Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims4MagicalTales' Stories (Sims 4 stories)

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,883 Member
    That was fun :)
    So is Ayame pretty open about being a vampire?
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Interesting chapter!

Ah, Ayame and Zelda are definitely a cute couple. Hopefully their relationship continues to go well.
    Yikes about Lydia having the fourth tome. I really wonder what’ll happen with her. She might think that having all that power will help her with her issues, but I’m not so sure.
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    We all need to take a break every now and again.
    If anyone should be able to get through to Lydia, I would think it would be Zelda.
  • Options
    Writer’s block can be annoying. Hopefully a break will help refresh your mind.
    Given how horribly Lydia is treating Zelda right now, it’ll take a lot of effort from Zelda to get through to her cousin. I’m intrigued to see how it’ll all work out!
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales

WHOA! Lydia actually murdered someone! That’s unbelievable! And it sounds like she’s planning on more. Yikes. She sounds like she’s beyond help.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Hopefully Lydia has learnt that revenge is never a good idea, especially when it’s targeted towards innocent people. And admitting you’re in the wrong is always difficult, too.
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great updates!
    I can't believe Lydia joined forces with Cronan and the other supernaturals in Forgotten Hollow. Zelda needs to knock some sense into her cousin!
    BTW: Loved the dazed screenshot of Vlad!
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great ending! I'm glad Lydia finally realized her family cares about her.
  • Options
    Looks intriguing! It’ll be fun to see what Lydia, Zelda and Ayame get up to.