Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just confirming that....

there is now way to have overnight guests (that aren't lovers)? I have these "guest bedrooms" but they never get used. lol.

Comments

• Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Pretty sure there isn't unless you have mccc then you can. Closest otherwise if you can get roommates but they are a little more permanent.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2020
    I remember seeing an interaction in the social menu that said something like “Ask to spend the night.” You probably have to have a stronger relationship in order to see that option.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I just move in Sims through manage household. To spend the night, the weekend, maybe a week. It's a bit more maneuvering, but doable, if the sim you want to move in lives alone.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Unless it's changed in one of the last patches, you could invite a friend to have an 'all-niter'. Or 'sleep-over'.

I'll have to test this and see if it's still there in-game. I used to do this all the time before I had any packs, just base game and played one household. I had extra beds (unassigned) too for guests.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Or make a temporary sleep over club. That way you can just end the gathering when you want the guest out XD
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack