Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    TheNay83TheNay83 Posts: 3,253 Member
    edited January 2013
    @VRS, I liked how Mojito turned but but he's gone :( I didn't back up my game after he was created. However he is pretty much of clone of Borage, he can be recreated. I almost took my external HD with me in my DJ bag that night. I'm glad that I didn't cause my whole legacy would of been gone... again.
  • Options
    TheNay83TheNay83 Posts: 3,253 Member
    edited January 2013
    If you don't stop this invisi mess EA.. I'm gonna punch you in the face :x I'm in no mood.. :evil:
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited January 2013
    Leisure day rolled around so I had the family throw a pool party, and I invited Tammi and her other guy, just to see if anything would happen or if it were a one time thing.
    And once again they were all over each other. :roll:
    Shae904.png

Shae905.png

They weren't exactly discreet about it. And now everyone in the household knows about it, EXCEPT Brax. (And Willow, but she wasn't on the lot at the time.)

Most of the family and other guests were around the back in the pool, while these two were out front. But somehow they still knew what was going on.
    Tamra was very upset with her mother. Shae wasn't happy. Darrick, who never had much of a relationship with his step-mother anyway, now dislikes her. And Fineas, who was inside at the time, also had some sixth sense that something was going on outside and came running out to show his disapproval.
    Even Selene, and Darrick's girlfriend Spring, who were guests, came running out to join in with the declaration of disgust.

But Brax didn't even blink an eye!!! He's so clueless I wanted to shake him. :roll: How everyone but him noticed what was going on is beyond me.
    I feel sorry for him, but he's so oblivious it's a little frustrating... Blinded by love or just an ignorant fool?

• Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Leisure day rolled around so I had the family throw a pool party, and I invited Tammi and her other guy, just to see if anything would happen or if it were a one time thing.
    And once again they were all over each other. :roll:
    Shae904.png

Shae905.png

They weren't exactly discreet about it. And now everyone in the household knows about it, EXCEPT Brax. (And Willow, but she wasn't on the lot at the time.)

Most of the family and other guests were around the back in the pool, while these two were out front. But somehow they still knew what was going on.
    Tamra was very upset with her mother. Shae wasn't happy. Darrick, who never had much of a relationship with his step-mother anyway, now dislikes her. And Fineas, who was inside at the time, also had some sixth sense that something was going on outside and came running out to show his disapproval.
    Even Selene, and Darrick's girlfriend Spring, who were guests, came running out to join in with the declaration of disgust.

But Brax didn't even blink an eye!!! He's so clueless I wanted to shake him. :roll: How everyone but him noticed what was going on is beyond me.
    I feel sorry for him, but he's so oblivious it's a little frustrating... Blinded by love or just an ignorant fool?

this is just sad, even though it's the sims and anything goes. tammi should fess up, like seriously, brax deserves to know.
  • Options
    wickichickwickichick Posts: 11,130 Member
    edited January 2013
    Unlockedinferno: LOL! I live alone, true, but I do work a full time job...however I do know exactly what you mean :mrgreen:

VRStevenson: Hi!

Buffy: The two sims I was asking about, and excuse me, I thought there were female but maybe not..clearly I missed one of your updates...Ray27 commented..congratulations on your first samegender relationship...and I had no idea what relationship that was...so...that is what I was asking...who?

Zumi: When you read this I hope you are "armed with coffee" :mrgreen:
    but i do know what it has felt like this last month or better with your mom...isn't it funny how sometimes you hold everything in for as long as you can and then when the crisis is passed you then allow yourself some time for tears? Anyway...take good care of you. Sometimes that's hardest to do when you worry...about someone else.

Skm: LOL, the story behind Aeslie...I know, that was hard to convey..I should've found better verbage perhaps...and no, you are not slow..not at all! At least at some point my direction with all that made sense.
    Thanks for all your nice comments...I honestly always look forward to yours.

Unlockedinferno: SkylerMoon..I love that name! Yes, waffles..yum :mrgreen:
    I can't say I can feel enthusiastic over early morning with the word gym involved..but it looks like Skyler can...but then :shock:late for her first day at work...well, seems she has an understanding boss since the worst of that was taking a package to CityHall...Marty Keaton..he could be trouble along the way...he is good looking and all...hopefully she will get some new friends.

