Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    heavenboo1928heavenboo1928 Posts: 10 New Member
    I have been loving reading this, and I just got all caught up on the chapters.
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Lara looks like she's in second so far. Fingers crossed she keeps in the good graces.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @heavenboo1928 - Thank you so much for reading and commenting. It is quite a challenge with 3 houses of contestants. There were quite a few surprises in that last chapter. Which just goes to show you that anything can happen.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Naomi is such a pretty sim!

Maegan seems like she's going to be trouble. :D

I am loving this, can't believe how much Rick's relationship went up with Hokulani, I think the others need to watch out for her!

That's so sad about the fish friend. :joy:
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Naomi is such a pretty sim!

Maegan seems like she's going to be trouble. :D

I am loving this, can't believe how much Rick's relationship went up with Hokulani, I think the others need to watch out for her!

That's so sad about the fish friend. :joy:

Aw, thank you. I did work hard on that one.

funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    Raven looks at home drinking spirits with spirits. Also, her winning at Don't Wake The Llama at Rick's expense may hurt her in this though she may end up being a challenge to a certain champion of that game in a mental hospital. ;)

Also, that last picture had me laughing.
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Good evening summers! Another chapter is up for the Group Date for House 2. Some wild things happen on this Group Outing. Enjoy and comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Group Date - House 2

arrival-oasis-springs.png
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Haha oh my god! My vision for Octavia was her being a bit fiery and bold and she did all that autonomously :D
    Literally, as soon as I read the beginning about there being a little drama I had a feeling pfft.

This house looks like it's gonna be some trouble xP
  • Options
    Not sure what was the most hilarious part of this chapter, Rick's continued terrible playing of games, Octavia's flirtatious interruption of the dart game, Charlotte's angry reaction to Octavia's moves, Janay's hilarious looking facial expressions, or Raven's surprise visit to get booze and seeing her competition.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 - Raven was really the only one who talked to those ghosts on Ghost Night in the first Group Date. I so had to get a pic of that. And here's another interesting pic of her from the Meet and Greet at the house, which I hadn't posted. She is watching Sims of the Dead on tv. I mean, I couldn't believe it myself, but she is really in-character with her background story. Take a look!

raven-watching-sims-of-the-dead.png

As for her showing up autonomously in the Group 2 date, she did look pretty good walking around with that drink in her hand. I think it's hilarious when sims from the other houses just kind of show up. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Haha oh my god! My vision for Octavia was her being a bit fiery and bold and she did all that autonomously :D
    Literally, as soon as I read the beginning about there being a little drama I had a feeling pfft.

This house looks like it's gonna be some trouble xP

@SummerSteak - Thanks for reading and commenting. I nearly missed what happened there, and it's lucky that I panned back to the dart tournament. It was so bizarro that Octavia did that. Threw one dart and then walked away. Like, look at me Rick, I can play, too! I haven't played darts much with my sims, but it's the first time that has ever happened. But those dart tournaments take sooo long, and if I had known this, I would have just had Rick play Don't Wake the Llama with all the contestants, even though he is so terrible at that game. Octavia has some interesting expressions, especially when she's around Cinnamon and Charlotte. She has this distasteful look on her face, like she knows they are her competition and she somehow has to eliminate them to get to Rick. It is absolutely hilarious.

• Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Aww, I'm so glad Nami is getting along with Rick! I also loved Janay's expression when Nami and Rick were talking :lol: I feel like Nami is just blissfully unaware of the looks she gets and probably even the alien jokes haha.

Love reading every new entry! Every house has their own unique quirks to them.
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @VanPelt81 - Raven was really the only one who talked to those ghosts on Ghost Night in the first Group Date. I so had to get a pic of that. And here's another interesting pic of her from the Meet and Greet at the house, which I hadn't posted. She is watching Sims of the Dead on tv. I mean, I couldn't believe it myself, but she is really in-character with her background story. Take a look!

raven-watching-sims-of-the-dead.png

As for her showing up autonomously in the Group 2 date, she did look pretty good walking around with that drink in her hand. I think it's hilarious when sims from the other houses just kind of show up. Thanks for reading and commenting.

That is awesome.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to House 3's Group Date... And, most of all, House 1's Speed Dating :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    edited August 2019
    @VanPelt81 - Oh and I forgot to mention that she did this autonomously, which is why I was so surprised.

@nerdfashion - Yes, House 3 should be out this weekend. As far as the solo dates, that is going to be handled a bit differently because we have 3 houses to deal with. The contestants will be participating in a challenge to get a solo date with the bachelor. I saw this happen in another Bachelor challenge on youtube and really liked that idea. Not the same challenge that I am doing, but doing a challenge for a solo date.

@It'sYukiMe - Nami is indeed sweet :)
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Good evening simmers! Another chapter is up. It's time for a Group Date with House 3. Enjoy! Comments and Suggestions are always appreciated.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Group Date - House 3

house-3-bar-arr.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited August 2019
    What a fun, relaxing group date! I'm glad everyone is getting along together. :)
    After winning DWTL with Rick (Go Coral!) I couldn't help noticing her continuing to play along with others in the background. Who won those games? Just curious... ;) I find it funny how other house contestants keep showing up at these group dates. Nice strategy ladies! :p

Looking forward to what happens in the next episode! <3
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    What a fun, relaxing group date! I'm glad everyone is getting along together. :)
    After winning DWTL with Rick (Go Coral!) I couldn't help noticing her continuing to play along with others in the background. Who won those games? Just curious... ;) I find it funny how other house contestants keep showing up at these group dates. Nice strategy ladies! :p

Looking forward to what happens in the next episode! <3

@Karababy52 - Thanks for reading and commenting. I really don't know who won those games as I was trying to concentrate on the dart tournament. However, I went back in, I looked at the moodlets and from the last game, poor Miriam lost and, yep, yep, yep, Coral won! hehehe
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Poor Rick, he really needs some help with Don't Wake the Llama :D All these ladies are showing him up.
    I love the teaming up with the darts! This house seems like they're gonna be close.

I'm curious, how are you planning to do eliminations? :0 One from each house each week or one in general?
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

@SummerStreak - It's interesting that you asked that question because it is a chapter I am working on right now and the producers are putting a wrench in the works on how this first elimination will happen. Eliminations will be done by an elimination challenge by the whole group, not by house. The first elimination challenge will eliminate 5 (gasp, I know), contestants. It is not based on relationship levels, but a completely random elimination challenge. Should there be more than 5 selected for elimination, it will then go by a reader's vote on who you think should be sent home. The first Elimination Challenge will occur before the Solo Dates.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2019
    Have you seen this helpful video? It popped up when I was watching the survivor video. There were so many great suggestions that I’m going to use for my own bachelor challenge that I hadn’t thought about.

And oh no! Five sims gone? So sad!

https://youtu.be/OVYxywMNCHk
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Good afternoon simmers! A double chapter weekend. And now I bring you a chapter that throws a wrench in the sequence of events for the Bachelor in Paradise Challenge. Yikes! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

@pammiechick - will watch that video in a few - thanks so much - ok watched, I don't use mods, but there was some other helpful info in the video, so it was a great idea :)

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Sudden Changes

benny-these-producers.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    Oh snap. Oh snap oh snap OH DANGIN SNAP.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I knew you didn’t use mods but I found it interesting about how music fiddles with relationships!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ironically, the OP is in the same Facebook group as me. LOL! I didn't even know until the first chapter was in the group!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything