Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taoron's Build Showcase

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Ocean View is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, and the layout of the build is very nice! It is great that there is the main house and also a guest house area. Very nice blue colour of the exterior, and the sunken pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining there, as well as enjoying swimming and relaxing on the loungers. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The games, art and music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy doing the variety of activities there. Very nice blue, green, brown and orange colours of bedrooms, kitchen , living and dining rooms .
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

Soooo.....I uploaded this today. I'm roughly 95.674% happy with it. My game was hanging so much and I was getting messages that I was at my limit on unique items. It's just so big....lol So, due to that, it is done.

I lost count, but I beoieve it is a 10 Bed/10 Bath +2 Half-Bath Castle/Manor with 4 Levels. The 1st Floor is the Main living Area with a Master Suite, with His/Hers Closets, a Sitting Room and a private Tower, with Skill items on each floor. There is also a large Kitchen, Dining, Private smaller, informal dining, a Children's playroom, Main Sitting Room with a Grand Staircase, Family Room, Sun Room, Laundry and more.

2nd Floor is mostly Bedrooms and a small Library.

3rd Floor is only at the center of the house and it houses a Music Chamber and a Bar.

4th Floor is a Theater and the Main Library.

The bassement contains a large Pool with a Bar/Karaoke, a Gym a Dance Room and an empty room off of the Gym for a Spa (I do not own the pack yet, but figured I'd make allowances for it.)

*Picture Heavy!

TuQSkj4.png
    ZbtVVmy.png
    I3wuJQb.png
    D63ZRTB.png
    dVnyrUw.png
    EzaCpcU.png
    eQhrsE8.png
    T2sjSG5.png
    0tl7ozc.png
    RNZlakg.png
    3CMqgAe.png
    M3x1x4y.png
    xlb0TFp.png
    ntPNOo7.png
    X05wC5I.png
    ofI7Vqt.png
    ocEHTqb.png
    4cDCSkM.png
    rlGnQbQ.png

1st Floor

Foyer/Gallery
    4W0n5FM.png
    dphNpBn.png
    SUJCEZp.png

Laundry
    ImQZV3B.png

Informal Dining/Kitchen Area
    fTK4YXg.png
    HMY0tIE.png
    wDFtJ7z.png
    y5rUckK.png
    Mr3GLhm.png
    mXE73es.png
    1dCcIaU.png

Butler's Pantry
    NzIgAsd.png

Private Tower off the Main Suite
    LQfu41C.png
    01kcAzd.png
    AOAMt7n.png
    kPu15WB.png

Formal Dining Room
    bFBPCyY.png
    Queo2jR.png

Sun Room
    bIU8Ag9.png

Children's Play Room
    jHhfkBE.png

Main Sitting Room
    3eDz1YM.png
    mv7oEx8.png
    RNXJsKk.png
    3HZU1dW.png

Master Suite
    AV0f99I.png
    ImM43Uk.png
    sP22jah.png

Library
    B9BlQxb.png
    ZtUMa2G.png

Family Room
    yCu4L2k.png

2nd Floor

Main Stair looking into Main Sitting/Receiving Room
    dT5zqya.png

Hallway Sitting Area
    bILT8hv.png

Admin Office/Secretary Office
    JwMn3aY.png
    ncOIXIL.png
    i5NhSAY.png

Bedroom Suites
    hbG7gSQ.png
    QVOPdPn.png
    uyri7Wm.png
    iIxiwSa.png
    UzHEo1w.png
    6eDEv2R.png
    zcNM8A3.png
    f473ZjU.png
    ND2Wt1T.png
    R9l5aWS.png
    kTtOm3A.png

Study
    szq6Fwu.png

Sitting Room/Bar
    5Dd43qv.png
    DojVB9b.png

Game Room
    VnzV5aZ.png

Library
    DJ3h3Qe.png

3rd Floor

B0yzQ1Y.png
    ceZ6MxV.png
    W83dGcL.png

4th Floor
    Oe6K1mI.png
    4DZmmPH.png

Basement
    F8Jw27i.png
    gVbIBGx.png
    vJ5Gci8.png
    c4P9M6P.png
    ibUVHz8.png
    un0I9j3.png

• Options
    It is such a grand royal manor castle ! :) It looks so very lovely, both the exterior and the interior furnishings, layout and colours ! Very lovely exterior design, towers, windows and pretty water fountain feature in courtyard!Very detailed interiors!There are so many special rooms! The sitting rooms, family room , bedrooms, master suite, formal dining room,study, sunroom, greenhouse, library, basement bar, pool and gym, home theatre and all the rooms are very lovely! Very nice colour schemes, wall textures and wall paneling!
    It is a very special castle build! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow
  • Options
    GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Magnificent with beautiful details <3<3<3
  • Options
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    Magnificent with beautiful details <3<3<3