Simmelina1: That pic is halarious...pizza? They deserved it.

Pinkpanther: MonteVista is so pretty (and the town I am also playing at the moment...so welcome! Phillip and Dimitri Moon make a sweet couple who obviously have been blessed with a geni..and special wishes which bring us to the adorable Isabella and her charming feline pet, Jeanie.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Friendlyone: Thanks...the spa trip was mostly fun for Emily...lol, just not towards the end.

SunFlower: Writing is such fun, I know you will love it. You don't have to read my updates..here is a quick recap: Emily and Tristan are married and have a daughter, Aeslie and Emily's mom lives with them...Tristan is a doctor and Emily is a Chef...my drama so far..Emily lost her baby and now they are headed home.
    There. You are caught up on my story.
    Everyone here should do the same...it will be too exhausting trying to get caught up on everyone...and who doesn't know that better than all of us here...LOL! What I think you should do (not that it matters what I think) is start out in this thread with your new story. Then keep going from there.

Bobby: Robert and his wife Peridot will be fun to get to know...I know if I were a sim I would want to be employed at the grocery store..that has to be where all the gossip is.

WinterBaby20: JPfairybird would be a true inspiration...good luck with you baby challenge with a twist :wink:

Doglover: What happened? LOL, I see later on you added...great update...I hope that helped clarify. If not, check out the quick version I gave SunFlower. Did that help?
    Love the pool, Fiona has the right idea. Isaac...genius? Sounds like it.
    Lucille steals the tests from school...goes home...has to walk back to the school for the police and gets scolded from mom...for getting caught...halarious!

Angldior: ChuckECheese...omg, the noise...how did you stand it? Frazzeled.
    awwww, but time for birthdays..Mason, Ginger, and Elliot...congrats on baby Drew.

• Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited January 2013
    I drank to many frappuccino's and now I can't sleep :shock:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Friendlyone: Wow, the Donahue kids grow up...Isabelle..LOL! with those traits she is gonna be fun with a capitol F!

Amj: awww, thanks so much!

Nay :shock: HolySmackers...someone stole your laptop? Too bad it doesn't have that 911 gizmo cellphones have. That is horrible. SooooooSorry.
    Yes, Jayla Shiba looks like a very capable homewrecker...and I feel sorry somehow for her clients...um...relationships? LOL!

VRStevenson: What is going on in the last pic with Anna? She is a patient of TRistans who needs surgery and he is trying to get her to schedule a date...in the last pic his secretary comes in to tell him Emily is on her way to the hospital...she apologizes to Anna for interrupting her appointment with Tristan.

Krista: What kind of doctor is Tristan? He is a neurologist.

Sharona: Dragan looks smashing...I bet he appreciates his new hair and skin...being it makes him feel like his old self. The new coat is an added bonus...and looks good on him btw.
    Who doesn't appreciate new toys...Gemma is doing a great job there with Adairna...happy Gemma finally got a decent meal.
    Harper with the left hand and right hand...(reminds me of President Bush) if you don't get that it is ok...my mind just went there.
    The repo man shows no mercy does he?
    The maid...you go Jemma...Plasma breath...hmmmmmthings I've never pondered. Emmaline was halarious all during that maid segment.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    angldior: oh no!! I drank starbucks too late in the evening once...yeah...and I didn't sleep. Good Luck.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    2Fast2Furious: Anna has a brain Tumor, non cancerous, but it can grow which is why Tristan wants her to stop avoiding setting a date to have it removed. That girl, is gonna be a little crazed.

Ray: The story is amazing...sad, realistic, and so very richly detailed.
    That poor kid having to live off the streets and now having to read the letter from his father...things were tough and doesn't seem that since leaving MonteVista things are much better..with the exception of his not having to sleep in the streets.

