Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any chance in seeing happy haunt items in some future content?

LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Since arts & crafts won. (Not surprised. :D ).

It really had some interesting gameplay themes and I do love me some occult relsted stuff. The reaping career was a new one for sure. I like really our there and goofy careers. Something new is always interesting. Happy haunts could be good enough to be a gamepack honestly.
5vJrxmT.png
Post edited by LadyKyn on

Comments

• Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,753 Member
    Maybe after the stuff pack has been released.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,531 Member
    I hope so. I really want that reaper freelance career.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,525 Member
    We might if we rally together and keep asking for it and add good suggestions for making it into an entire Game Pack.

We could have an overhaul on Ghosts to be able to create them in CAS, more features and spookier effects for them, all of the options mentioned for the HH Stuff Pack (instead of choosing one because it would be a GP), and they could add actual cemetery lots with proper behaviors, a Gravedigger npc who's a little off, funerals, mourning, more ways to honor dead relatives or help to put their spirits to rest, and maybe even Zombies for when an exorcism ritual goes wrong. Some additional Occult Hunter careers would be awesome too.

There's just so much potential!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    We might if we rally together and keep asking for it and add good suggestions for making it into an entire Game Pack.

We could have an overhaul on Ghosts to be able to create them in CAS, more features and spookier effects for them, all of the options mentioned for the HH Stuff Pack (instead of choosing one because it would be a GP), and they could add actual cemetery lots with proper behaviors, a Gravedigger npc who's a little off, funerals, mourning, more ways to honor dead relatives or help to put their spirits to rest, and maybe even Zombies for when an exorcism ritual goes wrong. Some additional Occult Hunter careers would be awesome too.

Why did this give me chills? (The good kind)😭😭😭ugh I would LOVE a pack like this!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,596 Member
    edited November 2019

Theres a lot in it ro be a GP for sure. I see a lot of potential in a paranormal type pack. The reaping carrrt is nothing ive seen in any game before. I remember a dangerous stuff pack mentioned when the first community stuff pack was mentioned.

Had gotten so excited it was brought up again.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited November 2019
    God I hope so. But seeing how we have yet to see content that was kinda semi-promised to be added from the previous losing stuff packs from the last vote, (I want more arcade machines and can we work on weddings please dang) Im already expecting to never see a Grim Reaper career. And it stinks since like that would've been an AMAZING CAREER. I want sims to be on edge whenever my Reaper sim is around. Or even better, AFRAID. A GP centered around ghost supernaturals would be the perfect opportunity to put FEARS back into the game. I want my sims afraid.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Agreed!!! @InuMiroLover
    And I've also been wanting to make an arcade since forever.
    I was hoping if fun tech won I could use that stuff for my arcade. I would be so cool if they ever make those racing arcade chairs where sims compete against eachother, or those stationary motorcycles.
    *sigh* a girl can dream 😞
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member

I Would love a pack like this. Happy Haunts was in my top two choices. But I do think It'd be better as a GP. Mind you, I think the same about The Arts and Crafts pack.