Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic! Speculation!

Realm of Magic was introduced at EA Play, with little to no information attached.

Leaving us to speculate:
What Occult or Occult’s are on their way?
What will set this apart from vampires besides the theme?
What do we expect from this pack?
What new magic will be implemented?
The rest of the questions to answer is up to you!

Comments

• Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2019
    Will there be werewolves, werevamps, fairies and elves? What will the new world look like, if there is a new world? Will the werewolves, werevamps and fairies and elves be able to breed with witches and wizards, if there ARE werewolves, werevamps, fairies and elves? How will the witches and wizards get their powers? That's what I want to know.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Witch/wizard and alchemy skill, along with several new collectibles and some darker build/buy stuff, are probably a sure bet. A new world would be nice, especially if it had a darker touch.
    Unfortunately, I am a bit skeptical about a wider selection of supernaturals as it's tagged as only GP, not EP. Fairies, maybe, as they are more magical. Werewolves, I am not sure (and they are the only creature I really want) with just a GP.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don't want the alchemy skill, since that is too complicated for me. That, and alchemy isn't fun. But I definitely agree there should be witches and wizards, and that like you I also want werewolves, and I agree that a darker world that is new, would be cool.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    So maybe one of the worlds-if more then one world comes does that might mean something like a "royal family"?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    So maybe one of the worlds-if more then one world comes does that might mean something like a "royal family"?

Gamepacks only have one world. And it is the Realm of Magic. Not the Realms.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Gamepacks only have one world. And it is the Realm of Magic. Not the Realms.

regards of the title-my question still stands-the possibility of maybe royal family?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I think it refers more to the mystical realm. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Anmirla wrote: »

but that realm could have a royal family? Unless we get something simliar to Sabrina the Teenage Witch magic closet or something.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I don't think it'll include only one type of occult, which is highly withces, otherwise they would name the pack withces.
    I think there will be a few secret lots, the word "realm" makes me think that. It's as if a completely different dimension.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »

but that realm could have a royal family? Unless we get something simliar to Sabrina the Teenage Witch magic closet or something.

Just a thought, but I think you would most likely need a GP more on the lines of Midieval to get Royals. I doubt this is it.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited June 2019
    Think it just means it will be magical place full of magic with realm in title
    like there is forgotten hollow there will probably be new small world with its own magical look

some sort of magic user will be in it surely may be called witch/wizard/sorcerer/magical sim not sure
    they could also use perk system from vampires and let us choose what powers we want which would also enable having fairies on side easily I don't think it be too much of a reach in that case but then again they could possibly just stay with witches too so will not speculate on that too much for now since i decided to try to chill :joy:

on side of new lifestate I would love to have dragons even if they are sort of object pet, dragons sim could raise from egg and interact with
    though I would hope there is more interactions than sims 3 counterpart that was more of a bird on sims shoulder
    or maybe some other magical creatures or monsters? who knows

for b/b and world I would really love some makin' magic influence or if fairies are in maybe more fantasy one?
    because we already have gothic one for vampires I don't want to have it too similiar

cas should be according to possible lifestate(s)

and for spells I'd really hope some more fun spells than just ''drain needs''
    something like toadification or enchanting objects or growing your plants fast or idk?

⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm sure that REALM does not refer to Medieval times or kings and queens. I think in this case it refers to a domain of interest, in this case, magic. It could have two neighborhoods similar to Strangerville. One could be a residential neighborhood. The other could be a town square area with a few shops and food carts and ingredient shops. There could be a dueling area and a broom arena (Quidditch for the Harry Potter fans).
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sigh, I've been waiting for this moment, for 5 years... and now... I'm apprehensive...
    I honestly don't know what to think... I really want this to be epic, and I know this game has the potential.
    However, know what I need, but I'm afraid my ideas and their ideas, the ideas I need they didn't take it into consideration.
    I want to be excited, and I also just don't want to be disappointed. :D

I want a English-French High Middle Ages Renaissance to French Revolution actual Baroque Themes.

I have my builds ready, Romantic Garden, Get Together, Vampires, and Vintage Glamour came through to help me build my castles and other builds. it's just the Magical Objects, collectable, and antiques that need to finish the furnishings.

I would love a big cauldron over a fire pit. make potions, curses, or simply cook, meals in it too.

I want all mirrors to be able to be enchantable, to craft a "Magic Mirror." so even in a modern home setting my sim can have a modern magic mirror. Please allow us to trap sims in the "world behind the mirror, after you imbue the mirror with enough of your own power, you can trap a victim of your choice in the mirror to get a custom "Slave in the magic mirror."

