Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your dream stuff pack?

Mine would be for them to add a whole set of objects that would allow me to build a whole house without using anything base game/other packs. Like, entryway, hallway, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen (INCLUDING NEW COUNTERS), dining room, living room, study room, back yard, wallpaper, flooring, windows, doors, lights... everything in the same theme with matching swatches. Maybe a art deco themed house set, or a japanese themed house set, or a 50's house set, etc... I think that amount of new objects would make me feel great about buying it full price instead of waiting for discounts.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,418 Member
    I would love some travel packs with different style furniture and architecture, travel posters, foods, dances, customs, souvenirs. India, Russia, China, Japan, Bali, Morocco, etc.
  • Options
    RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    I'd like to see them produce packs that focus just on build or buy or CAS. Packs often feel stretched and incomplete because they use a formula of build/buy, clothes, and a gee whizz Premium Content item (which I mostly don't use). That kind of formula means that they can't completely flesh out ideas and some age groups get chronically shorted (toddlers, children, elders, men). Even better if they were to take a theme such as the 50's or a Japanese theme and make three packs, one build, one buy and one CAS with the CAS pack giving equal resources to males and females as well as each age group. And little or no Premium Content. Leave game play to Game Packs and Expansion Packs. With a stuff pack, I would personally rather have time and resources spent on a well fleshed out set of build, buy or CAS items rather than a PC item that I rarely use.
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    edited October 2020
    Repo wrote: »
    I'd like to see them produce packs that focus just on build or buy or CAS. Packs often feel stretched and incomplete because they use a formula of build/buy, clothes, and a gee whizz Premium Content item (which I mostly don't use). That kind of formula means that they can't completely flesh out ideas and some age groups get chronically shorted (toddlers, children, elders, men). Even better if they were to take a theme such as the 50's or a Japanese theme and make three packs, one build, one buy and one CAS with the CAS pack giving equal resources to males and females as well as each age group. And little or no Premium Content. Leave game play to Game Packs and Expansion Packs. With a stuff pack, I would personally rather have time and resources spent on a well fleshed out set of build, buy or CAS items rather than a PC item that I rarely use.

Agree 100%! Especially your last sentence - so, so true.
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,137 Member
    I would love:
    1. Spiral Stairs
    2. Heartshape Bed
    3. Dancing Pole
    4. Scalper Wheel
    5. Magic Mirror
    6. All-in-one Bathrooms
    7. Time Portal
    8. Time Machine
    9. Old Telephones
    10. Newspapers
    11. Drums
    12. Saxophones
    13. 1980s Stuff
    14. 1920s Stuff
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited October 2020
    My dream stuff pack would be for them to never release a stuff pack again sorry :/
    Post edited by Onverser on
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,953 Member
    Might sound mundane and boring but I'd love a household items pack. Toaster, lawnmower, vacuum cleaner, etc.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,478 Member
    edited October 2020
    A Turkey Stuffing Stuff Pack.
    Raise Turkeys, prepare and stuff them for ‘Harvest Fest’. *

*Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.

All joking aside I wouldn’t mind a pack that includes more grungy/ worn looking BB/ CAS items. Not sure what hero objects or systems would go with that. Perhaps something fixer upper? Or Steam Punky? A water mill? 🤔
    Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Honestly, a gothic pack.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    I would also like more domestic household items like toasters, food processors, etc. and microwaves that heat-up leftovers. I'd particularly items geared towards hosting sim guests, like drinks trays that have the call to... option for drinks, like tea, coffee and adult beverages. I would also like an online food shopping option, where you can buy pre-prepared food and also raw ingredients. I'd love to see birthday cakes, wine, bouquets etc, being available online.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Romance could be something that'd be successful yet small enough for a SP - internet dating (and blind dates), some new options for romance interactions, slow dance, a bit of clothing and decor in this direction...
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I don't know about my dream SP, but there are a few themes I'd find interesting.

