Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What item is your favourite in all the packs you play? May contain spoilers

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    The cauldron from RoM. It can be used for magic and also to create large portions of food (12 servings). One of the few mods I have adds more recipes for the cauldron and I like it. But a smaller alternative version would be very welcome.

Close runner ups:
    - photo camera on tripod. I like to give my sims a few pictures to hang in the house. With the tripod there are no ridiculous gnomes on the photo.
    - the base game space rocket. Just for the thought of being able to leave this planet. In older sims games I my sims only entered the military career because one of the higher ranks was astronaut.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    The More Choices Video Station.
    11-25-18_12-44-01nbspPM.jpg

A lot of my sims find reasons to use it.
    Hobbies, careers, or just an online presence, since we had drones for video recording and live streaming, you can turn just about anything into a subject.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'm glad I'm not alone in saying yoga mat. I just love making my sims do yoga! It is the one thing that goes into nearly every household, right after the computer. Heck, now that I think about it, I have one house with no computer, but she does have a yoga mat. She's just usually so busy taking care of her garden and chickens she doesn't have time for anything else.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Yoga mat from spa day and bird feeder from backyard are my 2 top options. Also use the laptop from strangerville or the pc from city living. Also use the cooker and fridge from jungle adventure and thermostat from seasons. The first 2 are my optional favourites the rest I seem to use in pretty much most builds. I know the op said pick one I can’t as I don’t have a stand out item.
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    The yoga mat and also the ice cream machine from Cool Kitchen. I just love the decoration options plus easy diet option
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I actually like most of the gameplay objects so I wouldn't single them out. I am a fan of the bowling alley and I think it is underrated. I like how it lights up, bowling is complex and there is so much interaction with different skill levels.

I do utilize yoga and the various spa items.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    The renewable energy generators and dew collectors from Eco Living. My simworld has gone full Green New Deal.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited August 2021
    random but I think I have to mention stereo because I can't even play without having some kind of background music or "soundtrack" at all times

+ the genre i choose really changes the whole vibe of gameplay too so id say its pretty important to me

only sad thing is that sims cannot couple dance to it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited August 2021
    I rather like the bikes. I love setting the camera to follow a sim and seeing the scenery go by whilst listening to the sounds the bicycle makes. I wish we had them for kids and toddlers.

Like others, I also like the yoga mat and camera. And I quite like the rock climbing machine, especially now that we have a reason for sims to train up on rock climbing.

Edit for one more thing - the water loungers. Just because it looks so peaceful and beautiful when my sims are relaxing, floating around on the sea.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I already posted above but would like to add the gaming console from city living. I didn't know this was in the game for a very long time but now that I have started using it, I will use it in many households. Sims can game with hogging the pc which is also needed for work and other activities like writing. They can also play together as a group activity.
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Definitely the photo camera and tripod. I love using it to take photos of my sims to hang in their houses, especially family photos and wedding photos.

I do really like the yoga mat, too. I give it to a lot of my sims.