Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What recipes can Sims learn from Island Living?

I was hoping my Sim could learn the recipe for the Island fruit salad (or whatever it's called), but it doesn't appear to be a recipe Sims can make, unless I'm doing it wrong. Does anyone have a list of the recipes that can be learned?
I just want things to match. :'(

Comments

• Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    Only the coconut cake, the coconut drink and the pit barbecue recipes (with the pit barbecue) are cookable on a home lot. I think that's a shame. Sims ought to be able to learn to cook the Poke Bowl and the Fish Stew at least, as these are very common island dishes.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »

Yes - apparently, I am doing it wrong. I need to use the Sulani Volcanic BBQ Searer to make the tropical vegetable plate. Awesome - my Sims are so tired of the superfood salad. I'll be sending my teen out to grill some up tonight. (Possible fire danger, too! It's been ages since my Sims last set themselves on fire.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    Only the coconut cake, the coconut drink and the pit barbecue recipes (with the pit barbecue) are cookable on a home lot. I think that's a shame. Sims ought to be able to learn to cook the Poke Bowl and the Fish Stew at least, as these are very common island dishes.

I am still so deeply annoyed that they can't make the poke and the fish stew. This just seems like such a major oversight to me.