Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think about the new sims?

Hopped into CAS to see what sims randomly popped up. (Not seeing any of the older sims as I think they probably did away with them now?)

Saw a few of them not featured on the box art and got one of them that randomized.

Personally loved the girl with the little space buns. She's so cute. :)

That one guy is deifnitely rocking with the air conditioning in those shorts. I like seeing more variety. Personally got a bit tired of seeing the babs default sim ALL over in the gallery as she's also a preset in face most seem to gravitate to a lot.

4RTXEvd.png
5vJrxmT.png

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2019
    Here are the rest of the new sims in CAS that I also found.

66766343_1317471238403168_1803681926955925504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmsHduwadLmXh4WJoUg0-XoJaNs1F1H0ue5pVh50oP2OjG9af831sChi0eisHKpLUEwSXPKU5XA5bwJNX6Ax0UA&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=572839e517735f3cd94c388edda4327e&oe=5DBC448E

I'm hoping that EA will also give information on these sims as well.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    @LaBlue0314 Oooh nice! :o

Haven't came across them yet, but they look interesting. Hope they have some background info on them. Like the guy in the orange striped hoodie.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Awww it would be sad if they did away with the old sons completely. Yes I know they’re all still on the gallery but I’ll miss seeing their faces on occasion all the same.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Here are the rest of the new sims in CAS that I also found.

66766343_1317471238403168_1803681926955925504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmsHduwadLmXh4WJoUg0-XoJaNs1F1H0ue5pVh50oP2OjG9af831sChi0eisHKpLUEwSXPKU5XA5bwJNX6Ax0UA&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=572839e517735f3cd94c388edda4327e&oe=5DBC448E

I'm hoping that EA will also give information on these sims as well.

I saw the dude on the far left in CAS and got startled because he looks like this one guy who takes the same bus as me after class LOL
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I'm pretty sure I saw some of the old ones along with the new ones after the update.
    I think the guy in orange plaid shirt (and socks) is cute.
  • Options
    Morkovka wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I saw some of the old ones along with the new ones after the update.

:O Ooh? That's nice then, but so use to seeing them in every random cycle when I start CAS, but been seeing the newer sims a lot more.

Isn't he? Hope they give him a backstory and name.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    The Sims from the box art also are present, but translated in CAS they don't really match their box art versions at all. A bit too much creative liberty from the art dept...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    The Sims from the box art also are present, but translated in CAS they don't really match their box art versions at all. A bit too much creative liberty from the art dept...

The girl in pink looks exactly like her box art I thought along with the one with the backwards cap. I know the girl with the lavender hair (even on the gallery), looks a bit different than her box art. Wish I had more of a forward look to compare it, but with the angle it's pretty meh.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited July 2019
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Morkovka wrote: »

:O Ooh? That's nice then, but so use to seeing them in every random cycle when I start CAS, but been seeing the newer sims a lot more.

Isn't he? Hope they give him a backstory and name.

I think SimGuruMorgan is going to be giving them backstories and add them to the Maxis gallery.

• Options
    TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    makes me want to kill them with the extreme violence mod tbh.
    y'all got bread?
  • Options
    RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    makes me want to kill them with the extreme violence mod tbh.

I burst out laughing when reading this - so many normal, happy replies then this :joy:
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Since Maxis didn’t upload them, can someone upload the new Sims not on the box art to the gallery?
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Since Maxis didn’t upload them, can someone upload the new Sims not on the box art to the gallery?

They did it
    Only than each one alone. Even the lesbian couple
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    leo3487 wrote: »

They did it
    Only than each one alone. Even the lesbian couple

They mean the ones NOT on the box. The ones Maxis has uploaded was the sims that are on the box. The ones posted here only show up in the CAS randomization when you go into it. They aren't uploaded yet nor have a any background or skills, yet. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I opted for the quiz. Got a merman I didn't want. Yes, I know I can change the gender and looks, but still, I didn't expect a mer-Sim from the way I answered the questions. So, I threw him out and tried again. New set of questions altogether. Nice. In all I did it three or four times, before I just reached into my library for the family I had already created. Had I gotten the 'right' parameters, I would have grabbed my already made Sim and generated his family from him again. Oh, well. This is a fun way to do a quick start, at least.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/