Teen SP - Skateboards, teen clothing, more piercings, drum set/garage band equipment, etc.
    Pool SP - More floaties, slide, diving board, pool bar, pool games, etc.
    Garage/Car SP - Cars to fix up, garage clutter, garage door, etc.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Probably a wedding SP. I would love veils, flowers, and more variety in wedding dresses and especially in cakes, and maybe some new interactions like wedding toasts.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 445 Member
    World music pack with global instruments - some playable but some decor.

Moustache pack or barber shop pack.

Renaissance Fair pack

Dancing pack with tango dresses and clothes for lots of genres 50#s skirts, etc

Gymnastics pack. Bars, rings, horse vault, beam, tumbler mat..
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    My dream pack, which will probably never happen, would be a full-on Geek Pack.

One that expands Geek beyond playing Video Games. A hodge-podge of Discount Ren-Faire costume bits and extravagant Cosplay creations for CAS, along with Geeky T-shirts for all ages. Beds with geeky themed linnens, a ton of geeky movie related wall art and decor bits, and a TTRPG gaming set as the Hero item. Can be set on any table, has swatches for several genres of TTRPGs (Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Western, Pulp, and Steampunk), and you can multitask eating while playing (though there's a chance for a "I spilled food on my character sheet" moodlet if you do.)

If I'm thinking more ... reasonably, I'd want a Teen Stuff pack, focused on School Dances, both formal and informal (Proms and Morps) and possibly a few new instruments for making a garage band, though that might be scattering too far for a stuff pack. With some nice new teenp-suitable options for bedrooms and desks as well.
  • Options
    Paulmarch76Paulmarch76 Posts: 56 Member
    Is it weird I want a pack for floor carpet, floor tiles, Wallpaper, & wall tiles?
    Grease is the word!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I like a lot of these ideas.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    wedding stuff pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    I'd like them to visit my rl home and reproduce all my rl stuff into a pack 😊

Failing that, I would love to see a comeback of some of the better sims 3 store sets, expanded upon. I'm thinking particularly of Brunch at the Old Mill with the beautiful water wheel, the afternoon tea set and the canning station.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'd like them to visit my rl home and reproduce all my rl stuff into a pack 😊

Failing that, I would love to see a comeback of some of the better sims 3 store sets, expanded upon. I'm thinking particularly of Brunch at the Old Mill with the beautiful water wheel, the afternoon tea set and the canning station.

I want a tea set in sims 4 so bad
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Is it weird I want a pack for floor carpet, floor tiles, Wallpaper, & wall tiles?

Totally acceptable. We can never have enough floor/ wall covering for our builds. But then I also want ceiling tiles!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,725 Member
    no more stuff packs please, if you have to, stop making them include items that we already have. We can only have so many different tables and chairs.
  • Options
    BB0990BB0990 Posts: 28 Member
    Music / Band pack maybe as Get Famous is focusing on Acting?!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'd like new decor, clothing and hair styles. I'm flexible about different themes but one would be French country, maybe Italian with a pizza oven if that won't come in another way. If they bring in decor from other countries or cultures, of course, I will be interested.

In terms of decor, I think I'd like more transitional furniture, meaning contemporary yet traditional. There is some but it is older and very "base game". I would also like more sets incorporating different themes. If there is an "every day objects" theme, I would probably be interested. I'm not boring but I would use that stuff.

I like the idea of more pool games or more sports or hobbies.

Depending on how Happy Haunts is done, I might have an interest.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited October 2020
    BB0990 wrote: »
    Music / Band pack maybe as Get Famous is focusing on Acting?!

a stuff pack for music/bands? hm... I hope not. It has to be really detailed and functional to me, with a bunch of different instruments and a better way to sincronize music players to form bands than we had in SIms 3 (it was good, but it can be improved to feel more organic).

@logion to be honest I still really need/want and very much requested 2x2 tables, 3x2 tables 4x1 tables... I play a bunch of small and big families, and its annoying to have everyone eat in a huge household as there's not many tables that can fit 8 sims + guests at once.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I'd love a Teen SP, they really need some stuff!!