Thank you ♥
  • Options
    The file size shows when you are about to upload your creation... right side above the spot where you put how many beds and baths the creation has.
  • Options
    Ah. Thanks!
  • Options
    Realm of the White Witch is a very lovely magical castle tower home! :) The exterior design, planter box windows, stone texture and balcony windows are great! The white blossoms are pretty! !Very nice interior layout and furnishing of each level! The magic room with the cauldron is very nice! Sims will enjoy making potions there. The wallart, patterned floor rug and spellbooks bookcases look great! Very nice kitchen and dining room. The type of dining chairs used is nice and the hanging pans, fruit bowl, teapots cabinet and display plates are nice kitchen touches. It is nice that the crystals fireplace is there. Very nice curtains in the bedroom!
    It is a very nice home for a witch! :)
  • Options
    Thank you. @rosemow This is taken from a real castle/ tower somewhere. I've been seeing people post pictures of it (on Facebook), since a few weeks after I did the base construction. It's apparently coming up on in their desktop pics rotation, in Windows. I knew I wanted to do something with the shell, once RoM launched and the whiote theme just seemed to jump out at me, when I started. I'm glad it did. Thank you for your review. =)
  • Options
    Beautiful witche's house @Taoron <3<3<3
  • Options
    THank you @Gwiniel =)
  • Options

Please pardon me, as I have been lax on commenting. I am checking on and off and love all of your builds. Please excuse me, if I am not here as much and not producing as much as normal. Please forgive me, if I am grumpy.

For roughly the past year, a friend of my wife, and her 4 children, have invaded my quiet, peaceful and loving home. She is my wife's best friend.

It all started about a year ago, when her husband went off his rocker and started threatening her and the children and she had to get out. My wife spoke to me and there was no way I was going to make them sleep out in the street. That was to last a month or so.

Fast forward a year.

She has left a number of times, with a place to live; a new apartment, a new home, Section 8 was helping, her father was buying her a home. She was always back within a week, with a fantastical story about why it went wrong. I continually defer to my wife.

This woman is a slob. Her children are slobs. They leave food out. They leave packages of food open. We have flies for the first time ever. We have fruit flies like I've never seen. Every time I even bother to leave the basement, I do so double fisted with air freshener. The spill things in my kitchen and for all intent and purposes, leave it there. The litchen where I am attempting to start a home bakery business, which I have put on hold. Ergo, I am not working or doing anything to further the business.

All of the stress has caused anxiety, which has been gone for more than a year, to start back up. All of the stress has caused me to start ferociously griunding my teeth at night. I've broken two teeth. My jaw, neck and head are in constant pain. My attitude leaves little to be desired.

I've been trying to do things that are cathartic. I created a Sim for her and tortured and killed her several times. Evil, but instant gratification, for a short time. I've written a couple of songs, who's titles here are not appropriate and if I tried, y'all would think I have a Plum fetish. I've pretty much locked myself in the basement and watch TV and Movies and try to log in, when I can. When I do, it's for short periods, because the mouth, neck and head pain are causing my eyes to hurt and not be able to focus on much, for longer periods of time. Which sucks, because I am used to being able to build for several hours at a time.

I told my wife that tonight, that I am at my wits end and it is not fair that this monster is causing me so much distress, after all we have done for her and that she cannot lift a finger to even take care of her own stuff, never mind being here for all of this time, at no cost to her, using our electric, tapping out my internet bandwidth, stealing my food, using our toiletries and not trying to further her own situation, all the while living here for free. I'm on the verge of doing something drastic, to get her out. I simply cannot handle it anymore.

So, I am in a situation. I hope things will go back to normal soon. I won't, under any circumstances, for whatever reason allow her back into my home, once she is out. I have made that clear. I'll leave, if that is the case. I can't live like this anymore. It's going to give me a heart attack and kill me.

So please be patient with me. Understand. You are the most wonderful, kindest, sweetest group of people, as a whole, that I have spent a large amount of time amongst, in a long, long time and I don't want to lose that. I am impressed by, respect and admire you all, for your talents.