Buffy: I feel for Brax..but the saddest reality to this story is the truth behind it...everyone does know. I'm sure Brax "knows" but chooses not to see it. So sad :cry:
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited January 2013
    @Mikezumi
    That is such fantastic news! You must be so relieved to finally be getting some positive feedback. I imagine it would be a huge weight off your chest. And how wonderful for your mother to be making such progress and being able to talk to you on her birthday. I hope her spirits are getting higher :D

@skm36
    Haha, yeah, When you're surrounded by that many kids and there are no mishaps, it's definitely a good day. ;)
    Thanks. :D I think the fact that they both have such fiety personalities makes them so compatible in some bizarre way. I do find it a bit strange that SP hasn't married them yet. They've been engaged for some time now. Normally I get an engagement notification, and not long after I get a marriage pop up. Oh well, they're still together, so I guess that's enough.
    Have you been playing much lately? How are Andre and Sable doing in your game? Anymore risky babies? ;) Bonehilda still trying to starve the family? :P

@PINKPANTHER243
    Cute couple. And their little girl is sweet too. :)

@Sunflower227
    Sorry to hear about your sick household. Hope everyone is feeling better, and hopefully you don't get it either. Looking forward to reading your story! :D Veronica is beautiful! :D
    I usually play generational until I get bored of a save. Which is usually by the time generation 3 is born. :lol: I think my biggest milestone is seeing Gen 6 being born. But even going as far as gen 5 is long for me. AND I usually play on a 90 day lifespan. So I think that shows how limited my attention span on families normally is. :lol: I've never been quite so attached to a family before.
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Brax and Tammi... I'm just letting whatever happens happen. I figure I have two options. Either I bring Tammi and her other guy into situations where they could get caught by Brax, who so far doesn't seem to react. Or I can just deliberately avoid Tammi and they guy ever being in the same room as each other ever again and just forget about it and Brax can remain clueless about it forever.

@Bobby31998
    Welcome back! Haha, love that cat gif. Think I sat just watching it for a good few minutes. :lol:
    Your new sims make a very cute couple. :D

@thedoglover
    Haha, Guess Faith is using some sort of baby super glue. :P
    I hope Hibiscus is around forever. Funniest dog ever! :lol:

@angldior
    Congrats on the birth of Drew. Yay for finally having another boy! :D
    Even aged up, Ginger is still such a cutie! :D
    Great to see your other family again. Leann is SO adorable! :D

@friendlyone20
    Isabelle aged up beautifully! :D

@krista8626
    Haha, that was the most entertaining update ever! Everyone going into labour at the same time! What chaos. :lol: And the tots are all so cute lined up like that :D
    Geez, Aster works fast! :lol: Or is it Nate that's the fast mover in this equation? ;) Aww, so cute that Shae's baby daddy is Fin. :D
    Woah! You gave Ansley the fertility treatment? :shock: Haha, I think you might be asking for trouble there. :P;)

@yoursharona34
    Lol @ Harper consulting his wise and all knowing hand puppets. :lol:
    Wow, that maid is lazy AND an idiot. Drinking plasma juice. Serves her right, getting sick. Lazy maids sitting around raiding the fridge instead of cleaning. Useless. :roll:

@TheNay83
    Sorry to hear about your laptop being stolen. That's horrible :( It's so awful that someone would do that sort of thing. People carry huge chunks of their lives on their computers. And for sometime to knowingly take that is just vile.
    But your new sim is pretty. And she seems like such a vixen. :)

@VRStevenson
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D:D

@wickichick
    How devastating for both Tristan and Emily. :( I can imagine Emily would take it very hard. She was already in a pretty fragile state. Poor thing.
    Ah okay, gotcha. :D One of the sims in that couple was Eddie's youngest son, Galen. He's also Aster and Nate's grandson. And Katrina's brother... :D
    It would seem that way. Shae, Selene, Spring and Tamra were all swimming with Brax when they got out of the pool to run up to them and express their disapproval at what was happening. Brax was the only one who didn't bother. It was almost like he was deliberately ignoring it.

@Ray27
    Great start to your story. :D Poor guy has a lot to deal with, the death of his father before they were able to reconcile properly... And to top it all off, he's living in a place that doesn't even have a bathroom.. Harsh.