Certain Spells and Curses and Potions I want.
    Wrote a whole book of spells back in 2014 when I wanted Sorcerers so bad.

Book of Spells

Chapter I • Introduction to Arcane Mysteries and Liturgy
    Magic - A Force of Nature that allows Change and Conformity enacted by a Will.
    In this book you will find a wide range of Spells, Recipes, Enchantments to help you get started.

Chapter II • Two Sides of the Same Coin
    Light Magic:
    - Lux flare - Conjure a ball of Light and heave/Launch it at target
    - Smite - Launch surges of electricity from the palms of your hands.
    - Protective Rays - Build a protective barrier of Light to protect yourself.
    - Diamond - send out a flash of light stunning everyone in view.
    - Nova - creating a core of energy, Release bursts of radiation pushing back the darkness.

Dark magic:
    - Dark Aura Blast - conjure a ball of darkness and blasts that dark energy at desired target.
    - Petrify - Immobilize victim with only enough room to breath, blink, and listen.
    - Cloak of Shadows - Shroud self the Darkness and to protect yourself.
    - Oblivion - Send a wave of darkness knocking out opponent.
    - Ominous Dark Clouds - Conjure a heavy thunderhead cloud to ravage the area plunging everything into Darkness, snuffing out the light.

Chapter III • Alchemy: Potions & Curses
    To craft potions, and Curses you'll need a Stove, or a cauldron if you’re old fashioned.
    *Again you can also get creative, and apply these Potions and Curses to Meals, Drinks, Fruits, Vegetables, you can also throw these’s at other sims, or consume it directly, so it doesn't necessarily have to be a Poisoned Apple that takes Snow White Down. It could be a Pumpkin Spice Latte that does it this time. Also we need Potions & Curses that do more than just change appearances, and fix needs, but also afflict emotions, and really do have an impact on Sims lives, and aspirations. I also tried to come up with ingredients that made sense and a little less flexible than the Sims 3: Supernatural was with Alchemy.

Potions:
    Potion of Health {Appears Red}
    - Effects: Restores Heals sims of Burns, Frost, Shock, Illnesses, prolongs life by a few years.
    - Ingredients: x3 Apples , x1 Lemon, x3 Sage
    Potion of Magic {Appears Blue}
    - Effects: Restores 50% Energy. Overrides a Focused Mood for 3 Hours allows humans and other non-sorcerers spell casting for 1 hour.
    - Ingredients: x3 Grapes, x1 Rose, x1 Finely Crushed Diamond Powder
    Potion of Lost Memories {Appears Green}
    - Effect: Return Memories taken by other means. (Curses, Aliens, Vampires, Werewolves etc)
    - Side effects: Vary between a Minor-Severe Headache for a 24 hours
    - Ingredients: x1 Blueberry, x2 Orchids, x1
    Potion of Fertility {Appears Pink}
    - Effects: Will be pregnant with Children by morning, Flirty Boost for 12 Hours
    - Side effects: Post Soreness
    - Ingredients: x1 Strawberry, x1 Carrot
    Potion of Strength {appears orange}
    - Effects - energizes sim giving them a temporary fitness boost to win fights. Lasts 5 hours
    - Side effects: temporary weakness once it wears off.
    - Ingredients: Sweat of Athlete (Sim of lvl 7 Fitness), Spinach, and
    Elixir of Prophecy
    - Effects: Grants drinker absolute power. for 24 hours. without exhausting themselves.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Elixir of Enlightenment {Appears Purple}
    - Effects: Immediately Boosts All Skill Levels, and Inspiration. For 48 hours.
    - Side effects: Severe Post-Headache
    - Ingredients: sage,
    Elixir of Invincibility {Appears Gold}
    - Effects: Nothing can harm you, no vampire, no werewolf, no spell, no illness, Mother Nature herself is powerless against you. Lasts 72 Hours.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients: x1 Apple,

