Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    edited May 2020
    Catfight!

Two sick cats vented their ill-health at one another at the vet clinic.

X7mSdbW.png
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I created new save to play with Discover University only and it was fun.
    Fires happened often and roommates I moved in started to avoid cooking, but then quick meals made them uncomfortable.
    4jtfk2a.png

#BFFs #university life #foxbury B)<3
    pSQjFJy.png
    tvvPp4D.png
    pFHKcz6.png

I snorted when I saw who is the yoga instructor.
    4lyaGQR.png

Read that charisma book again.
    ha3aydT.png

lol
    NfpPtJq.png

Hitting on roommate isn't the best idea.
    Oxig7ob.png

These paintings :D and barefoot model
    AnPSImw.png

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Mele's reaction to this whole situation makes it :lol: Her face! :lol:

50iipJb.jpg

0mD15Qn.jpg

14i4MeC.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    This wasn't today but the polygamist cult leader moved back into town with his 8 wives and various children. (They require multiple houses). Lol.

He was expelled from my game for a while but I'll admit that he's funny. Given the number of children that he has, he's gained a lot of parenting skills, even though his wives do most of the raising of children. He rotates between his houses. He became friends with Ted Roswell and actually, I think Ted Roswell manages to be less evil. The cult leader's large fortune is from unspecified sources (cough, cough, his cult).

Since I deleted him and then brought him back from my library, he doesn't remember much of what happened when he lived in the world before. When he hangs out in community spaces, he keeps running into women he no longer remembers whom have children of various ages with him.

If you draw any conclusions about me about this, they're probably incorrect. I'm half-appalled, half-really amused.

Anyway, I switched to other households now, but it was just time to bring that character back. He has a teenage daughter who doesn't know him because her mother left him when she was little. She'll be turning from teen to YA soon and so I figured that she'll now run into her father but since I deleted him from the game, she doesn't recognize him either. I'm going to kind of work with that. It's like they're estranged.

There's no ongoing story here. I could always decide to expel the cult again. My game has a lot of varied households. That's just one, err, three.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    This wasn't today but the polygamist cult leader moved back into town with his 8 wives and various children. (They require multiple houses). Lol.

He was expelled from my game for a while but I'll admit that he's funny. Given the number of children that he has, he's gained a lot of parenting skills, even though his wives do most of the raising of children. He rotates between his houses. He became friends with Ted Roswell and actually, I think Ted Roswell manages to be less evil. The cult leader's large fortune is from unspecified sources (cough, cough, his cult).

Since I deleted him and then brought him back from my library, he doesn't remember much of what happened when he lived in the world before. When he hangs out in community spaces, he keeps running into women he no longer remembers whom have children of various ages with him.

If you draw any conclusions about me about this, they're probably incorrect. I'm half-appalled, half-really amused.

Anyway, I switched to other households now, but it was just time to bring that character back. He has a teenage daughter who doesn't know him because her mother left him when she was little. She'll be turning from teen to YA soon and so I figured that she'll now run into her father but since I deleted him from the game, she doesn't recognize him either. I'm going to kind of work with that. It's like they're estranged.

There's no ongoing story here. I could always decide to expel the cult again. My game has a lot of varied households. That's just one, err, three.

Omg, this is the best, esp since he doesnt remember anything!
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @ChampandGirlie lmao your polygamist cult leader shenanigans had me rolling. That must be such a fun gameplay to observe/play! :D
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Polygamy is nothing compared to how I play sometimes :#

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    Cat Death!

Kerrigan, cat of the Gregory family, died.

DCW9Mi2.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    HtAWTjw.jpg
    Donna Goodsprings - soon Mrs. Uha to be. She makes me think of this song - newer version here :)

• Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »

Do share! <3:tongue:
  • Options

I would, but this forum's members count minors among them ;)

• Options

I would, but this forum's members count minors among them ;)

Hahaha. I wish I could share some of my stories because of a mod but I'll respect the rules here :wink:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited May 2020
    My Sims had a rocking Halloween. Having my geek wear Mandalorian armour for the day was great..
    Then he got invited by Siobhan Fyres, his new friend, to an empty house. :o (I think the game decided she’s supposed to be at work). Wow. Now I am contemplating whether to write it off as a bug or make it (in my mind) that he has gone around when he knows she’ll be at work because he is so shy... (it’s supposed to be cute, not stalker-ey) ;)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I'm just a little bit proud of my fish pyramid.

9niekJX.png

And here's an awww moment.

88LxpgS.png

Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Paka'a Uha focus

jvLru5R.jpg
    Heading out

AkuDn1a.jpg
    Cleaning the ocean

wz7W859.jpg
    Pranking Makoa

jjLYhc3.jpg
    A surprise encounter

j9NzXhL.jpg
    Making a friend

53brtqO.jpg
    Heading home

• Options
    Luke, the ageing global rockstar, hit the clubs tonight. Everyone just gathered and watched him dance for about two hours :lol:

9cKZGhb.jpg

p3lZ8Oc.jpg

DMP9Q8V.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Paka'a Uha is one of my favorite Sulani Sims - I have an eye on him as boyfriend material, for one or another of my Teens or Kids when they are old enough for one. :)
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited May 2020
    No pictures to share, but I have one new household on "lockdown". They stay home (but can go into their backyard) and I just let them be via free will. Surprisingly, they can take care of themselves just fine, but it is boring. They watch TV, play video games, talk (a lot!), sometimes read, and that's really it. One of them swam in the pool on the first day I loaded the household, but she hasn't swam again so far.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    @illustratedhappiness that house is beautiful. I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment you feel at finally building it! I hope your sims thoroughly enjoy your hardwork!
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I just saw a giant hotdog walking by in my game. 0.o

I panned the camera over in a hurry to see who it was, It was Brytani Cho. :D
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ugh! I’ve been looking for a thread like this for ages! Thank you so much, OP!
  • Options
    I've nicknamed this NPC Kermit The Frog.

nxhZ6lL.png
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    @illustratedhappiness that house is beautiful. I can only imagine the sense of accomplishment you feel at finally building it! I hope your sims thoroughly enjoy your hardwork!

That's so kind - thank you so much!! :star:
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    The kids came home during a thunderstorm...
    05-11-20_10-43-33_am.jpg?width=1116&height=628
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top