Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

I have never experienced respawning of vampires either, but someone correct me in case I’m wrong! 👍🏼

Me neither, but I do use mods.

I will not mention what sims I always delete, that goes to "unpopular opinions" thread :)

But yes, gladly in TS4 , safe to delete :)

@Ellupelluellu

Thank you!
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7

The Lady Ver thanks you for your contributions to the First Order. The crews would probably curse you, but she took care of them for you.

51485573315_f746066de0_c.jpg

As you would say: o:)

Nice pictures.

This screenshot made me think of the star trek voyager episode where a character on the halo deck came to life and played out the kids show that had an evil robot and Voltron? Captain Janeway had to play a spider woman character that had a perfume that made men do what she told them to.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    He's so cute. He looks like a very young Yoda. ;)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    @LiELF Thanks for posting Grogu Toddler. He’s a great little guy!
    I was very glad to find out that he was able to do a Frog Juice Fart after not feeling so happy. :D
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I was very glad to find out that he was able to do a Frog Juice Fart after not feeling so happy. :D

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 He was literally feeling bummed. We've all been there, am I right? :s
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    LittleFox2 wrote: »
    Haha! 😂 Okay, by popular demand, I'll post a picture of toddler Grogu when I get the chance.

@LiELF Logged on today to see what this toddler Grogu looks like. The disappointment is real that no pic has been posted. Just kidding--or am I. :p

@LittleFox2 Terribly sorry! Thanks for the reminder. :)

I hadn't meant to keep folks hanging, I've been quite busy, unfortunately, and haven't been able to connect much with my game. But I had some time today so I finally uploaded my pics so I could post some here. (Really wish we could directly upload, it would make things so much easier!)

So here is my little Grogu toddler, as I designed him. I liked this outfit, it was the closest I could get to his little sack robe. I wish the CAS sliders could be unlocked to manipulate the form better, I would have made his eyes and ears much bigger and his head rounder. Oh well. He's still pretty cute, sipping at his frog juice:

a9gpf6c.png

So his Jedi caretakere brought him to Batuu of course, where he curiously encountered a Stormtrooper:
    Waddling up:
    r3VnHjg.png
    Babbling away...
    IiutrO3.png
    A little confused about being mostly ignored...
    d3K314U.png
    Nope, don't like Imperial soldiers. He got Stranger Danger, lol.
    jtriUli.png

He was sort of "on watch" while the Jedi rummaged through some illegal cargo:
    He seems unhappy...
    NtPXenw.png
    Ahh, that's better...
    lkN67c6.png
    Now he's bored...
    ag610yI.png

He did such a good job that Jedi Malachai got him a little Ewok present:
    Getting his gift...
    f5SDwIl.png
    He was quite happy...
    ctBTif3.png
    And then it was back to the canteena...
    u8UIqJY.png

He's quite inquisitive and fun to have in the game. I like to let him wander sometimes to see what happens. Sometimes it's hard to tell what he's thinking.

s2JlGHU.png

What a cute toddler!
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 He was literally feeling bummed. We've all been there, am I right? :s

Great Grogu, and you get extra points for the great pun! :grin:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @LiELF YOUR TODDLER!!😍😍😍😍😍
    Thanks for sharing!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Is that a rhetorical question?
    I hope it is because I’d answer this in great detail and nobody needs that. 😋
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @LiELF awww *hugs baby grogu* He is adorbs! <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I don't know about the rest of you scoundrels, rebels, and scallywags.... but I'm secretly praying for a "Journey With The Mandalorian"game pack.

If that ever happens I shall be weeping grown man's happy tears and I'll be sharing those on YouTube for the entire world to see. I may or may not be wearing a Mando helmet...

Also, If we were ever so lucky to get that pack we should be able to fly and control Razor Crest and feed little frog thingies to
    baby Grogu.

I'd love an active Bounty Hunter career in The Sims 4 with an option to freeze our assets in carbonite.

Then again, this community will explode so hard there's only going to be a few of us left.
    Worst case scenario: we'd be able to play this game in peace, for once. o:)

Ohh… that would be so much fun! My first character in SWTOR was a Bounty Hunter, still miss her.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Thank you all for the kind words! <3<3<3

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 Well, I mean... sort of rhetorical? But I think you're right, no elaboration is needed. That would be considered off topic anyway, I suspect. :p

I would love to get some recolors of the Boba Fett costume so I can actually make a Mandalorian to care for little Grogu. I know the forums would riot at any Star Wars updating but I still want more, at least in CAS. Even if it's the very last thing they ever do for Sims 4, I'd love a Batuu update.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I must say I rather prefer having a corner just for Star Wars, then I know I won’t miss anything.

My Star Wars save is resting at the moment. I upgraded my screen, the new one is really good and I am happy with the increase in size but the colors were a bit different and it threw me off. Not super-much but enough for me to look at old saves and say that it felt different.

