Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Me Decide What to Do with My Legacy

ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
This isn't your typical, "What should I do?" Poll.

I started the legacy challenge some time back. Before the new Legacy rules were a thing. I was on about Gen 3 when the new rules took effect. And they are so watered down, I just kind of lost interest in my legacy for a bit, until I decided if I wanted to continue them on with the old rules or convert them to the new.

Well, I decided to keep them with the old rules. Bad thing is... I've now completed pretty much all there is to complete in the legacy challenge, except things like, Gen # ages to YA. Or memoralize Gen #. And, of course, the careers. But, I'm not a huge career player, so it never was my intention to max every single career, though every founder, spouse and spare has maxed at least one job, some have maxed even more.

So, onto my poll. I'm on Gen 5 (child) of my family, and aside from careers, I have nothing to do with them. Completing the Legacy Challenge is on my Sims Bucket List. So, I thought of just playing the next 5 generations however I see fit (still working on careers) but moving them to other houses, and basically having each heir start over in their own house, with their own story (instead of the 2 Million dollar home they have with the nearly 10 million they have in cash). So, if I did that, and made it to gen 10, would you consider that the legacy challenge completed?

Thanks guys. And just an FYI, I know, it's my save, it's my game and no sim police will come after me. But I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I'm just wanting what the majority would think before I come to my own decision. :)
p8L4V6v.png

Help Me Decide What to Do with My Legacy 11 votes

You've accomplished the requirements and to Gen 10. Legacy Challenge Complete!
81%
StrangerthanMindofytaydevLoriTSpSelinaKylesSimmerMarsMondayJasonschick80Bandak 9 votes
Nope. The Legacy Challenge is in the same house, you leave that lot, you lose the challenge!
18%
EchovaSERVERFRA 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    I've never managed to get past gen. 3 so abosolutely would consider you to have finished a legacy in this case. :)
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Go for it, I usually move lots for the next gen but it’s still a legacy challenge for me.