Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm livid...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @smurfy77

Oh heck so now I have to check the traits of every patchy I find in my gallery lot downloads?? what next lol could you tell me does patchy go into cas for that with cheats or do we change them by a different method?

Another question I would like to ask is do NPC's visiting the eco worlds have traits we would need to remove as well?

I have spent a while today changing lot traits and sims traits in the eco worlds so after all that can a NPC come along and ruin all that good work?

I feel like every time I think I get a bit of a handle on this situation something else comes along and boots me of my perch-)
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    sounds like another bug with this pack. i havent really used the market place to sell my stuff. so i dont know if i have that issue or not.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @smurfy77

Oh heck so now I have to check the traits of every patchy I find in my gallery lot downloads?? what next lol could you tell me does patchy go into cas for that with cheats or do we change them by a different method?

Another question I would like to ask is do NPC's visiting the eco worlds have traits we would need to remove as well?

I have spent a while today changing lot traits and sims traits in the eco worlds so after all that can a NPC come along and ruin all that good work?

I feel like every time I think I get a bit of a handle on this situation something else comes along and boots me of my perch-)

When I found a Patchy that had the trait it was accidental, I did use the casfulleditmode cheat bc I was curious if the Sim under was also bald ( it was either here or a FB group I saw someone post a picture that he was lol) and yes he was a bald Sim and I happened to look at his traits before I got out of him, after reading on here where many had been having Sims randomly take things to recycle I just figured since he comes in the house on his own I would go ahead and change it just in case he did that too. And for other Sims, I wouldn't worry about them unless you plan to let them in your home, or they have a key tho they seem to use that machine and fabricator and candle maker on their own, so if they come inside or get access to be able to you could check them, and it may be a bug, Im not sure, hope this helps.
  • Options
    Danni91Danni91 Posts: 20 Member
    sorry I haven't been back been busy with a new baby :# I'm sad to see some of you have had that issue as well. I haven't don't anything since i started playing again to see if i still have it. an as far as i was aware i did not have the sharing is caring going on or even active at all. ik I've seen that people were having a hard time with that one lol which i can understand why. I've been having a hard time lately doing the not so berry challenge, an then bam water shut off day :D:(

as for patchy the scarecrow i love having him an always put him in my garden. on my Disney Princess Challenge one of my 7 dwarfs was really good friends with him along with my Snow White. I have CC Command Center and i have gotten curious to see what Patchy looks like without his outfit. so i did a kind of turned him into a real man thing. he didn't look bad at all :D an i saw that he had traits. which was really cool lol

I will defiantly be making sure from now on to check his traits tho bc i always forget about the klepto one :D
  • Options
    mickeyaleamickeyalea Posts: 41 Member
    Can you sell the furniture you've crafted at market place etc? Can't seem to figure it out?
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    mickeyalea wrote: »
    Can you sell the furniture you've crafted at market place etc? Can't seem to figure it out?
    I am not sure about that one, but i tried selling knittend goods using the backyard sales table and i could not figure that out either.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited March 2021
    Mareah wrote: »
    I am not sure about that one, but i tried selling knittend goods using the backyard sales table and i could not figure that out either.

Have you tried Plopsy? You access it from your sim’s phone and can sell basically anything in their inventory on it.

Also, if you have Get To Work you can create a retail store to sell your items in.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited March 2021
    For the first time I have a sim who has cleaned up Evergreen Harbor, yay me, and she uses the marketspace in her neighborhood and I have no problems with her putting out her stuff. With that being said, so far, no other sim has taken any of her stuff while still on sale. It's a shame others can't have the same enjoyable situation.

I am finding Eco a challenging and really different way of playing and have been enjoying it very much. I have where all the neighborhoods in EH have the right NAPs in place, usually Green Gardening, Self Sufficient, Eco Appliances and Power and/or Water Conservation. There are a couple of others but the rest, absolutely will not be in my neighborhoods. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 162 Member
    I would use one of my mods and really make her regret that through some less than nice v i o l e n t ways....it is a game though. I completely understand and i feel your rage.