Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

has anyone’s mermaids successfully drowned a sim?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Yea, with a mod. It really shouldn’t be that hard but that’s what you get when you start catering to children instead of the original audience.
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    @Jerrello wrote: »
    Yea, with a mod. It really shouldn’t be that hard but that’s what you get when you start catering to children instead of the original audience.

Even though I love the game, Sometimes I ask myself if this is The Sims 4 or The Disney Simulator.
  • Options
    danceswithchaosdanceswithchaos Posts: 95 Member
    I was looking forward to having an evil mermaid too.. Darn. It does seem impossible to kill sims when you want them too. I think it took me 4 days to kill an elder sim and that was making her whoohoo in a rocket to exhaust her and still she lingered. I swear the easiest way to kill a sim is make them silly, a comedian, and then have a toddler or pet to play with and they will die of being hysterical before you can catch them sometimes... I've had to save at least 5 sims from dying from that so it's my new "you must die" go because it's much faster than locking them in a room for days. Although maybe touching the lava bombs would be faster now?
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I think someone need to create a The Sims 4 Deadly Mermaids mod
  • Options
    aleki_Shadimealeki_Shadime Posts: 27 Member
    Insanely enough I actually found killing a sim by drowning was the easiest by using a vampire. Again though, it's not directly but it's quite quick. If you drain their energy need then use the alter emotion skill to something positive like happy or confident it stops them from being too uncomfortable to swim in the ocean (does this happen with a pool too? I'm not sure). Anyway, then it's a simple matter of the swim here together interaction and you have one dead sim.

I am super frustrated with us not being able to directly kill sims. The only way I have found is by adding a rare crystal to one of the relics from jungle adventure and then you can poison another sim. That takes 3 days to work though which kinda makes it less satisfying. The death by emotions one is kinda a joke, the amount of work it takes is crazy and just makes the game not fun.
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    @Jerrello wrote: »

Even though I love the game, Sometimes I ask myself if this is The Sims 4 or The Disney Simulator.

Disney's rough and violent. Think of Mufasa.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    Sw0073Sw0073 Posts: 1 New Member
    I drowned one of my sims and it worked (however it took around 2 hours and 2 random mermaids ;v;). I don't see why everyone else says it doesn't work? It might take a while but it DEFINITELY works!!! I'm soooo excited! Another grave to put beside my dead enemy Vlad.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Sw0073 wrote: »
    I drowned one of my sims and it worked (however it took around 2 hours and 2 random mermaids ;v;). I don't see why everyone else says it doesn't work? It might take a while but it DEFINITELY works!!! I'm soooo excited! Another grave to put beside my dead enemy Vlad.

Annnnd now I definitely can't wait to try mermaids ^^ 🧜‍♂️🧜‍♀️🧜