The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Fifty Foals Challenge -- The Diary of Emmett and Glacier

1323334353638...Next

Comments

• Options
    malsq9malsq9 Posts: 972 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey SimsChick! Looks like someone snuck their way into my FFC! :-o
    Screenshot-447_zpsc67de36b.jpg
  • Options
    princesspdtprincesspdt Posts: 4,691 Member
    edited January 2013
    I've returned and read everything from page 49 forwards! It's still an amazing FFC even the second time, and I'm back on the officials, I left here for quite a while, but your story was the first one I came to check on!
  • Options
    SimChick1016SimChick1016 Posts: 8,609 Member
    edited January 2013
    Silverofdreams- I did get your gift, thank you so much!! I'm glad you like my story! Sweden huh? That's cool! I love meeting simmers from all around the world!

Malsq- Glacier!!! Oh wow, she looks great in the snow!! She was made for snowy weather. I mean, her name IS Glacier. :D

Princess- Awh, that makes me feel so good to hear that my story was the first one you checked on! *hugs*

Stay tuned everyone, I got an update for my computer over winter break and I now have SN and Seasons so I will be playing my FFC again soon! (Maybe even this weekend!)
    Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It's not Glacier! Someone, a bit more manlier...
    Screenshot-538_zpsb3fdbcc4.jpg
    Screenshot-543_zpsa898a07b.jpg

;)http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/540/493793.page
  • Options
    RogueShadow13RogueShadow13 Posts: 5
    edited February 2013
    (I think this is the first time I posted on the forums so...Hi xD).

I just read your whole story from the beginning in like, 2 days...obsessed!
    Your horses are gorgeous, and I love your story line.
    You've inspired me to try the 50 Foals Challenge myself.

Though I'll never be good at writing like you :)
    (I suck xD).
  • Options
    AllisonkimAllisonkim Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    This is my first time posting on a forum. I've enjoyed your challenge so far(read it all in 2 days) and I hope you continue soon! :) I started my own challenge a few days ago but I really doubt it'll make it on the forums. The only place so far pictures have made it is my Facebook account. lol but I'm only on foal number 3 so maybe I'll change my mind sometime.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ah! It's Ocean Stone! Eeeep! He looks so much like Glacier in that picture. :D

He was actually Morty's favorite. I feel bad that I couldn't keep him for Morty. :(

RogueShadow- Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you like my story! You should totally start up an FFC challenge and post pictures! And I bet you don't suck, you just have to practice. Writing is fun, I promise! :)

Allisonkim- Welcome! I'm glad you like my story and that it inspired you to start your own. I'd love to see pictures. :)

Sorry for being so scarce lately everyone. I've been meaning to get back into it, but I keep getting sucked into other things. Last weekend I was playing around with my Seasons tester family and this weekend I got University Life which I haven't even played yet because the last basketball game of the season was tonight (we won!) and yeah. Truly sorry. I feel like the worst author/challenge holder in the world. :( *hangs head in shame*
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm taking a break from mine because the last time I played my game didn't save for some reason. The saving screen came up and acted like it saved but when I went back to play it, I had lost like 3 foals.. And I got Sims 3 Supernatural so I'm still messing around with it. Hopefully I'll get back to mine soon. I'll think about just posting pictures, no guarantees though..
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh no! I hate when that happens! I hope you get your progress back soon!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'll probably get back to it as soon as I'm done messing around with Supernatural. I had my werewolf sim die from eating a jelly bean which made her catch on fire.. So after I mess around with the different supernaturals I can play as I'll go back to my challenge. I may have just needed to take a break.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey SimChick! Ocean Stone's babies grew up! See them here.
  • Options
    Samus959Samus959 Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    I love this story <3 Read it all. I really hope it starts up again soon! I'm going to make my own FFC Now, because you inspired me. But i'm pretty bad at pictures, so I doubt it will be posted.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Samus, I'm glad I inspire you! Good luck with your FFC!

Bad news, I may have to abandon this challenge. I'm not going to give up on Emmett and Morty, but their save keeps getting corrupted and it's frustrating enough trying to just play with them without trying to breed Glacier and Twilight. :roll: I'll still keep this thread up and post pictures of my progress in the game and I'll definitely keep up with their story, but don't expect to see fifty foals ever reached here because honestly, I'm losing my mind. :|

Sorry if this is uninspiring, but I can't do this anymore. I'm going to try and move Emmett and Morty to Monte Vista though and they will have plenty more adventures so stay tuned!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you can, save Glacier and take her with them to Monte Vista, but it's completely up to you, and I support any ideas of yours. ;)
  • Options
    Samus959Samus959 Posts: 17
    edited August 2013
    Oh no! I hope this story can continue..
  • Options
    myssblairmyssblair Posts: 43
    edited January 2014
    I have to say thats an awesome story lol I started a legacy but never got to finish lol the game has a way of lagging n messes thing sup lol but I hope you come back cuz I wuv ur horseys oh those dragon horses n unicorns are awesome lol. :oops: I might make a few and upload but all credits go to u