Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Challenges reading to new menu?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I have vision problems and/or a learning disability (ADHD, dyslexia, ect) and I have no new problems with the new menu
    My eyes are very sensitive to light, and literally hurt when looking at overly saturated, bright colours. I don't use, or have a need for, special glasses, although I have grabbed my ordinary sunglasses from time to time.

I'm glad, very much so, that there is less white now, and that its gone from the loading screen. I have more problems here, with the bright green and white. A dark theme for the forum would be a blessing.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited July 2019
    I have vision problems and/or a learning disability (ADHD, dyslexia, ect) and I have no new problems with the new menu
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Ok, so WHERE are the llama and bunny people keep mentioning?? I guess I'm blind because I don't see them on the main loading screen or any of the subsequent ones. Just the spinning plumbob.

They are on the menu screen.

Where? Seriously, I don't see them anywhere. I just opened my game, stared at the home menu, opened all the various gameplay menus. I don't see a llama and bunny. I'm starting to feel like it's some sort of prank or I'm selectively blind.

Edit: So I looked around online until I found a screenshot someone took of their menu. Then I got to see the llama and freezer bunny. But, they are NOT on mine.

NeVhKYJ.png

I think it's because you can build a bundle. For people that can't build bundles anymore because they have too many packs, they see the llama and the bunny. It's really annoying LOL. but yeah like there's only one pack I don't have which is vampires so I can't bundle with anything so I don't get the build a bundle option
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don't like the Bunny and the llama, but my four-year-old noticed them right away and she loved them. I don't really spend much time at the menu screen anyway so not the end of the world to me but I still would prefer it without them