Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with graduation photo for multiple sims

Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
After 4 stressful sim weeks my sims are finally ready to graduate. I really want them to have a graduation photo, the one you get from the graduation ceremony. The problem is that two sims are graduating at the same time at different universities. I enrolled them together but one of them switched from Britechester to foxbury. One has a graduation ceremony at 10:11 at Britechester and the other one at 10:28 at foxbury, before the first one is over. When the first sim is ready to graduate I get a pop up message to go to campus and get the ceremony with picture at the end. But I don't get a pop up for the second Sim who has to be at foxbury simultaneously. Is there a way to have them both get to their own ceremony?

It is quite rediculous that I can't just send them from home to this rabbit hole. There is nothing to see except the outside of a building.

Comments

• Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I’ve experienced this. Unfortunately, the only “solution” I found was to roll back to the beginning of their final term and stagger their enrollment by 1 day so they graduated on different days.
  • Options
    I don't know if I can roll back that far. Besides in their last term they got married and had a daughter. So I don't want to roll back and loose the toddler.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    edited June 2021
    Are you on a PC? There's a mod for generating graduation photos. https://www.patreon.com/posts/47907754
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Are you on a PC? There's a mod for generating graduation photos. https://www.patreon.com/posts/47907754

This is great. Exactly what I need for this occasion. :grin: thank you so much