Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Patch Speculation 2021(Patch Now Out)

Comments

• Options
    wormofthebookwormofthebook Posts: 176 Member
    edited March 2021
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    I'm really curious what info we're getting on the 22nd. I doubt they'd dedicate a whole stream for just bunkbeds.. Maybe it's a blog post? So many questions.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I don't believe that the bunkbed is the biggest thing we're getting in this patch. I'm expecting something even bigger.

What makes you think that? I was already getting really sad about it being just a kit.
  • Options
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I don't believe that the bunkbed is the biggest thing we're getting in this patch. I'm expecting something even bigger.

What makes you think that? I was already getting really sad about it being just a kit.

Has it been confirmed it's related to a kit?
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member

Not that I've seen. Unless someone else has? I'd kind of like to know myself. But I defintely feel there's something else coming.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    It hasn't been confirmed. But what i find strange is that we're getting an announcement about a patch preview a week before... i think there's more coming. Either a pack announcement next monday or it's gonna be a very juicy patch...
  • Options
    I don't think it's babies, otherwise they would have teased them.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

No it hasn't, but I think it's odd they would just tease with the same bunk bed pic again they showed after last live stream. And with all the experience we made with TS4, I thought perhaps this is all they have? :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i have to figure out how to stop my packs from downloading. i didn't know kits were broke so i hit repair now they won't stop. :(
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I know it is a Pokemon reference and it is probably just me, but I am actually really hoping the voidcritter name drop is a hint. I have grown rather attached to those things in my playthroughs.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    @catloverplayer I wonder when this patch will be finally available... the 23rd, 25th or 30th of March?

Depends on whether it's a pre gamepack patch.

@catloverplayer I really hope that the patch is released on the 25th, with a Game pack release on the 30th of this month (Get To Work was released on March 31, 2015)

I'm expecting better babies and/or teens.

The 25th is on Saturday so the 23rd.

The 23rd is my birthday. I’d sure like to see improved babies, would be a great birthday present.... lol.
  • Options
    i have to figure out how to stop my packs from downloading. i didn't know kits were broke so i hit repair now they won't stop. :(

Kits are getting fixed in the Patch especially the Bust the Dust one.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    @catloverplayer Patch is March 23rd most likely, a livestream or something the 22nd?

That's the upcoming Gamepack Trailer.

We don't know that.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Kits are getting fixed in the Patch especially the Bust the Dust one.

oh i fixed that. but since i didn't know it was a known issue i had hit repair game. so packs kept repeat downloading. it stopped tonight not sure what i did. just happy cause now i can focus on the patch.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I wish they included the Heartshape Bed & Spiral Stairs to the "Laundry List". However, the Bunkbeds will be deeply appreciated, especially for my Snow White's 7 children.
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I wish they included the Heartshape Bed & Spiral Stairs to the "Laundry List". However, the Bunkbeds will be deeply appreciated, especially for my Snow White's 7 children.

Laundry list will be updated monthly. As they stated over their twitter, the list of March is what they are currently working on and hope to adjust in the current patch. I see it as a way for us to see what is CONCRETELY coming in the patch rather than speculating and hoping
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

Isn’t the list for stuff that are broken and they intend to fix, not things they intend to add?
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2021

Has it been confirmed it's related to a gamepack?

*Hint: I already know the answer.
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    logion wrote: »
    I hope kits aren't replacing stuff packs.

They have to, unless they hire more people. You can't just make more DLC without cutting from anything else.

They might still make stuff packs but there are most likely going to be less of them now.

@logion according to @simguruGrant Sims 4 has a bigger team than Sims 3 ever did, and we never got Store in SIms 4. His statement doesn't make much sense to me, seeing that Sims 4 packs usually are so lackluster as if they have the smallest sims team ever, but... thats what he said.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Forgeron wrote: »
    logion wrote: »
    I hope kits aren't replacing stuff packs.

They have to, unless they hire more people. You can't just make more DLC without cutting from anything else.

They might still make stuff packs but there are most likely going to be less of them now.

@logion according to @simguruGrant Sims 4 has a bigger team than Sims 3 ever did, and we never got Store in SIms 4. His statement doesn't make much sense to me, seeing that Sims 4 packs usually are so lackluster as if they have the smallest sims team ever, but... thats what he said.

Ahhhhh, so a bigger team but probably the same budget. If so, now we know why their budget seems to be so piddly.
  • Options
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer Patch is March 23rd most likely, a livestream or something the 22nd?

That's the upcoming Gamepack Trailer.

We don't know that.

Yes I'm now thinking that that is a Livestream about the patch.
  • Options

Yes why not bring those to this update as well but I think the laundry list is just bugs their working on.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member

So is a live stream or just a blog post?
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

So is a live stream or just a blog post?

I think it's more likely a livestream but I'm sure there will be a blog as well.