like crazy and I loved the snark and brutal honesty!
    It also kind of makes me want to go ahead and get Showtime, because seeing that mime was hysterical!! :lol: Thanks so much for sharing it! I was hoping there were video reviews of other worlds from him (besides Monte Vista, which I have), but I didn't see any right away so I'm off to search, because now I feel like I need to go find more reviews on other worlds and expansion/stuff packs I don't have. I don't know why I've never thought to before!

Ugh...I can't even comment about the extremely rude simmer.And like brookesaywhatx said ( :lol: ) on a sims 3 forum of all places.

The mime was hilarious :lol: LGR does have videos of all the worlds, I'm certain because I recently watched them myself! I think you should find them on his channel under sims videos or something. They're well worth the watch, all of his sims reviews are really.
  • Options
    StarrfoxxStarrfoxx Posts: 147 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I love LGR's videos. He's just straight up about stuff. He has made it clear that these particular store world videos are not reviews, but rather "play" videos. So yes, I would have liked to have seen more of the content from AS. However, that wasn't his intention with the video. He just loaded it up, fooled around with it, and realized it just wasn't for him.
  • Options
    GodessTruGodessTru Posts: 215 Member
    edited February 2013
    neon_wild wrote:
    GodessTru wrote:

The mime was hilarious :lol: LGR does have videos of all the worlds, I'm certain because I recently watched them myself! I think you should find them on his channel under sims videos or something. They're well worth the watch, all of his sims reviews are really.

I found them! I was just looking under the LGR user at first. Once I searched, I found them! Good times!

Starrfoxx - I was going to post that, too. I noticed it on the home page for LGR, that it says those particular videos were NOT reviews, but just to show the game and entertain...and that he did!
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited February 2013

WHY?! He does have a job. He makes honest reviews. He is funny. Why would you go there?! :x This comment is rude, unnecessary, and hurtful.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Icy_Lava wrote:
    WHY?! He does have a job. He makes honest reviews. He is funny. Why would you go there?! :x This comment is rude, unnecessary, and hurtful.

Just ignore him, he's an attention seeker and extremely rude and cocky to boot by the looks of his posts on this thread. Report the post if you feel you should.
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited February 2013
    Not his best review ever. *shrugs*
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited February 2013
    neon_wild wrote:
    Icy_Lava wrote:

Just ignore him, he's an attention seeker and extremely rude and cocky to boot by the looks of his posts on this thread. Report the post if you feel you should.

I know, but he really took that too far. You'd think we had an obnoxious 7 year old here.
  • Options
    bootie101bootie101 Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2013
    I laughed pretty hard. he's such a honest reviewer. :)
  • Options
    phreakindeephreakindee Posts: 114 Member
    edited February 2013
    This dude needs a job or a gym membership.

I get sent games for free and get paid to say anything I want about them from the comfort of my own home. Pretty much living my dream. And you've apparently got nothing to do but post hateful comments on a random forum. I dunno about you, but I feel pretty content with this situation from my end.
    Not his best review ever. *shrugs*

Well, if it were a review I'd agree! But it's not, it's an LGR Plays video, which is just me playing a game so you can see what it looks like. I go into more detail on the actual LGR videos, but for the Plays I don't care, it's just for fun.

Thanks for the generally positive comments, everyone! You other guys can get over it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    -
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    -
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Branin wrote:
    I laughed so hard watching this. Lower the price EA.

No kidding eh! I won't be buying it unless it goes on sale and the price drops dramatically, especially since I really only want it for some of the items! lol.

I only want that new venue. I wanted the HABs, too, but eh.
  • Options
    bananaholicbananaholic Posts: 4,314 New Member
    edited February 2013

Believe me honey pie, I do look good. :roll:

I know LGR can look like a cutie. Shave, cut his hair and there you go. Unless you're willing to prove you look good, babycakes, you should keep your mouth shut.
    Sugarlump I go to the gym six days a week. It's against ToS to post pictures of yourself, but I don't feel the need to prove myself to a forum of randoms I'll never meet anyway. :wink:

You seem like a typical d*uchebag, so what if you go to the gym? You think you have a good body so your ego is skyrocketed, but in reality you're just an obnoxious jerk who thinks he's the best. I love LGR and find his reviews very amusing and helpful. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say it at all. Taking it out on friendly Sims 3 forum? Wow, your parents sure are proud of a muscular man with hay in his head.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    -
  • Options
    edited February 2013

I get sent games for free and get paid to say anything I want about them from the comfort of my own home. Pretty much living my dream. And you've apparently got nothing to do but post hateful comments on a random forum. I dunno about you, but I feel pretty content with this situation from my end.

Well, if it were a review I'd agree! But it's not, it's an LGR Plays video, which is just me playing a game so you can see what it looks like. I go into more detail on the actual LGR videos, but for the Plays I don't care, it's just for fun.

Thanks for the generally positive comments, everyone! You other guys can get over it :mrgreen:

Hey nice to see you pop in, sorry there's one loser who tries to ruin things-there's always one! I don't know if you'll see this now but anyway keep on making those videos and enjoying yourself, there are plenty of us who really appreciate and enjoy them so thank you :D