@2Fast2Furious
    Yeah, and it happened just when Brax started getting super serious about his marrige too. It seemed at first he was having doubts and pushing the boundaries with katrina a bit. But when he seems devoted to his relationship with Tammi, she turns around and betrays him. What a disaster. :?
    Andre and Katrina are definitely a great fit. They both have fiesty personalities. They've been together a lot longer than Katrina was with her first husband anyway. Guess he just couldn't handle her. :P

@VRStevenson
    I knew there was a possibility that it wouldn't be Brax's, but with all the checkers they were playing, I was still a little surprised it wasn't.
    I like Andre and katrina together too. They are so entertaining to watch. They're either fighting or all over each other. :lol:

@Creaky2005
    Yeah, I agree. Tammi SHOULD fess up. But since I don't control Tammi, I can't get her to do that. :? And since Brax seems to refuse to take notice of what's going on, he can't accuse her of cheating either. I can't believe everyone else got upset about what was going on except for Brax. He's the victim in this scenario, yet he's the one I want to slap around the head and yell "open your eyes!" at him. It's frustrating. :lol:

• Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi. just stopping in to tell you guys I got the chapter up finally. I need to sleep now but will stop in tomorrow to catch up on commenting.

Quest for Immortality Chapter Announcement

ts3w-2013-01-17-15-19-42-48.jpg

Chapter 22: Custody Battle
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,908 Member
    edited January 2013
    I can't sleep and I'm angry at my parents. so I guess that is preventing me from sleeping.

Happy birthday VRStevenson! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited January 2013
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! VRStevenson!
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited January 2013
    I just woke up so my brain isn't awake for replies yet, but I had to come on to tell my dream! lol

I was going to California and whenever I got there I had to fly to wherever I was going. Well, I left my driver's license at home so I was trying to find somewhere to print them out. I couldn't get on a plane without my license. Somehow I ended up in Sunset Valley. I went to the Goth Manor and asked Morty for help. We fell in love, started going steady, proposed, and had a private wedding.

Then, I woke up.

I play sims way too much. LOL!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2013
    Happy Birthday VRStevenson ! ! !

A special person deserves a special day - I hope you have a great one :D
  • Options
    Ray27Ray27 Posts: 513 New Member
    edited January 2013
    More invisi posts... :roll:
  • Options
    skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited January 2013
    krista8626*
    Ansley is going to have her hands full if she is the only one taking care of all those babies. :shock: And congrats on having all the babies. :D I cracked up reading how Adaira stopped having labor to go freak out on Shae having labor. :lol: And then you have Ansley making the bed during labor. :lol: Oh my gosh! You gave Ansley the fertility treatment. :shock: All the toddler's are so adorable! And what! :shock: Aster is pregnant again. Hilarious update! :lol:

yoursharona34*
    Dragan is looking mighty good. :wink: Love the part involving the maid. That was so true but, hilarious! :lol:
    Harper using his hands to talk to each other was just to cute. :D

angldior*
    Cute update! :D The girls aged up so pretty. :D And Gavin is just precious. :D

TheNay83*
    Oh, no! I am so very sorry someone stole your computer. :(
    Jayla is gorgeous. :D I love Jayla's cat Snickers. :D He peed on his-self, that's hilarious! :lol:

krista8626*
    What can I say, Andre just likes a good argument with someone. :lol:
    My husband is doing good, thank you for asking. :D
    Yeah, it was a fun BBQ, kinda hectic but, fun. :D Glad you and the the kids had fun at the zoo. I have always loved going to the zoo myself. :D I just love watching all the animals. :D

Mikezumi*
    Our house is large enough to handle the amount of people it was just that everyone kept wanting to go to the same places. Like when all your sims are trying to all grab a plate of food. And they start stomping and waving their arm because, they can't get to it. :lol: I so kept looking at everyone like they were a sim, if only I could of controlled them like one. :wink::lol:

ddsims3world*
    Congrats on Jason's winnings. :D
    Love what you did to the house. :D

yoursharona34*
    Well, I really enjoyed your update and look forward to seeing how you play it out with Kia being afraid of time. :D I am sorry though that your computer gives you issues, that you can't even boot it up. :( I kow you sy you have been dealing with this forever but, it still must be frustrating to have to deal with it all the time. I did catch the part where you said you did a tribute to them. Did I forget to mention that. Sorry. I think it was a great thing for you to do and I bet you had a lot of fun doing it too! :D You did it for three years so, it must of been a great success. I bet it was amazing! :D

