Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May Patch Speculation Thread 2022 (Patch Out Now) (Emergency Patch Out Now May 27th)

Comments

• Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    As we had no new contents in April, except for the SDX Delivery, my guesses are that the kits might be released one close to the other.
    If they are not going to release them together as they did for the 3 first kits and the Fashion Streetwear and Incheon kits (that came out in the same day), then they might be released just 7 to 10 days apart.

But if they are going to release an EP (as speculated both here and on twitter) in July, I doubt they will wait June to release the GP, so they might release it before the end of May.

I also expect a refresh somewhere between May and June, because there are too much hints for it and I'd be disappointed to only have a kit about "camping in the backyard"

Hmm I never thought about that with a Possible Expansion coming in July it would make sense to release the Gamepack this month.

Regarding the patch I hope it adds an attraction system to the game and online dating. We have a dating kit coming out so we need an online dating app and an attraction system.

I always miss The Sims 2 when it comes to attraction system :'(
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,407 Member
    My guess is that we get a small patch tomorrow or Thursday and the first Kit some days later. The GP will drop after the regular end-of-May patch which may bring basic body hair for everyone. Kit 2 follows at the end of June.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    We're due for a patch.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    If we do get the game pack this month, and it is werewolves, I really hope that body hair will be a base game update.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,131 Member
    I'm hoping for body hair also. Hopefully, when we finally do get body hair it won't just be for males. I want my females that are actually Spellcasters & Vampires to have body hair so that they can at least look better as my Werewolves.
  • Options
    It's Thursday and we have no clues, hints or info since May 6th.
    I hope they release something today.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Hopefully we get a patch today
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,053 Member
    What I wish (but not necessarily dare hope) for as base game updates:
    • attraction system
    • online dating system
    • body hair

In addition we need lots of bug fixes. With a date night kit coming out, I hope a lot of those bug fixes are aimed at Dine out so a date can realistically involve a restaurant.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    attraction system
    online dating system
    I wish too maybe if we are lucky
  • Options
    Do you think they are going to drop anything? I am losing my hopes
  • Options
    akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Do you think they are going to drop anything? I am losing my hopes

Not today. Maybe next week.

• Options
  • Options
    They are really pushing everything to June LOL
  • Options
    I don't know. I'm still expecting a Kit to release Next Week to.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,907 Member
    edited May 2022

I think the week after maybe. That's my guess, we get the announcement of the first kit and the hype machine starts for the GP. We get the one week buildup to the kit and three weeks to build up for the GP. That puts the GP coming out on June 14th to go with the full moon that night.

They could still do a Monday announcement and SDX and release the kit on Thursday or Friday. It seems like the kits usually come a week after the formal announcement don't they?
  • Options

I think the week after maybe. That's my guess, we get the announcement of the first kit and the hype machine starts for the GP. We get the one week buildup to the kit and three weeks to build up for the GP. That puts the GP coming out on June 14th to go with the full moon that night.

They could still do a Monday announcement and SDX and release the kit on Thursday or Friday. It seems like the kits usually come a week after the formal announcement don't they?

What about the 2nd Kit?
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Maybe June 28th and follow it up a week later, July 5th with the Summer Roadmap reveal. Or they crowd the second kit in a week after the GP on the 21st.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Releasing the GP on the 14th to go with the full moon isn't the only reason I feel they might release the GP in the middle. If they stick with those Tuesdays for announcements and drops, if the Summer Roadmap reveal is planned for July 5th that means we're all engrossed in our werewolves when a week later they reveal the next Roadmap. If they do the GP on the 14th that's three weeks and more eyes on the Roadmap.

Just my random thoughts.
  • Options
    Right now I just want to find out more about those kits. They seem like their up my alley. I'm thinking one is going to be a buy build and possibly gameplay kit.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    the info schedule is starting to sound like me schedule

as in:
    I'll do something next week i promise
    next week: I'll do something next week I promise
    next next week: I'll do something next week now for real
    next next next week: okay dang it i didn't do a thing i really should do something... next week...

nextnextnextnext week:
    *does one thing* wow that was active of me now i must take a little break from doing things... like a month yes that sounds nice
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    the info schedule is starting to sound like me schedule

as in:
    I'll do something next week i promise
    next week: I'll do something next week I promise
    next next week: I'll do something next week now for real
    next next next week: okay dang it i didn't do a thing i really should do something... next week...

nextnextnextnext week:
    *does one thing* wow that was active of me now i must take a little break from doing things... like a month yes that sounds nice

I sure miss the Maxis Livestreams were they kept us up to date.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,215 Member
    I wonder of it's a werewolf and a band pack.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,021 Member

I hope they will at least do a live stream for the game pack. 🤞

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member

I hope they will at least do a live stream for the game pack. 🤞

If they do I hope it won't go same way as MWS livestream :#
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p