Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Camera Feature bug?

SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
Hi everyone

Does anybody else experience the following bug: when you want to take a photo of 2 or 3 Sims using the new Moschino tripod, and you click on "take photo of" or "take photo with" and sometimes just one Sim you selected "waits for photographer" while the others simply don't come to join him? I first thought it's mostly Sims that aren't active, but then I noticed it even happens when the selected Sims are your active Sims, they simply don't get the command to be photographed, the action doesn't show up? So one Sim keeps waiting and waiting in front of the camera/tripod and nothing else happens. The other Sims go on doing other things. Sometimes even no Sim comes to "wait for photographer" and nothing happens at all.

I do have some mods (bienchens mods, littlemssam, kawaiistacie), but I updated almost all of them afaik. Is this a known mod conflict, did anybody ever experience this?

I am bummed. I was so excited about the new photography feature, but here I am not being able to use it properly.

Hope someone can help.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my rusty English (kind of tired right now, I am sorry - I hope you all understand what I mean)
Dakota

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I have a different bug that I tried reporting awhile back and it is common it seems. At first everything with pictures are fine then suddenly no options work. It is frozen in a sense you can move your mouse and click on anything, it is just that nothing you click on works, even trying to exit out didn't do anything.

I got the pack just for photography and it is broken and can't use it. :/
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Dakota88 I find it happens with my own active sims when their needs are low eg need sleep.or toilet and then they will prioritise filling a need. Otherwise they come and pose and it works well. (I think they need to be close to photographer too.)

@XxAirixX i have this bug 2 out of 10 uses of the tripod especially if I change poses more than 3 times in the one session. My only workaround is to save my game before each pose change. Annoying but I dont lose any gameplay just time reloading game.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for your answers, fellow Simmers, but for me there is no connection to low needs etc, it's just my Sims were doing different things and not coming to the tripod. It is probably a mod conflict, I learned yesterday while browsing the forums that I forgot to update some of my mods and costum careers, so I will try that first and then report back to you :)
  • Options
    Okay, I updated the remaining outdated mods and careers and it works fine now. It still takes some time, but it does work now.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Does anybody else experience the following bug: when you want to take a photo of 2 or 3 Sims using the new Moschino tripod, and you click on "take photo of" or "take photo with" and sometimes just one Sim you selected "waits for photographer" while the others simply don't come to join him? I first thought it's mostly Sims that aren't active, but then I noticed it even happens when the selected Sims are your active Sims, they simply don't get the command to be photographed, the action doesn't show up? So one Sim keeps waiting and waiting in front of the camera/tripod and nothing else happens. The other Sims go on doing other things. Sometimes even no Sim comes to "wait for photographer" and nothing happens at all.

I do have some mods (bienchens mods, littlemssam, kawaiistacie), but I updated almost all of them afaik. Is this a known mod conflict, did anybody ever experience this?

I am bummed. I was so excited about the new photography feature, but here I am not being able to use it properly.

Hope someone can help.

Thank you for reading and sorry for my rusty English (kind of tired right now, I am sorry - I hope you all understand what I mean)
    Dakota

This isnt a bug. Unfortunately you still need to move a sim in if you want family portraits.
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    This game features a lot of bugs :D