Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Music Career and Modeling Career Pack, I Think EA should create one, as well as a Car Stuff pack

I think it would be cool if EA came out with a music career pack, like a game pack or an expansion. I feel like the sims 4 needs more instruments, like some brass instruments and some woodwinds, and more string instruments like the cello, bass, and viola.

I also think it should come with a drum set, that would be really interesting. Even though singing in this game is pretty expansive, it would be nice if they would expand that more, maybe have a pop star career, a rockstar career, or a choir career.
It'd be cool if they could build that pack off of the get famous expansion.

The Music career should have 2 different options. Option 1, where our sims can be famous musicians and can either be a solo artist or create their own music group. It'd be great if option 1 was similar to how get famous works.

Option 2, is that your sim can be a local musician in a choir, orchestra, or marching band. The game should come with a symphony orchestra/choir/band that your sim can audition to get into. I think all these career options should be like the get to work pack, where you can join your sim when they go to work.

The modeling career should work similarly to the get famous pack as well.

I also think it would be cool if they came out with a car stuff pack, It'd be cool to have some nice looking cars in this game, and most especially some nice garage doors for building. I feel like the garages in the game are not very aesthetically pleasing, and many of my home to have garages and realistic looking cars.

Comments

• Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    They used to have these kind of options in the Sims 3 and I miss them. It was in a pack similar to the Get To Work/Get Famous packs that we have now. They were very interactive and you had to do certain things each day, etc. I miss them a lot and I hope they add them back soon. It's nice that you can be an entertainer, but it would still be fun if they could have a pop star career and such.
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    DarthAsianKarenDarthAsianKaren Posts: 30 Member
    They used to have these kind of options in the Sims 3 and I miss them. It was in a pack similar to the Get To Work/Get Famous packs that we have now. They were very interactive and you had to do certain things each day, etc. I miss them a lot and I hope they add them back soon. It's nice that you can be an entertainer, but it would still be fun if they could have a pop star career and such.

I wonder why they don't have something like that in the Sims 4
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

that the question. i have to rely on mods

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Moschino and Get Famous were the perfect packs to add a modeling career, it's a shame they didn't, and honestly, I don't see how it would fit any other pack now.

I do have hope that we'll get a music GP, with bands, singing career, dancing career and hopefully concerts.
  • Options
    marcel21 wrote: »

that the question. i have to rely on mods

I love mods, but sometimes they can be unreliable, I wish EA would be more creative about their packs
  • Options
    Moschino and Get Famous were the perfect packs to add a modeling career, it's a shame they didn't, and honestly, I don't see how it would fit any other pack now.

I do have hope that we'll get a music GP, with bands, singing career, dancing career and hopefully concerts.

I agree with what you said about the modeling career, it honestly won't fit into any other pack but the get famous pack, makes no sense why they didn't put that in the expansion in the first place.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want a music career more than anything else for this game!!!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Singing is already in City Living, so unless they do DLC for DLC (we know how well that went down...) or patch it into base game like photography, I doubt they will do anything related to that. Which is a shame as I would love a proper singing career where you could be a famous rock star. Bands could be done and have them without singers if you don't have CL, I think that is more likely.

I do wish we had a singer career, but I don't have much hope for it :(.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would love a music pack! I really want more instruments, as well as upright pianos that don't take up so much space. I would especially love a lute and a harp for my vampire. I would also love bands and more careers e.g. singer, musical theatre, professional dancer etc. I miss cars too.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    edited May 2020
    I‘m tired of the nickel-and-diming. No, I don‘t want a music and modeling career pack. These should be in a free update for the Get Famous pack.
  • Options
    I‘m tired of the nickel-and-diming. No, I don‘t want a music and modeling career pack. These should be in a free update for the Get Famous pack.

You're right, it should just come free in an update for Get Famous because it should have been part of the pack in the first place. The more I use the Get Famous pack, the more I realize that it was kind of a ripoff. Not only does it not offer enough features, the features that it does have, don't even work! I extremely 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off!
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I hope the next game pack is music themed and involves the ability to audition and play live gigs.

All this talk of Firefighter npcs returning has made me wish for a sort of Get to Work 2 pack were we can have active Firefighter, Architect and Modeling careers.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Something interesting happened in my game yesterday. One sim asked my sim out to see the busker at the flea market festival. Is this because of Get Famous? Never had this kind of interaction before, they usually go there for the food or the deals.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I would be surprised if they didn't add a music career to Sims 4 with singing I mean we've had that in just about every Sims game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @crocobaura I believe the Busker mechanism came with City Living.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    @crocobaura I believe the Busker mechanism came with City Living.

@GalacticGal I know about busking, just that I never before had any sims want to go see a busker singing.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I don't understand why we still don't have bands and a proper singing career. after all these years into the sims 4 :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    A music update or music pack.... that's how you get my attention. I'd love some new stuff/ideas for music.

And I agree, i'm surprised we don't have a more indepth music career (as was mentioned above) pop artist, bands, live gigs... etc.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I don't understand why we still don't have bands and a proper singing career. after all these years into the sims 4 :#

I agree! :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: