Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any suggestions of mods to improve graphics?

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
edited February 2020 in The Sims 2
I really want to have a nice looking game, which mods should I look toward?
By the way I'm tryin' installing the new Clean UI mode but there's on folder that I don't find, so where can I find this?
HAS98dC.png
Lu4ERme.gif
Post edited by Jordan061102 on

Comments

• Options
    For the files thing I found a solution, anyway if you have some suggestions for a few mods I'm here for it. :smiley:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    You don't need mods to improve graphics. You just have to make some changes to some files. Search for how to change screen resolution for sims 2.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »
    You don't need mods to improve graphics. You just have to make some changes to some files. Search for how to change screen resolution for sims 2.

I've already done this. But to improve the landscape around for example?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    hzm02hzm02 Posts: 17 Member
    > @Jordan061102 said:
    > I really want to have a nice looking game, which mods should I look toward?
    > By the way I'm tryin' installing the new Clean UI mode but there's on folder that I don't find, so where can I find this?
    > (Image)

Hello, hi. There should be another text file before in the "move-to-basegame-ui-folder"; it shows where you should put the package file.

In another note, if the folder (move-to-basegame-ui-folder") or the folder before it (to_installation_folder) doesn't exist, you better re-extract it or re-download it from the tumblr.