wickichick *
    Well, this update hit real close to home. 2 years ago my daughter had to have emergency surgery for a ruptured tubal pregnancy. They had to remove her fallopian tube. They cleaned out everything during surgery so it wasn't necessary to give her the methotrexine injection. They left her with one fallopian tube and she had two more ectopic pregnancies in her healthy fallopian tube, that had to be terminated. :( She is now pregnant and this time it was a healthy pregnancy and she will be delivering on Wednesday by C-section. :D So, I will be a grandmother again to a little girl named Jessie. :mrgreen:
    I really did enjoy your update as I can definitely relate to the story of what Emily is going through. I see the path for Emily being a rough one for awhile because, it is a hard thing to lose a fallopian tube and have your chances of pregnancy reduced by half. :(
    Thanks for saying I'm not slow. :lol: But, I honestly was thinking a different direction from the one that played out. But, that is good story telling on your part, in giving the unexpected. :D Aw..that is so sweet of you to say. I really enjoy reading your comments to me also. :D

Sunflower227*
    I love the couple your going to use in your story. Look forward to seeing how you play them. :D

VRStevenson*
    You have been busy. I guess it's lucky you were able to move and share the studio with your friend. :D And now you get Tuesdays and Wednesdays off in the evening. That's wonderful. :D Thank you and your welcome. :D

Buffyspiker *
    "shakes head" Brax, Brax, Brax wakeup and smell the roses. I can't believe everyone else was getting upset except for Brax. :shock: What's wrong with him :? he definitely needs to get a clue about what she has been up to. I don't think I like Tammi anymore. :x

Buffyspiker*
    Yeah, No mishaps with the kids so, it was a great BBQ. :D Hmm, maybe Katrina is just stringing Andre along until Brax wakes up and smells the roses on what Tammi has been up to. :wink:
    Unfortunately, I haven't been playing, RL has reared it's head and things have been busy. And they are only going to get busier for awhile. My daughter is having a C-section tomorrow and I will have her daughter with us while she is in the hospital. :D But, since I already have my two other grandchildren living with us because their dad is deployed, it will be a very busy week. They go to different schools and I have to drive them there and pick up in the afternoon.
    Looks like I will be driving like a bat out of hell to get everyone where they need to be in the morning and afternoon on time. :D:wink:

On a side note to everyone:*
    My daughter is having a c-section tomorrow and I will be a grandmother to a little girl named Jessie. :mrgreen:
    Because I will have my granddaughter,my daughter's little girl staying with us for the week and I already have my other two grandchildren because, their father is deployed, I may not be able to be on here for awhile. It will depend on how organized I can get myself. :lol:
    I have to take the kids to school in the morning and pick up from school and they go to different schools. Looks like I will be driving like a bat out of hell to get everyone where they need to be on time. :lol: Wish me luck. :wink:

j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    StarrfoxxStarrfoxx Posts: 147 New Member
    edited January 2013
    My legacy family had an amazing, emotional day full of drama you'd see in an action movie! An earthquake hit and there was a raging thunderstorm outside. It was amazing to hear the blasts of thunder, the dramatic music, and my firefighter trying to save people who were trapped and fixing gas leaks.

http://dillontempest.blogspot.com/2013/01/day-22-rumbling-storm.html

Day22Pic1_zps2d15b5b6.jpg

Day22Pic7_zpsa099266d.jpg

Day22Pic10_zpsdb4d6fa2.jpg

Day22Pic14_zps905f9c1a.jpg
  • Options
    tbluetblue Posts: 474 Member
    edited January 2013
    i finaly have internet at my new house...trying to keep up with this on my phone was becoming impossible but i could see was great...hopefully now that i am completely unpacked i can start playing my game and being here more

Happy birthday vrstevenson
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2013
    ddsims3world
    You're welcome :D
    Michelle's house looks great :D
    Congrats to Jason on his wins!

yoursharona34
    I would never take a screwdriver to my computer - I wouldn't even know where to start! Sounds like you have the handy trait :P
    I really enjoyed your update and I definitely don't mind listening to some Floyd :D

wickichick
    Poor Emily and Tristan - what a sad day for them :( I hope that she is successful in a future pregnancy.

Ray27
    I really enjoyed the beginning of your story - it is a very strong and emotional start :D

Sunflower
    Sergio is gorgeous - love the pale eyes with the darker skin :D
    Veronica is stunning - you did a great job with her :D
    Looking forward to their story!

