Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beloved Trait

elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,605 Member
Does anyone know if the Beloved trait (from Friends of the World aspiration) is currently working?

I have Googled info about it and can only find stuff going back a few years ago which said it did not work.

Edit: also, does anyone know if it works properly when the trait is equipped via cheat?

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    I think so? My current sim has it but I don't really pay attention to it. I'll keep an eye on it next time I play.
    I know it didn't really work in the early days, but it was eventually fixed and I haven't heard any complaints about it since.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @MDianaSims Ooh, I hope that is the case. If you do find out for sure, please do pop back and let me know. I'll be eternally grateful and also provide cookies 🍪😁
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    It works for me but full disclosure: I didn’t earn it, it was attached to a sim I downloaded from the gallery.
    But yeah, it works really well. Her relationships with everyone stick and get really high.
  • Options
    babajayne wrote: »
    It works for me but full disclosure: I didn’t earn it, it was attached to a sim I downloaded from the gallery.
    But yeah, it works really well. Her relationships with everyone stick and get really high.

Awesome, thank you! And I don't intend to earn it either ;)