Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elder Sim who hates children was abducted and he is pregnant

troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
Talking about life throwing you a curve ball. Juan Gustafson was just concerned about writing books, recording vlogs and raising his celebrity status, until he came home after his celebrity meet and greet and was abducted.

I would post a pic, but dunno how to post my own pic since I don't own the internet.
update here is the pic
Pregnant-Elder.png
wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
Post edited by troshalom on

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Ironic, yes. But he will have the option to return the baby to Sixam once it is born.

"Own" the internet? Could you elaborate?

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    Talking about life throwing you a curve ball. Juan Gustafson was just concerned about writing books, recording vlogs and raising his celebrity status, until he came home after his celebrity meet and greet and was abducted.

I would post a pic, but dunno how to post my own pic since I don't own the internet.

LOL What a great bit of irony! I love this game. If you don't have ready access to the Internet, I'm not sure you can post a picture. Generally most of us use another site to house our pictures. I've left Photobucket because they're no longer free to use with a third party site. I now use Imjur. But, you have to have that all-important access to the Internet. Perhaps, someone who knows a workaround will post how to do it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Yeah @GalacticGal @Nindigo I put pics on google drive, but the links they create this forum doesn't like. It is so weird, because the EA support site allows you to post pics directly. "own the internet" was just my frustration last night

I have another Elder alien sim who has maxed out the parenting skill. I moved her into a house next door to my sim and put the baby in her house, so he has access to his daughter without having to raise her. He loves her now, but I am sure he will hate her once she grows up.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @troshalom I highly recommend Imgur.

1. Create an account
    2. Click on your username in the top right corner and select 'Images'
    3. Choose 'Add Images' and a small transfer window pops up
    4. Browse and find the map with your images (I downsize my screenshots beforehand)
    5. Select one or several images to upload
    6. Click on an image and an image window pops up
    7. Choose 'Direct Link' and click 'Copy'
    8. Click on the image icon in your forum message and paste the link
    9. The URL of your image now appears in your text box, captioned by the URL tags
    10. Tada!

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Thanks @Nindigo I'll look into that.

Update +++++++++
    Can't create an Imgur account as I don't have a phone.
  • Options
    The jacked up thing about being abducted and impregnanted is that Juan was a virgin. Yup, he was chaste even as an elder.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    The jacked up thing about being abducted and impregnanted is that Juan was a virgin. Yup, he was chaste even as an elder.

:o And now he has been violated by aliens.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I've always wondered if elders could be impregnated by aliens! Awesome! Now I have a new goal for my elder UFO scientist!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi! The story is awesome. I hope you'll add pictures later.

I use imgbb dot com. You don't even have to create an account. Just upload a pic and copy bbcode full and paste it in here! :) I hope I could help.

Have an awesome day :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Hi! The story is awesome. I hope you'll add pictures later.

I use imgbb dot com. You don't even have to create an account. Just upload a pic and copy bbcode full and paste it in here! :) I hope I could help.

Have an awesome day :)

@DoloresGrey ok, when I get to the computer tonight, I'll try that
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    BTW, Juan hooked up with Brityani Cho and now they have a son. So, I moved her into her own house in Willow creek.

Meanwhile, Juan had some friends over for Harvestfest and after his party he was abducted again. But no pregnancy from the second abduction.

Seems like every time he plans an event he gets abducted after it.

update with pic
    2019-12-11-1-54-22.png
    2019-12-11-1-59-37.png
    Post edited by troshalom on
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Stories like this are a huge part of what I love about this game. Thanks for sharing, @troshalom!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    And Abduction #3 - Juan just had a play date with his two toddlers: Mysteria Gustafson and Calvin Cho. He invited some friends over to eat some spinach frittata, and lo and behold abduction #3

Sims4-12-12-2019-02.png

Sims4-12-12-2019-00.png

This time I was able to pause and snag pics of the abduction. Now let's see if he ends up preggo.