VRStevenson
    Thanks :D In all fairness we don't know his gender preference yet and he is a genius so his homework is important to him :P
    You have a good eye - Regina's mother is Morty's granddaughter from another save. When she ages up you can see Morty's nose and mouth :D
    Lily only recently aged up and married. I was happy to see Eddie and Nate there - I'd have thought they'd be too busy to party with 4 kids ;)
    I'm glad you have a friend to share with - I can imagine that the salon studio would be expensive for one.

2Fast2Furious
    Thank you :D I don't know why the game pushes kids to go home with mine when they really don't even want to be with each other - I guess it's for those that don't know how to socialise their sims.
    As you know, I love Eddie :XD:

Buffy
    Oh Tammi - what are you thinking? :shock:
    How can Brax be so oblivious? :?
    Thank you :D It was wonderful to hear mum's voice and for it to be clear and strong unlike when I last spoke with her. She's still not out of the woods, but is definitely doing a lot better than any of us could have anticipated given how bad she looked when I was there.

wickichick
    I am armed with coffee :D My son just left for school - I had my son ask hubby for a ride because it's freezing here. Hubby grumbled about it taking too long to unfreeze the car so I told him he could walk him like I normally would. I got to stay in the warm house :D
    To be truthful I have shed many tears since my mother got sick. At least the last lot of tears were tears of relief and happiness at hearing her voice as it used to be - strong :D
    Thanks for the kind words. I am taking care of myself. I am not sleeping the best, but everything else is as normal. I must go on for my son.

krista8626
    That sounds like the best dream ever! Not the anxiety about the license but the Morty bit :mrgreen:

skm
    I think we need to have control over others like we do in sims ;) Imagine how much easier life would be if, with just a few mouse clicks, everything in life was so easily accomplished! :D
    Congrats to your daughter - I hope the c-section goes well. I do hope that you can manage all those kids and that you can get them where they need to be on time. I only have the one boy to get to school each morning and I feel like I am up way too early just for that :roll:
    Good luck and I hope that your simming time isn't too drastically reduced!

Starrfoxx
    It did look like a dramatic day. Glad you are having fun with your game :D

tblue
    Congrats on getting the internet at home! YAY :D

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Mom, it's VRStevenson's birthday! She is a five-star celebrity in the forums. What should we do to make this special for her?

Well, Emily...um duh, tell the nice lady happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, VRStevenson :
    Screenshot-1_zpsb54d6a95.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Krista: Your dream is so cute...from now on we'll just call you Mrs.Morty...LOL

I dream about sims, too. I'm in SSV walking down the sidewalk in front of the courthouse...it's raining....and I come face to face with Andre..shirtless with an umbrella :mrgreen: I can't share the rest :oops:

Zumi: Morning :mrgreen: I am "armed with coffee" too. I'm so happy you got to stay inside where it is warm...believe me if you had asked me to get your son to school this morning I would have tripped over my left foot getting the car started/warmed up...no way would I have wanted to walk in the cold morning air.
    Stay snuggie warm indoors and enjoy an awesome simming day. btw, next time you glance in the mirror, smile. Your life experiences have brought you a personality that brims with genuine warmth and wisdom and that my dear is simply beautiful.

skm: Wow. I don't know what to say! Having the experience of an eptopic pregnancy through your daughter is a life changing experience. I'm so sorry for the emotional distress you have all known. What is awesome is that now, you have this new life coming into the world. So excited for you, holding a newborn in your arms is so incredible. Enjoy those grandbabies and those rides to school,(it sounds like a time crunch) you are now officially a....grannytaxi. LOL, isn't life amazing?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    2Fast2Furious2Fast2Furious Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited January 2013
    quick post from me!
    still catching up

but I finally put my BEAUTY story on a thread
    since I kinda quite updating my story on here 8)
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/638455.page

andddd

HAPPY BRITHDAY VRSTEVENS!!
    MUCH LOVE AND LIVE IT UP
  • Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Currently at School. The Sims 70's 80's 90's stuff is here, along with a new Patch! I'm very happy to hear that! Now, I have got to disable Errortrap because of the patch... Hope the game works! :)
    And Happy Birthday Stevenson, even through I think you hate me. (Just like I think many Ponies hate me as well. Blame my Depression. Which I like, for some reason.)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top