Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I uninstalled, reinstalled, and then uninstalled.

A while back, I got bored and w/all the bugs, uninstalled the game after many hours.

A week ago, I put it back on to see if it could hold my interest enough to throw some money at Snowy Escape eventually.

Less than two hours of playtime later, so bored I uninstalled it again.

Has anyone experienced the putting Sims 4 down, and then going back and just, "Nope... can't do it."?

Comments

• Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    I have stopped playing it for various spans of time but have never uninstalled it for that reason. I often lose interest in all of them (2,3,4 & Medieval) and rotate through them.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited October 2020
    I do lose interest sometimes.
    I think that my problem is that I tend to not be very creative during game-play. Basically all of my sims live the same kind of life.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    I have stopped playing it for various spans of time but have never uninstalled it for that reason. I often lose interest in all of them (2,3,4 & Medieval) and rotate through them.

The uninstallation was more of, "Why bother having this take up space if I'm not going to play it?" than anything else.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Has anyone experienced the putting Sims 4 down, and then going back and just, "Nope... can't do it."?
    That's where I'm at now if I'm not building or in CAS I just get bored fast I'm not going as far as uninstalling the game incase something of value ever makes live mode fun so at this point waiting on the Snowy Escape personality update.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    akaniki0 wrote: »
    The same here except I don't rotate through the different Sims games. I just take a break from playing The Sims altogether and go on to another game like Fallout 4 or one of the other Fallout games like 76. Or like now I play more of Conan Exiles than I do of The Sims these days. I do this to keep from losing interest in The Sims.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yup, was gone for about two years. If you just can’t do it, don’t force yourself. You’ll burn yourself out.
    Edit: whoops didn’t realize I went to the console discussion thread. I meant this for PC, don’t own this for console