Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2021
    The last freepack was a Tropical Freepack a year before Island Living Released. That one brung us useable ceiling fans. I'm hoping this update will add animations to beds. That's something we could do in past sim games but not this one.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    The last freepack was a Tropical Freepack a year before Island Living Released. That one brung us useable ceiling fans. I'm hoping this update will add animations to beds. That's something we could do in past sim games but not this one.

and sliding doors right @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I wish reggae music should come back (I know that music was Caribbean)
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    I wish reggae music should come back (I know that music was Caribbean)

Simlish reggae is the best kind of reggae! :heart:
  • Options
    GoseGose Posts: 40 Member
    Right now it's 10am thursday 25th in Norway. If nothing is going to happen until 11pm PT time, it means I have to wait YET another day. I was so not prepared for that :#
    Sign.jpg
    I build things.
    Gallery ID: skustadmoe
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited February 2021
    Gose wrote: »
    Right now it's 10am thursday 25th in Norway. If nothing is going to happen until 11pm PT time, it means I have to wait YET another day. I was so not prepared for that :#

@Gose
    It's at 11 AM PT. You should be able to watch the stream this evening at 8 PM Norway Time. ;)
  • Options
    GoseGose Posts: 40 Member

@Gose
    It's at 11 AM PT. You should be able to watch the stream this evening at 8 PM Norway Time. ;)

AHH! How did I miss that. I'm just going to blame that I am awful with time zones. Have to make sure then the kiddo is in bed by 8, and get the popcorn ready ;)
    Sign.jpg
    I build things.
    Gallery ID: skustadmoe
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Does anybody know what time it releases in England?
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member

The stream will be on at 7pm our time. The patch might drop at 6 like it often does.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    bizuktag wrote: »

The stream will be on at 7pm our time. The patch might drop at 6 like it often does.

7pm??!! Gaaah! It's only 10.19 am now. Don't think I can wait!! Lol. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    Am I the only one getting really nervous about this?????
    I am both ready for a huge disappointment or a big drop :D
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't know why but I'm feeling a bit depressed as it looks as if the patch might be more celebrating Black History month and not much else judging from the Twitch information. That's ok but I was hoping for more.
  • Options

and sliding doors right @catloverplayer

Yes that's right.
  • Options

Patch should be out 1hr before the Livestream.
  • Options
    JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Am I the only one getting really nervous about this?????
    I am both ready for a huge disappointment or a big drop :D

Not the only one lol. I'm the same as you, ready for either. I'm just hoping it will be a big drop and not a big disappointment :grimace:
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2021
    My expectations aren't high for it happening but I'm hoping to see some of the big bugs get fixed in this patch as well (like sims autonomously cancelling school, the open staircase bug and houses becoming inaccessible after editing them)
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    I don't know why but I'm feeling a bit depressed as it looks as if the patch might be more celebrating Black History month and not much else judging from the Twitch information. That's ok but I was hoping for more.

I kind got the same feeling about them celebrating BHM, so it's possible that a good portion of the CC creators are all POC, and that's awesome since we do need more good CAS items for them, so I'll be happy with that. (Although secretly I was hoping for more general CAS items, like fingernails, eyelashes, body hair, better makeup, etc.)

I have never expected anything "great and huge" and game changing for this hyped up update tho, so I won't be disappointed by whatever it is.

My motto is ..... free, is good! I don't have to ever use it if I don't like whatever it is (just like I never use the Star Wars costumes and that yucky MAC makeup) and it didn't cost me anything.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    when will they announce it?
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,192 Member

I kind got the same feeling about them celebrating BHM, so it's possible that a good portion of the CC creators are all POC, and that's awesome since we do need more good CAS items for them, so I'll be happy with that. (Although secretly I was hoping for more general CAS items, like fingernails, eyelashes, body hair, better makeup, etc.)

I have never expected anything "great and huge" and game changing for this hyped up update tho, so I won't be disappointed by whatever it is.

My motto is ..... free, is good! I don't have to ever use it if I don't like whatever it is (just like I never use the Star Wars costumes and that yucky MAC makeup) and it didn't cost me anything.

I will be kinda disappointed if it was only bhm moth pack, and not anything for the 21 anniversary.
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    My expectations aren't high for it happening but I'm hoping to see some of the big bugs get fixed in this patch as well (like sims autonomously cancelling school, the open staircase bug and houses becoming inaccessible after editing them)

I hadn't heard about the last one.
  • Options
    bella_goth wrote: »

Patch releases at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern and Livestream is 1hr later.
    We may get a teaser trailer at the same time the patch releases.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member

ohh nice, thank you
  • Options

I wonder what it is? It's possible it's might be bhm items.It could be new fearures
  • Options

What twitch information ?
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member

What twitch information ?

Check out the guests on the tweet on the previous page.