Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Many Scenarios?

Howdy peeps!

I'm just setting up my new rotational save to attempt all of the scenarios released. With the aid of Twisted Mexi's super helpful 'All Scenarios' mod I have access to the time limited ones also.

So, how many have you all completed/attempted so far?

How Many Scenarios? 115 votes

None, they don't interest me
34%
auroraael14IcewolfCabelle1863overonCamkatimhappyTheSpotted_CshellbemebabajaynehaneulBeardedgeekBoergeAarg61friendlysimmersg01denswanLizzychicagomitchiebanjoMilutinMujovictaydevspice3emere 40 votes
None, I just haven't gotten around to any yet
19%
GoldmoldarrudolphaMi9shaoscarxoJessiloubyloulouSimplyJensparkietothemaxSajahiMissmagoo2CAPTAIN_NXR7musteniRasia SilverBooDaBoo5ThriorhaisinDaephenetelemwillAaleynChaotic_MoiraHeathertibb 22 votes
1-4
40%
BluegayleEvvieSimmerScrapdashncisGibbs02Mariefoxprice83simgirl1010Ninoosimcrimsonnclover324duhboy2u2ernesdomotdkClassicalSimFinvolablueyblueskySweetieWright_84benson2006Sorak4StarfreeQuaayMDianaSims 46 votes
5-8
4%
MelisendreDaraviEnkiSchmidtEvilyn_1007bibibijoux 5 votes
9-12
0%
EternalSunshine 1 vote
13-16
0%
17-20
0%
All of them!
0%
elanorbreton 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,401 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-4
    I've only completed "too many toddlers" scenario and another one that was bugged and it completed itself too early (I don't remember the name of it).
    I gave up with the scenarios because there are too many of them and I have a lot of other saves to play. I just don't have time for everything.
    I kept my scenarios save and I keep playing the too many toddlers family because I like it and maybe I'll play some other scenarios too sometimes but I don't actively try to do them anymore
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 954 Member
    I'm not very interested in them, but I might want to try one or two someday.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I occasionally look in-game to see what's new in the list, just to see if anything might tickle my fancy at all. So far nothing has.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,189 Member
    1-4
    Only what's actually permanently in the game. I only play Vanilla.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,138 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-4
    I have two that I've started but haven't really gotten into. One is the frog scenario. My sim completed six or seven tasks in that, but I haven't done any more with it in a couple of weeks. The other is the plantsim scenario. That one has given me no end of trouble, but I finally have it fixed and now her plants don't sprout and die immediately. I've been busy with my main story save and haven't made time to go back to my plantsim.

I really like scenarios now that I've tried them, I just need to make time to play them.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    I have my own stories on the go and I haven't been inspired to create new sims (or squeeze my sims in) to fit the scenarios.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,125 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-4
    I stopped mid christmas holiday scenario cause I got bored of em so like 3.5 :lol:
    I just think its more fun to come up with my own stories to play
    but maybe if i ever run out of ideas what to do
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,237 Member
    1-4
    Completed two, but probably won't do more. Would be more inclined to try them if you didn't need a new save or household for most of them, there's too few for existing sims.
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,375 Member
    1-4
    I've only completed one and started but never finished the other.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 711 Member
    1-4
    I did one just to see what it was like. Didn't really add anything to my game. But might be a good way of introducing new sims at some point. I don't like that some are limited time. And I keep hearing about buggy scenarios.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,369 Member
    5-8
    Surviving the Holidays, Too many toddlers and Perfectly Well rounded 2x each
    Find love after a breakup, New Year New hustle and Making money 1x each

The first Perfectly Well rounded I played in my rotational save, and it therefore became part of that save's canon. The others happened in throaway saves.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,270 Member
    1-4
    I completed the Too Many Toddlers scenario but didn't start any others because they required a new save. Now that we can use existing families I plan on completing the Best Friends Forever, Unlucky Chef, and In The Moodlet.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-4
    I have tried a couple. For me it’s the same as playing and setting goals. Making money was good.
    Best Friends Forever was the other one!

I might use them again if I can’t think of a storyline.
    Post edited by ncisGibbs02 on
    Liking Little Bistro Kit! French cafe vibes. 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    PuzzlingMysteryPuzzlingMystery Posts: 166 Member
    1-4
    I've started three- No skills, no problem, Frog Fanatic and the Best Friends one. Haven't completed any yet, though, I am close to complete with the Frog one.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,506 Member
    1-4
    I've done the millionaire scenario after seeing a few videos about it and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I might try a few more but definitely won't be doing all of them. I don't want to pause my regular families just for the sake of playing time limited ones when ea drops them.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    1-4
    I never completed any. Not interesting enough.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-4
    Completed the "No Skills, No Problem" scenario. I even did an entire write-up and made collectibles maps based on it.
    Got bored and quit the "Plant-A-Sim" scenario. I'm just not that into gardening (especially the current system).
    Failed the "Surviving The Holidays" one due to moving a sim out of the household. Never went back.

Might try the Frogs and chef ones, as they seem pretty straightforward.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    1-4
    I've completed too many toddlers, which was way too easy if you ask me. And I've started the frog scenario. I kind of abandoned it half way through, probably won't return to that save.
    I might do the millionaire scenario at some point. The others? Probably not.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,605 Member
    All of them!
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    I've completed too many toddlers, which was way too easy if you ask me.
    Yes, I did that one when it was restricted to 3 toddlers and it was way too easy. This time I'm thinking of having a sim run a foster home and ending up caring for 7 toddlers, maybe that's not a great idea though... 😄
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 613 Member
    edited May 2022
    Vast majority of them don't interest me since they all seem too "basic", either too easy or just not that interesting of an idea. I did, however, start the Plantsim scenario just because it was a way for me to get a new occult in my game lol. Still haven't really done anything with it though.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,515 Member
    They don’t interest me right now. Never once looked at them or considered any of them.

That’s not to say they’re poorly done. I choose the second option as I’m always up for trying new gameplay features, however, when I have limited play-time I’d prioritize the exploration of my own scenarios.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    They don't interest me.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    1-4
    I played one, the frog fanatic scenario. Generally the scenarios don't interest me. I played the frog fanatic scenario because I was trying to fill in some time between my usual save while I catch up with sharing pictures on twitter. I had a lot of fun with it since I've never really bothered with collecting frogs before but also my desire to play more scenarios ended with that one, I'm not motivated to do anymore currently.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited May 2022
    1-4
    I've done the Alien one and finished it, it was ok. I started the chef one but it bugged and dropped me. I started the Power couple but wandered off. I forgot about the plant sim one, I finished that one and it was ok too. The one I liked best was the mentor to BFF (I think it was). I had a YA raising her younger teenage sister in Mt. Komorebi, it played out a little like a shojo manga, and that game was sweet and fun to play.
    So, I've actually done or started more than 4 scenarios.

I dunno, for the most part I find the scenarios to be a little light on play and less like player made challenges than I expected. I like that they're expanding the topic range a little more so there's a better selection to choose from. However, I really dislike the limited time offer thing and wish the Sims teams would quit doing that. I know there are workarounds but I don't want to and more mods makes my game run like poop.
    Post edited by Catzilla on
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I keep thinking about trying one, but I've actually never gotten around to doing any... The frog one looked cute, but the scenario is expired. lol
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/