Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October Patch Speculation 2020 (Now Available)

Comments

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Fix the freelancer career and Bits & Pieces Zero Count issue and all bugs Please
    I wish this was a great idea
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I hope Simsvip came up with the skincolour swatches all by themselves. All lighter tones look pink like a pig :o
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Hoping for some patch to enhance our gameplay. :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hoping for a free end of summer update in this patch.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Please also add switch career branches as Get to Work Update.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Confirmed coming tomorrow: Updates for Hispanic Heritage month. Includes new grills, recipes, CAS content, a dining set, murals and pergula.
  • Options
    OK, so no Latin radio station can come back to the base game
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

They are including 2 new songs on the popular station. One is called chocolate.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

They are including 2 new songs on the popular station. One is called chocolate.
    Now that is a disappointment for me, that's why!
  • Options
    Patch drops at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern on PC and Consoles. Consoles are also getting the Hispanic Stuff but fixed skin tones will be coming in November to consoles. Consoles may or may not get the updated hair textures in Today's Update.
  • Options
    I'm actually looking forward to this Pergola.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member

Do you know if it's a new mesh or a combination of objects we already have in-game? Looks pretty.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    So it's a latin america inspired pack with a bunch or recolored assets from EP's? Yey, the joy.....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yes! and I love all the objects, tables, chairs, and murals especially, and the new food options. now I feel inspired to make a Mexican Resraurant.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Oh now this will be really nice. This is the kind of free content I look forward to, new object sets in a theme.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options

Do you know if it's a new mesh or a combination of objects we already have in-game? Looks pretty.

I think it's a new object.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im offline just in case, (I wanna see how this affects cc skins and whatnot first and foremost) so Im prepared to not be updating for at least a few days. I seriously hope that clay bug is fixed though.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2020
    Im offline just in case, (I wanna see how this affects cc skins and whatnot first and foremost) so Im prepared to not be updating for at least a few days. I seriously hope that clay bug is fixed though.

Skintone additions/updates aren't coming 'til December according to the blog post. There might be a couple of BG ethnic hair updates in this patch though. (Hoping for the BG 'fro to be remodelled/retextured)
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I sincerely hope that the team has put their all into this patch. Skin tone fixes were needed, but while the new content they revealed yesterday is so vibrant and a great addition to the game, I hope this hasn’t been prioritised over the mountain of bugs that keep building and building. Honestly, the list isn’t getting smaller and fewer bugs are being quashed these days.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Skintone additions/updates aren't coming 'til December according to the blog post. There might be a couple of BG ethnic hair updates in this patch though. (Hoping for the BG 'fro to be remodelled/retextured)

No new skintones in this patch but blotchy skintones are getting fixed in this patch.
  • Options
    6 minutes!!!!!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Patch is loading - 669 MB.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Patch notes?