Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which playstyle is more attractive to you for Eco Lifestyle

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Other
    Is the pack out already? But the rags to riches lifestyle sounds fun.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    Other
    Influence, because I want to build some worlds with distinct vibes. But I also have some sims I want to put in uncontrolled situations and roll with it.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Rags To Riches [From Zero to Millio'!]
    I love the N.A.P.s and community voting aspect of this EP. I feel like it makes my sims part of a grander order of things. Of an actual community where not everything I want happens just because I, the player, wanted it.

I found it hilarious when Knox showed up naked in the livestream just because SimGuruGeorge had Free Love enacted in that neighborhood. While not exactly realistic, Iโ€™m up for that kind of weirdness mixed in my gameplay. I need neighbors that feel like theyโ€™re also thinking and acting for themselves. Not just another familiar face to see walking in the background. I hope that the other N.A.P.s are just as dynamic as well.

That one will be interesting and make the game more random and surprising.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Adaptation [Rolling with the N.A.P.s!]
    I think Adaptation, because I can't wait to see what all the N.A.P.s are and what they do and how I can implement them in my storytelling. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Other
    I will be trying out all of them at some point. I focus each generation of my legacy on a specific pack feature to keep things interesting, example: one heir became a global superstar, but her child settled down to a quiet life in Sulani, and now her grandchild is getting a degree at Uni. This pack gives me plenty to add new things for a few generations if I choose, plus can add a lot of variety to my rotational save as well.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Economical Lifestyle [Save Money!]
    I don't understand why people say "it's so easy to be rich in this game!" because I always have a really hard time with it. Also, most of the stuff that falls under this category is the stuff that ties in really well with Off-The-Grid.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Survival [Save Myself!]
    I don't understand why people say "it's so easy to be rich in this game!" because I always have a really hard time with it. Also, most of the stuff that falls under this category is the stuff that ties in really well with Off-The-Grid.

Writing and painting at high level skill is ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ easy to get filthy rich
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Influence [Manipulating the N.A.P.s!]
    I picked influence as i know I'll love exploring the different options, however I also am interested in most of the other suggestions too.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Other

i think it honestly depends on house/lot and family if it is easy or not

mostly i find it easy but keeping vlad wealthy without moving him out.. tricky
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'd like to see the NAPs affect the neighbourhoods provided it supports rotational play.

I'll probably play just one household from the new world...the Harris family.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Influence [Manipulating the N.A.P.s!]
    Influence and Adaption will go hand in hand if things work the way I hope they will. Three factions will try to influence the public, but naturally only one can win, so the other two will have to adapt.
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Other
    I'm only semi interested for the pollution and new world. Everything else is meh.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2020
    Other
    This shows results, but won't let me vote. Not sure why all the other polls on here do. Decided to put something down just to see what it would show. I didn't think that I had voted, but maybe I did a few days ago.

Guess I voted other. :) Probably, the rag to riches might be interesting to me. The vertical gardens are something that has me very interested.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Other
    Polluter. :p

I'll probably try everything and with different projects for each neighbourhood.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    l0keyrosel0keyrose Posts: 71 Member
    Ecological Lifestyle [Save the Planet!]
    All but most safe the world!
  • Options
    janwearsbracesjanwearsbraces Posts: 53 Member
    Other
    If i ever get this pack first thing i would do is try and create extremely polluted/trashed dark alleys of horror >:)

full of poor sims and evil sims and all sorts of problematic things

That's what I had in mind, too! :D

Spiral staircases please!
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Since I'm playing 10 different families, I've got 10 different groups of N.A.P.s in effect, and they haven't even reached the full complement of 4 yet. While my Sims occasionally get to vote one in, because I'm playing rotationally, it's often the neighbors (i.e., the RNG) that decides.

Rags to Riches looks good, but watch out for the freegan trait. It helps you get more valuable things from the dumpster, and my poor teenager picked up a Schmapple refrigerator worth 14,000 simoleons on her second day. All I wanted was enough money to buy a dew collector so she could have a decent shower, lol.
  • Options
    thenightcourtthenightcourt Posts: 173 Member
    Other
    All of the above?
    Never forgive, always forget.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Other
    I just got the game the other day. I'm still learning it & making sure the pollution is turned off in all my worlds.
  • Options
    kazthe92kazthe92 Posts: 17 Member
    Other
    Creating a heavily polluted world and playing an activist sim (even working in that branch of the politician career) who lives in an abandoned building (apocalyptic/dystopian style) and runs a club of sims fighting for improving the world but from a political and revolutionary point of view (I think of it as creating a subculture)....the main issue is I'm not a builder at all so it sounds cool imo but would need to find that build online and cc clothing and hairstyles etc