Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world would you like to see next in the sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    itoldusoitolduso Posts: 60 Member
    Wanting to see an Middle Eastern inspired world, like Egypt, Israel, or Morroco.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2019
    Ehm, I notice that you mainly have American inspired worlds in your options as if that covers the whole world types in RL.. And then there is Asian. How about West-European, East-European, Middle-east Arabic, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, Australian, African? For the next world I would love to see A fully snowy Scandinavian world!
  • Options
    RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    Asian inspired
    oooo! Definitely from the options I would go with the Asian style. Plenty of different options within that too :) With current items its possible to create some pretty decent stuff to give off an Oriental vibe but would LOVE a neighborhood designed around it too :)
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I'd love to have a world with winter activities, skiing, snowboarding, ski lodges etc. Alpine type of world, maybe. Or maybe Scandinavian.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Asian inspired
    Selvadorada is already a South/Central American themed world. I chose Asian since it was the only other logical choice. We need more specific categories of Asian themed neighborhoods. Are we talking the Philippines, Korea, China, Russia, etc... European and African themed neighborhoods would be cool. I also like the idea of an Arctic or Antarctic neighborhoods.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    I would just like to see another city with apartments, penthouses, brownstones. I'd love it if it they used architecture of London or Paris.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I just want a cold world with snow 24/7 and an actually isolated forest area to live in (without driveways!).
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    Asian inspired
    Europe or Asian. No more North American as there is far too much as it is - we need the rest of the world!
  • Options
    secretlondon123secretlondon123 Posts: 181 Member
    edited October 2019
    Asian inspired
    Or Africa, if they can find a way of not making it patronising or awful
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited October 2019
    I'd prefer a Mediterranean themed world, personally. And the Mediterranean is located in Europe, so I'm afraid your poll doesn't cover that.

Exactly, I want an Italian or Greek world with swimmable oceans next.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Greek-inspired would be nice for the looks, don't know much about gameplay that could be added with it though.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Greek-inspired would be nice for the looks, don't know much about gameplay that could be added with it though.

Nectar making, surfing, water skiing, resorts, mysteries in antic temples.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Other: African Inspired like a savanna. I'd rather have that than a zoo. Open air safari based on various African elements like Victoria Falls, Mt. Kilimanjaro, the Nile, ancient ruins. Maybe a city like Cape Town?

I liked Jungle Adventure. I'd like that with Africa. Maybe it could be liveable but the safari should be a vacation resort. Wake up with the giraffes, elephants and lions.

I want Italy/Mediterranean and a deep snow world too, like Russia/Eastern Europe. I'd probably get a Steampunk world too.

I'll take all of the usual American stuff too. As for Asia, I'm pretty open too. I like travel. I liked World Adventures.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    South American inspired
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Asian inspired
    Ehm, I notice that you mainly have American inspired worlds in your options as if that covers the whole world types in RL.. And then there is Asian. How about West-European, East-European, Middle-east Arabic, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, Australian, African? For the next world I would love to see A fully snowy Scandinavian world!

Father Winter world with elves and lots of snow and long nights and the aurora borealis in the sky? ;) I'd love that!
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Why are there no options to choose Europe or Africa? And no other option if the choices are so limited?

I would like a Mediterranean world or snowy mountains like the alps, but would also enjoy an Asian or African setting. North America seems well established in the sims 4 at this point, so I really hope to see some other places in the world. Selvadorada already seems to be in Central or South America, but another world in this region might be interesting if our sims can actually live there.

I would also like a real old city, kind of like the picture posted by @Movotti a few posts earlier. A place where buildings are actually build against each other. The old town in windenburg is still separate buildings instead of a real old city. Preferably without a modern backdrop so we can use it if we want to play in another time period.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Greece or Africa for me...can't vote. Whatever the new world is I really hope they have the foresight to include ocean swimming and\or river\lake swimming.
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited October 2019
    Asian inspired
    I'll say asian inspired since there is a lack of it

But really what I would want is for more Japanese inspired things, preferably really old fashioned traditional things as far as architecture and decorations and clothing.

Like sloping roofs, dragon/kitsune/etc statues, samurai outfits, katana sets you can place in your home, tatami flooring and walls.

I'd love to be able to make a feudal themed compound... Not to mention they could bring in archery and kendo with a dlc like that
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Asian inspired
    Have we seen an Asian world since Shang Simla in TS3:WA?

I'd like to visit Asia again.
    I'd prefer a Mediterranean themed world, personally. And the Mediterranean is located in Europe, so I'm afraid your poll doesn't cover that.

Mediterranean would be nice, too. I don't think the Sims has ever gone there.
  • Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    Asian inspired
    I really want a subsaharian inspired world!