Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dream Big, Build Small with The Sims 4 Tiny Living

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's actually a new lot type - it sounds to me (and I am frequently wrong, so take this with a grain of salt) that if you keep the footprint of the house under 100 tiles (or 10x10 if it's a square) it registers as a tiny house and unlocks the bonuses. As for what they are, usually if someone goes to the trouble of building a tiny house they are wanting to reduce bills, so that seems to follow.

As far as a relationship bonus goes, maybe it affects negative relationships as well if you've been shut up in your tiny house with someone for too long. That could be fun. :p

Got this from the video

02559491-93-AB-42-BC-80-C4-933106-CB8-B4-F.jpg

Apparently once you switch the lot type to Tiny Home, that’s when you’re limited to the 100 tiles and such.

Thanks Chazzzy, if I could read I would have known you already answered one of my questions.
  • Options
    MrsbumblebeeMrsbumblebee Posts: 7 New Member
    I wonder if inside roofs counts as tiles? If you make a curved roof and make room in there, does it counts as tiles?
  • Options
    teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    I'm super excited for this stuff pack and to freshen up my game with a few new items. And also thank you to everyone that works hard on these game packs. Not every pack will suite every player but we cant forget that it still takes a lot of hard work to make these all possible! :)

There are literally modders out there who create even better things for FREE! They also use limited software to do it... lol

And they are great at what they do too. That has nothing to do with my gratitude.

• Options
    Christen1412Christen1412 Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone having the issue where you can't actually change the lot type to Tiny Residential?
  • Options
    UnknownGamerUnknownGamer Posts: 77 Member
    Well my Sim opened his brand new Murphy bed for the first tome and he was crushed to death by it....

I got him back as a ghost and he can no longer sleep in beds, instead he has to sap other sims of their energy to refill his own, which I thought was kinda cool.