Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MacBook Pro Builders

popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
Recently I’m obsessed with building and decorating, it’s the only thing that keeps me coming back.

I’ve reported this to the bug section of the EA site (I think: it’s kind of complicated).

Any other MacBook users have trouble building since NK or NK patch? I can’t use any of the hotkeys to move objects up or down the y-axis of a wall. The camera instantly spins around the x-axis to a central point of the lot.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Move-Object-Up-Down-Wall-Broken-MacBook-Pro/m-p/9424026#M153117

Give it some love if you’re a Mac builder, as I don’t know how many of us exist so I’m not sure how else to get attention for this actually game-breaking bug! Probably every 2-3 patches, the MacBook keyboard controls break 😭

P.s. not the thread for people to shame Mac players kthxbai

Also don’t say we aren’t supposed to discuss bugs here—as I mentioned, there’s likely very few like me so I don’t know how else to get “votes” on my bug report.

Comments

• Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    im a Mac book user but I wont be much help to be honest I dont move things up and down walls so I have never found those hot keys ( I like my builds to be minimalist no pictures/shelves etc on walls as they are a pain when you put the walls down during play) The only hot keys I use are M to travel - if I press Y something happens it looks like a blueprint of the building but I have no clue what its for - again sorry!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I posted a reply on the help forum. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Thanks @Rouensims!