Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PSA Hunnies and Bunnies

Just a general PSA to my Simmies.

I know we all love to patter here. I’ve seen some weird “give in” behavior demanding we all bow down to nearly a decade of unanswered requests. Which is cool, but please do know:

If you’re really in a situation where you been asking for something from your personal life for *six years*, please reconsider. No man, no woman, no job, no family member, should ask this of you. Punch up and get what you want. Don’t wait for it.

TS4 is fun, this is a game. Please don’t extend the belief that you’re “not owed” something after six years and a $grand. Wish I could say who I am. You’re worth what you want, sis.

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    If it's not the pack you want, don't buy it.

No one is under any obligation to provide you with something because you beg for it.

If it's something you want to happen, learn how to make it happen and do it yourself.

Or if that is not possible, then hope it may come your way.

All your customer dollars get you is the product as advertised, period.

Leave your entitlement and privilege at the door, look at the product for what it is, and decide if that is what you want.

Demanding creators meet your requests when you are not, in fact, their employer, is abusive. Don't.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    If it's not the pack you want, don't buy it.

No one is under any obligation to provide you with something because you beg for it.

If it's something you want to happen, learn how to make it happen and do it yourself.

Or if that is not possible, then hope it may come your way.

All your customer dollars get you is the product as advertised, period.

Leave your entitlement and privilege at the door, look at the product for what it is, and decide if that is what you want.

Demanding creators meet your requests when you are not, in fact, their employer, is abusive. Don't.

That statement right there seems to be a big issue with a lot of people. Because they are NOT getting a product that was advertised when it's broken and filled with bugs or breaks other things in the game that you paid for. That's the biggest pet peeve of mine, all the bugs and they never get fixed.

Packs are just packs, sometimes I'll be really happy with it and the content, sometimes it's not my cup of tea. I buy when it's something I feel like matches my style of play and if not, it gets passed up. I don't really ask for anything because I already know it's gonna be "too hard" or "too much money to do".

But the request for bug fixes? Yeah! Those definitely need to be continuously complained out.