Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Error code after Spa Day update, help!

I've removed the mods folder. I tried repairing the game. Tried relaunching several times. I don't know what else to do.

After the Spa Day update I played the sims normally with one household, no problems. I wanted to play with a different household and got an error code after the loading screen, instead of the lot. The message said I had to relaunch the game, the error code was 111:41812468:a4b7021.

Anyone have the same issue? Any ideas what I can do to fix it?
I guess I could move the household to a new house, maybe the house is broken. It has a lot of CC furniture but I removed the whole mods file and I still couldn't get to the lot. I could, however, enter the house through build/buy.
I could of course remove every CC content from the house, but it would take a lot of time and since removing the content from the Sims 4 folder didn't work it probably won't work anyway.

I played with this family for a long time, and I would hate to lose the house. There's a lot of crafted stuff and photos in there that I want my sims to keep. So I really hope I don't have to bulldoze the whole house..

Comments

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited September 2021
    Try playing another household for a (sim) day and then save and try to load that household again, you can also try and load another household, call them over, then save and then try to load that household again.

That has worked for me when the game does not want to load a specific household.

If that does not work, then you probably have to make sure that your mods and cc works, custom lot traits can cause error messages if they are not working properly on a lot.