Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Traveling to lots

I was just playing my game. My sim just got home from work. She had to wash up and use the bathroom. A notification popped up about the fair. It would be nice if before going to somewhere the Sims in the household could finish their tasks first. LOL Like going to the bathroom. There could be animation of the Sims walking off the lot like they do for work. Then the loading screen we dislike.

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Agreed. A delay of even a few sim-minutes before being whisked away to some invitation-place would be good, but an option to delay the sim's exit for a specific time would be even better. Lack of extra animation doesn't bother me, but it's annoying for a sim to get an invitation to go somewhere while they're already in the middle of something else important. The only choices are to turn down the invite or GO RIGHT NOW. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,437 Member
    I agree 100%, not only for the fair notification pop-ups, but also when being invited to do things, it shouldn't be IMMEDIATE! Nobody (unless it's an emergency) just completely stops what they are doing and runs out to meet someone. If you're invited out to shop or go clubbing or out to dinner, a time is usually set to meet that person even if it's just like "Ok sure, let's meet in 30 minutes".
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    I hope this can be added in a future free update or with EP.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,111 Member
    I couldn't agree more, but until they do add it to the game, there is a mod for it here. Don't know if it works for festivals, but at least for me those are usually available through the calendar anyway so I can go when it suits me.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!