Ron
  • Options
    I send big hugs to you <3 You are under so much stress. I care about how you are feeling. I wish that I could away the stress, pain and hard situation that you are in. I can’t do that, but please know that I will keep you in my thoughts, and I hope that the situation will change soon. Sending more hugs <3
  • Options
    Giving you a big warm hug and hope your wife comes to her senses. I know what it's like to make difficult decisions so I can sympathize her but it really should be obvious in this situation. I truly hope you don't have to walk out of your own home.
  • Options

'Haunted Second Empire' (Not a Victorian)

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/07D661A8F45B11E98EF6267D47C7ADE4

This was my first attempt at a Second Empire style building. I think I'd like to do more, in a regular format, after doing this one. There are some interesting aspects that you don't find in a regular house and people can still fit it in with a standard Victorian theme, fairly easily, as they are often mislabeled as Victorian, although being primarily of French design, during the reign of Napolean, as opposed to British, and ealier than the Victoria reign.

rCN1bwV.png
    JFEUCjn.png
    Me3GiGl.png
    1y4rgeY.png
    KflJZRN.png
    6RECq2W.png
    2FFV4ed.png
    luBNj24.png
    rdtRJ0C.png
    P7luxns.png
    mx9tefS.png
    ThaVIiD.png
    eDUOKNY.png
    3c6MqBT.png
    f1SakcZ.png
    QigZkq9.png
    oGeVnLP.png
    qoirjau.png
    8H8lcNS.png
    mQ5FLzy.png
    dKDkuCI.png
    7jCQT6O.png
    qiqKGRg.png
    Yrhu5DF.png
    ThhUm12.png
    3fzCutr.png

• Options
    Haunted Second Empire is a very great home for Halloween! :) Very nice exterior design and great roofing! Great spooky themed landscaping! The graveyard, pumpkins on front porch and the bat on the front porch wall look great! Very great furnishing of the interior to suit the haunted home theme! The patterned and cracked walls, curtains used, colours and the lighting look great! Very nice type of furniture to suit the second empire theme. The dining room chairs are very nice. The harvest basket is a nice touch on the dining table top.
    It is a very creatively designed haunted home! :)
  • Options
    Gorgeous house, perfect for Halloween inside-out - love that self portrait of you near the vampire coffin :joy:<3<3<3
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @Gwiniel You caught that. :P

I made that, for sort of a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 touch for my homes. A signature, if you will. I'm going to add it, henceforth, to all of my builds. So, now you can play 'Where's Waldo' on each one. ::P
    Post edited by Taoron on
  • Options
    wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @Taoron Haunted Second Empire is beautiful! I love how you adjusted the lights so that most rooms have a red glow, appropriate for a vampire lair.

Sorry about your personal situation. It's just the worst when someone takes advantage of your kindness. About ten years ago my best friend from high school's life imploded. The warning signs had been there for years, but there was finally an incident that was a step too far for me. Getting her out of my life is one of the hardest things I've ever done.
  • Options
    THank you @wendyology
  • Options

'Modern Stucco'

5 Bed/4 Bath Home with a Pool

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BA7D55EDF52811E982277A1175479295

t9VCvOu.png
    ShZ45Pu.png
    2wouomq.png
    DEUSpic.png
    5JXAfJQ.png
    jXK5MPv.png
    VGTeRHf.png
    EhsvL3K.png
    Lj5iXdN.png
    aPSlgjx.png
    8dNpjA4.png
    Lyd6xdh.png
    xNBqDcE.png
    GZ6nL8b.png
    uXBJ9gH.png
    HY0wkkg.png
    UsgZJQQ.png
    HRH7wwe.png
    IlQbAjr.png
    K4J1o61.png
    A71YRDb.png
    XV5fG53.png
    FUEAqW2.png
    mZTicNn.png
    YUH6tWP.png
    Ayemtcx.png
    rRWnD9X.png

• Options
    Modern Stucco is a lovely modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design, large glass windows bringing in sunshine and great outdoors views. The plants placement design on the front patio is very stylish! Very nice sunken pool, loungers and outdoors living patio! The interior layout and furnishings are very nice! Very nice white colour scheme. Very nice open play living area.The dining table area is a very nice light filled place for Sims to enjoy dining in the sunlight coming in through the windows. The island stove and stools counter is great in the cooking area, Very nice art room for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel, do flower arranging, and do crafting on the woodwork table. The games and music nook area is great! Sims will have fun playing console games, chess and the guitar there, and Gwiniel’s great game wallart suits the area so well! Very lovely furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The wallart in the computer study desk and bookcase staircase nook looks great!
    It is a very nice home for a family! :)
  • Options
    THank you @rosemow =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top