Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue with CC Alpha Hair? (SOLVED)

xoSnowyOwlxoxoSnowyOwlxo Posts: 29 Member
edited July 2019 in Mods Bugs & Issues
I'm not entirely sure if I've posted this in the right place, or if this sort of thing has been discussed before, but I can't seem to find a solution so here goes.

I don't know if it's just the way the mesh is, I don't recall it always being this way, but it seems there's an issue with one of the hairs I have. It also happens to be my favourite hair, so I'm pretty sad about it. I tried to re-download it and download other re-textures of the hair to see if it was that, but the issue is still prevalent so it's the mesh itself that's the problem.

As you can see, it looks like it's overlapping and clipping.

The hair is Newsea's Crow (it does the same thing with and without the buns) and I have both the Phaedra and Nessasims re-textures.

My game is up to date and I've recently cleaned out my CC/Mods for anything broken, I've tested the hair on its own on a non-cc sim and it makes no difference.

I'd really appreciate some guidance on the issue, if there's a chance the hair can be salvaged I'd be most grateful.

Thank you guys in advance!

Fixed the issue myself, it's still weird in CAS but works fine in-game! Not sure how to delete the thread, but it's all sorted for now :smile:
Post edited by xoSnowyOwlxo on