Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MidnightSun challenge question

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
Can someone tell me what the starting money is for the MidnightSun Challenge
Post edited by Evalen on

Comments

• Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited May 2022
    The original rules don't specify any amount.
    However, @Llandros2012 has just re-started the Midnight Sun challenge and reduced funds to 3,000 after selling stuff.
    He also did the challenge in 2013 and you can see it on Youtube. https://youtube.com/user/Llandros09/featured
  • Options
    wendyyi1 wrote: »
    The original rules don't specify any amount.
    However, @Llandros2012 has just re-started the Midnight Sun challenge and reduced funds to 3,000 after selling stuff.
    He also did the challenge in 2013 and you can see it on Youtube. https://youtube.com/user/Llandros09/featured

Thanks I guess I will put it as low as I can. It sounds like fun. I will give it a try.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    I love how Sims can sell their stuff directly from their inventory. The logical side of me is having fits. “Where’s the wandering trader to sell these goods to?!!!” You know… have a boat come by every so often (they do that in mobile games) 😝. “What have you got to sell me?”

But no, sims can shove everything in their pockets. Watcher knows where they’re storing that stuff but it’s gotta be painful. Maybe that’s why we don’t have pineapples in the game. 🤣
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    I set my funds to 100 dollars and my sims are living off what they find fishing, collecting, painting. writing etc. It would be nice if a boat came by and collected these things for a price, but then they would not be stranded as they could use the boat to get home.