Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Song's Mafia Game - SK wins!

Comments

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I wasn’t say supposed to end like 30 min agi

No the flip will occur at 5pm EST
    they/he
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Day two has begun! Please don’t talk in your neighbor PMs anymore.

Nobody was killed.
    they/he
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Alright, should we talk about chats and stuff? I’m worried that if the person who was Sophias partner will be killed at night if they out themselves. They could come in handy later on if we need to narrow stuff down. How many miseliminations are there?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Alright, should we talk about chats and stuff? I’m worried that if the person who was Sophias partner will be killed at night if they out themselves. They could come in handy later on if we need to narrow stuff down. How many miseliminations are there?

6 players, 2 SKS.

Sophia died d1 - odd-night SK

Meaning we have 5 people left. 4 town, and one even-night SK.

Sooo if we miselim today, with a night kill tonight, that's two town down.

Leaving two town and the SK for tomorrow. Meaning they have to be eliminated or they win.

...to answer the question, we only have the one miselim today. Anymore and it's a SK win.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member

But if it's this way, then we can't talk about what we talked about with our neighbors last night.

We know there's one more pairing that has the SK in it and another without. Wouldn't it be easier if we all knew who the pairings are today? And then compare the people in there?

I mean, like sure, it can be helpful to have Sophia's partner as safety for a lylo situation but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a town win. So I'd rather gather the most info now, than save it or later.

Bella, what do you think?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    *save it for later.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Everyone left still feels a tiny bit scummy to me but if I gotta go on a limb, to me, Bella and City are the most sus on day 1 (or at least like the second half of the day).
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Uhhhh I don't know if there's much to go on here but day is almost over :sweat_smile:

Like I don't like this post from Bella. It's like she's just there there but doesn't do anything. If she's SK, of course it doesn't matter cuz she didn't have to save herself or anybody.

(I know my theory in Sophia was wrong, shush. I don't know she didn't try to save herself. Maybe she didn't like playing as SK or maybe she was busy.)

And then Sophia just came on and said she didn't follow French's logic and then that's it. Like there's nothing much to her contribution and she also quote other people. I feel like she was just reiterating my comment in Frenchy.

I think there is still a chance for Frenchy to also be bad. Just cuz he elimed Sophia doesn't mean he's totally cleared.

I guess Mouse is the least scummy to me but I won't mark her as townish either cuz she was a bit contradicting on Day 1 where she quoted Frenchy and said that she would say that as an imposter but it wasn't a good reason to vote for him? If I remember/read correctly?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Uhhhh I don't know if there's much to go on here but day is almost over :sweat_smile:

Like I don't like this post from Bella. It's like she's just there there but doesn't do anything. If she's SK, of course it doesn't matter cuz she didn't have to save herself or anybody.

(I know my theory in Sophia was wrong, shush. I don't know she didn't try to save herself. Maybe she didn't like playing as SK or maybe she was busy.)

And then Sophia City just came on and said she didn't follow French's logic and then that's it. Like there's nothing much to her contribution and she also quote other people. I feel like she was just reiterating my comment in Frenchy.

I think there is still a chance for Frenchy to also be bad. Just cuz he elimed Sophia doesn't mean he's totally cleared.

I guess Mouse is the least scummy to me but I won't mark her as townish either cuz she was a bit contradicting on Day 1 where she quoted Frenchy and said that she would say that as an imposter but it wasn't a good reason to vote for him? If I remember/read correctly?

I meant to say City in the third paragraph.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

But if it's this way, then we can't talk about what we talked about with our neighbors last night.

We know there's one more pairing that has the SK in it and another without. Wouldn't it be easier if we all knew who the pairings are today? And then compare the people in there?

I mean, like sure, it can be helpful to have Sophia's partner as safety for a lylo situation but it doesn't necessarily guarantee a town win. So I'd rather gather the most info now, than save it or later.

Ok. I thought we had two miseliminations so it makes sense to say our partners. Do the two SKs know who each other are?
  • Options
    I’d just like to know this because if they do know then I’m clearing Frenchy since they wouldn’t out a partner that early
  • Options

Ok. I thought we had two miseliminations so it makes sense to say our partners. Do the two SKs know who each other are?

The two SKs would win/lose independently. They don’t know who they are.
    they/he
  • Options

And then Sophia just came on and said she didn't follow French's logic and then that's it. Like there's nothing much to her contribution and she also quote other people. I feel like she was just reiterating my comment in Frenchy.

I never vote on day 1, or at least most of the time. You know this. I need a really good reason too and I wasn’t completely against eliminating Sophia so I didn’t see why I’d stop it. Besides, Frenchy is my partner so I felt like I’d learn more off them at night.
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

The two SKs would win/lose independently. They don’t know who they are.

Alright good to know. Thx
  • Options

No, they don't.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No, they don't.

Who was your partner? What’d you talk about I’d it wasn’t Sophia?
  • Options

I never vote on day 1, or at least most of the time. You know this. I need a really good reason too and I wasn’t completely against eliminating Sophia so I didn’t see why I’d stop it. Besides, Frenchy is my partner so I felt like I’d learn more off them at night.

So, did you find anything from him last night?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Can’t say I found to much. They are neutral on everyone. This usually would cause me to be sus of them but not much happened yesterday so I’ll judge his opinions based on today. He said he doesn’t think much of Bella’s absence cause she wasn’t listening to his nudges. He also said he can never read City.
  • Options
    I also don’t think much of Bella’s absence because on Discord she mentioned how she was focused a lot on homework yesterday.
  • Options

Can’t say I found to much. They are neutral on everyone. This usually would cause me to be sus of them but not much happened yesterday so I’ll judge his opinions based on today. He said he doesn’t think much of Bella’s absence cause she wasn’t listening to his nudges. He also said he can never read City.

Sounds like he might be town cuz he would be trying to frame someone if he was SK. I think? I mean, I don't know. I keep on basing how y'all would play as SK but more like how I would play if I was SK. 😂

I was Sophia's partner.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Sounds like he might be town cuz he would be trying to frame someone if he was SK. I think? I mean, I don't know. I keep on basing how y'all would play as SK but more like how I would play if I was SK. 😂

I was Sophia's partner.

Or rather Sophia's neighbor. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I was Sophia's partner.

I don’t know how Frenchy plays. I can only ever read City. Sometimes I can read you but then you trick me into thinking it’s someone else.

This stinks. 2 inactive players in one chat. Worried that we won’t learn much.
  • Options

I was Sophia's partner.

Or rather Sophia's neighbor. 😂

I’ve forgotten what it was called since the night started lol
  • Options
    I also don’t think much of Bella’s absence because on Discord she mentioned how she was focused a lot on homework yesterday.

So do you think it is City who's bad?

It's not that Bella's absence that was bothering me. It's just her posts when she actually came on that bothered me. Like I did not know what to go by anyways but at least I gave some theories and I voted and stuff. It shows that I'm thinking.

The only thing she's done today that shows thinking is counting how many elims there are but anyone can do this.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Sorry for not being on today, I've been out most of the day. My brain kinda derped and I completely forgot that the setup required us to find SKs. I thought we were hunting for mafia, so when I saw Sophia being SK I was a little surprised (I thought she was bad, but I didn't think she was an SK). I'll read the setup again.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif