Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas Please??

i'm only on gen 2 of my legacy challenge and i'm already stuck. i'm pretty much finished up with the founders but they have 4 (technically 5) kids and all but one are still living in their house. i just don't know what to do. i want to start out pretty rotational with the families, so i need to have storylines and ideas for each one of the kids. do you guys have any fun suggestions on interesting stuff to happen in their lives? i just need to spice it up a bit and have fun with each one of the kids. sorry if this is really vague haha
origin id - theaethanrealm

Comments

• Options
    DramasimmerDramasimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Well I have the same problem too . Usually I make the parents to be strict to the kid and then when the sim is a young adult I meet him with someone who is having some issues ( he might be transgender or erratic or a mafia member ( use club there ) ) and then I create drama between the two of them and with the parents
  • Options
    sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    I play rotationally and base my Sims personalities off of their traits and actions. If I'm stuck for something to do with them I work on their aspirations of think what might this sim want to do next? Leave them on free will and see what they decide to do.. sometimes it changes up my game play by doing things I wouldn't usually have my Sims do if I was controlling them
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I need to know more about them to get some ideas...
  • Options
    theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
    @SiliClone haha, this will probably be a long one.

jace is the oldest child, and the only one with his own house. he just got married and i'm planning on him and his wife to have one or two kids. they're both pretty artsy and cheerful. i don't really feel like they'd have a classic white picket fence household so i'd love to find something interesting or *scandalous* to happen.

violet is a young adult too, but still living with her parents. she's an entertainer who's super charming with a big personality. she loves playing the guitar and violin and really wants a boyfriend. i think some really interesting stuff could happen in her future.

cora is one of the youngest (she has a twin) and still a teen. She's rather smart and quiet so she gets bullied a lot but she's super sweet and really loves kids. i was thinking of a teen pregnancy storyline for her but i feel like she'd be too logical for that.

atlas is cora's twin, and he's super nerdy. he loves playing video games and using his microscope, and he's also a loner who gets bullied. he's pretty socially awkward. i was thinking of making him a scientist, but i don't have get to work.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Both Violet and Jace seems to be good candidates to celebrity life if you have Get Famous. Jace could step into the spotlight as an artist on his own will, while Violet could be discovered by a manager while playing or performing for tips. A teen pregnancy is not so illogical if Cora falls in love with the wrong guy... As for Atlas he could be an hacker... Good way to get revenge on the bullies. One of the paths in the criminal career is Oracle (hacker, more or less)
  • Options
    theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
    @SiliClone those seem awesome, that you!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    One of the kids could marry Vlad... That would be cool... Thing is, I don't know which one :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Xx_Dopey_Doo_xXXx_Dopey_Doo_xX Posts: 9 New Member
    Adding on to SiliClone's post, after Jace has stepped into the spotlight, it could get to his head. Which could end up causing a rift between him and his wife, that could lead to something fairly interesting. Or maybe he gets too friendly with a fellow artist?