Think I will just start a new save for Star Wars when the time comes. There is still plenty of things to do for my farmers but I enjoy knowing that there are other saves and stories that I want to play.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    b43FOCc.png

I find it amusing that sims do not even look up.. like it would be daily, ordinary thing.. seen 1000X -stuff :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Ooo, I just love the Millenium Falcon. Way too cool. B)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    A new trio of students have arrived to my university prep school.
    That means...
    09-18-21_1-36-04_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Student Vacations on Batuu, Baby!
    10-03-21_7-57-44_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And these three are going to Foxbury, so they are high on the Science part of Science Fiction.
    10-03-21_7-58-21_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's been a while, but more members for the Star Wars clubs.
    10-03-21_8-00-05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-03-21_8-20-39_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Bella's first light saber.

n6eed0Y.png

sNiHcR4.png

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2021
    I've had this pack for quite awhile now but hadn't really done much with it. Oh I used some of the objects in builds, for instance just recently my challenge couple, Josh & Essa Hunter's Industrial Loft Penthouse. This couple also dressed up in Batuu outfits to sneak into the Lab when doing the StrangerVille aspiration. A couple days ago though, I finally got to see what Batuu looks like with my Sims. My couple eloped and I sent them there for a honeymoon since Josh is a huge video games geek and Star Wars fan.

First impressions? I love it! They are only there to look around, not do the aspirations though, just having some fun as a couple. I'll save the aspirations for another time. This is what they've done so far. I'll put it in a spoiler as to not bog down the thread. :)
    4QIM9k5.png
    Had some drinks at Olga's and met Hondo! Of course they had to play Sabacc with him. He cheated of course, but then my Sims caught on and started to cheat themselves. Essa actually won a pot worth over 500 credits!

BmGKKJd.png
    Ate a couple dishes of the local cuisine, including some kind of salad from Docking Bay 7 and Ronto Wraps from Ronto Roasters.

68lgUYF.png
    *Ahem* Well, they are newlyweds afterall. ;)

10-25-21-4-50-38-PM.png
    Tried breaking into a storage box and almost got caught doing it. But later, succeeded and found a yellow Kyber Crystal.

10-25-21-5-16-28-PM.png
    Visited the Resistance Encampment in the forest and found some abandoned tents there to *ahem* Remember, newlyweds... ;)

10-25-21-5-46-32-PM.png
    Admired this X-Wing Starfighter, especially Josh, who totally geeked out over it.

10-25-21-5-52-33-PM.png
    10-25-21-5-59-15-PM.png
    Met Vi Moradi, who again, Josh geeked out over!

Bought themselves some lightsabers to pretend to be Jedi Knights!

10-25-21-6-31-20-PM.png
    10-25-21-6-46-48-PM.png
    10-25-21-6-52-18-PM.png
    10-25-21-6-53-31-PM.png
    10-25-21-7-00-25-PM.png
    10-25-21-7-03-01-PM.png
    10-25-21-7-03-11-PM.png

And finally, here's just a couple scenery shots I took. I have a ton, but this is getting long. I love, love, love the lighting and graphics in Batuu. I wish the entire game looked like it does there, it's just so crisp and clear. The detailing is amazing!

October-Day-26-Post-Pic.png
    10-25-21-7-24-24-PM.png
    October-Day-25-Post-Pic.png

Have yet to check out the Droids, but that's coming up next.

I don't get why this pack gets the grief that it does. I am not a huge Star Wars fan myself. I've only watched the original movie in a theater when I was a teen, so I don't even know much about the current lore. But that hasn't stopped me from thoroughly enjoying this pack. I haven't even barely touched the tip of the iceberg with it either. I wish more would give it a chance, I think they'd be pleasantly surprised. I was! :)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I forgot to update my Uni prep school students.
    10-03-21_8-51-40_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I loved when these doors opened to reveal the bar.
    I really like having my sims kick back at the cantina.
    10-03-21_8-53-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They are just relaxing after some initial scavenger hunting.
    10-03-21_8-56-08_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10-03-21_8-57-39_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Cedrick is a scoundrel with a heart of gold.
    10-03-21_9-09-09_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They are all scoundrels and the Cantina is their main hangout.
    10-04-21_7-34-25_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It also helps to have living accommodations right below the Cantina instead of a rabbit hole.
    It's funny how I can be happy just hanging around the Cantina.
    10-04-21_7-48-10_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

However, gaslighting Storm Troopers is also fun.
    10-04-21_7-42-44_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    I like your Bella pictures, @Ellupelluellu. Is she a Jedi, Seth or both? :p
  • Options
    @SERVERFRA , thanks :) Neither yet, still a mystery :p

• Options
    Cool B)
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Nice floor
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top