Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage living - Quesfion

I’m away from my game for a few days but I have a small story in my head for my sim. But first I need to make sure, can you have a farm in any world beside the HoB? They currently live there but might want to move out, and if so..what worlds do you think it would fit in? I’m thinking Strangerville but I’m not convinced

Comments

• Options
    georgia_simsxgeorgia_simsx Posts: 23 Member
    You can put the animal shed and chicken coop in a lot in any world, if that's what you mean by farm :)

I would suggest putting a farm in the Windslar neighbourhood in Windenburg, as it has lots of cottages and lakes and grassy fields. Brindleton Bay could also work too - I made a little self sufficient cottage in Brindleton Bay with chickens and lots of veggie patches.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited September 2021
    You can! I had a sim living in a small house in Del Sol Valley. And they had plots for an oversize pumpkin and oversize mushroom. Plus a llama shred out back.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    @georgia_simsx awesome, and yes that’s what I meant! Those 2 worlds sound better, I forgot about brindleton bay, but I might consider that one!

@sunm2003 thats a cool idea! Nice world choice! I might consider that as well!

Thank you for your help you two! 🙇‍♂️ 🙇‍♂️