Curses:
    Vial of Infertility
    - Effects: Ruins the chances of conceiving a child.
    - Side effects: Belly Pain
    - Ingredients: 3 Orchids, A Pear, Tears of a Toddler
    Vial of Ravage Starvation
    - Effects: Drains Hunger, and Energy, Rapid Weight Loss, Weakness and finally Death.
    - Ingredients: x1 Mint, Lettuce, Sweat of Athlete
    Curse of Pride - Inflates a persons ego ten fold. putting selfish desires, urges and welfare above everything and everyone else.
    - Effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Curse of Gluttony - Inflicts an insatiable hunger upon victim for Three Days.
    - Side effects: Rapid Weight Gain; Slowness; post-stomachache
    - Ingredients: x7 Grapes, x3 Hamburgers, x1 Roast Chicken, x1 Whole Cheesecake
    Curse of Lust
    - Locks sim in a “Very Flirty" mood for Three days without fail.
    - Side effects: Could end up, Single, Divorced, or a new relationship, Married, with kids… and post soreness…
    - Ingredients: x1 Cherry, x3 Roses, x7 Strawberries, x1 Banana
    Isolation Curse
    - Effects: Traps Sim within an object. {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    - Side effects: Eternal Sadness & Boredom
    - Ingredients: An empty vessel, {Requires Entrapping Enchantment… See Enchantments}
    Sleeping Curse {Dark Blue}
    - Effects: Puts sim in a deep sleep. {On their back as if “dead” NOT with their rear end up in the air}
    (Even if you travel/switch households, victim will remain asleep).
    - Side effects: If broken, Nightmares & Insomnia.
    - Ingredients: x1 Jar of Honey, x3 Amanita Muscaria, x1 Daisy
    Flask of Avarice
    - Effects: Inflicts victim with obsessive, possessive behavior, and will Steal, Lie, Cheat, whatever it takes to get what they want.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients: x1 Gold Ingot, x2
    Flask of Envy {Appears Dark Green}
    - Effects: Like the Avarice Curse, the difference is, they will do anything it takes to get what doesn’t belong to them.
    - Side effects:
    - Ingredients:
    Flask of Wrath {Dark Red Color}
    - Effects: Inflicts the victim to unleash an irrational, uncontrollable, fury.
    - Side effects: Wicked (Respectable) Savagery with no apology.
    - Ingredients:

Chapter IV - Elemental Spells
    (I’d think Avatar the Last Airbender for this section)
    Fire Spells:
    Fire Ball - Conjure a ball of fire in hand, can be thrown burst with fission once it hits it’s target.
    Ignite - Light candles, fireplace, fire pits, Sims, objects almost anything flammable
    Fire Ring - Turn up the heat, creating a Ring of fire around the Caster
    Fire Breath - Studied by Ancient Dragons, breath fire with the ferocity of a dragon.

Water Spells:
    Splash - Spin a vortex of water barraging them
    Ice Wall - building a Wall of solid Ice
    Deep Freeze - with a wave of your hand Turn a sim into an Ice Sculpture.

Earthen Spells:
    Quake - With a heavy stomp on the ground create sizable earthquakes, send sim's trembling.
    Mudslide - Create large pits of mud.
    Petrify - Turn victim to a perfect statue made of Stone
    Meteor - Call upon the heavens to rain down rocks of fury.

Air Spells:
    Levitation - Control the air currents to float in the air. (Click ground to display "Go Here/glide here/Descend")
Dust Storm - create a cloud of sand
    Wind Storm - Send a rush of air blowing back opponent.
    Tornado - Spin a Vortex launching anyone and anything that gets caught in it’s wake

Chapter V • Teleportation
    - Cloud of Smoke - (Color Customizable) Make a grand entrance or Disappear in style by poofing in or out of any room.
    {Dark Red} {Emerald Green} {Navy Blue} {Golden-Yellow} {Charcoal}
    - Materialize - Dissolve into the Sand and Wind, and reform anywhere else.
    - Vanish - Simply fade out of sight.

Chapter VI • Summoning and Conjuring
    Summon people, pets, objects those known to them.
    Ghosts and other worldly beings to your side.
    Grim Reaper - to Bargain with perhaps.

Chapter VII • Transformations
    {Via Hand/Wand Magic/Cauldron}
    Glamour Spell - Possess the power to temporarily/Perminantly change your own or someone else's, looks {Outfits/Body/facial reconstruction… Till Midnight?
    Animal Morphing - Turn self or others into a (controllable) Cat, Dog, Mouse, Goat, Pig, Cow, Frog, Fish.
    Occult Swap - Vampires, can turn Humans into Vampires, Werewolves can turn Humans into Werewolves, Sorcerers can turn Humans into anything!
    (Respective Packs required for those Occult and Animal transformations)

Chapter VIII • Enchantments
    Animation - Give Statues, living qualities, Like gnomes, Knights, BroomStick
    Efficiency - reduces Cooking, Crafting, Writing, Gardening time to get those types of jobs done.
    Levitation - Grant objects the ability to hover, fly.
    Golden Touch - Sounds like a good idea
    Protection - A spell to build a barrier, no one can break through. perfect for keeping people, and objects safe.
    Entrapping - Making an object an excellent prison for someone.
    Loyal Servant - Live to serve, serve to live, till the very end.
    Unbreaking - to appliances & fixtures to never break, enchantment can be placed on spells so they may never break. for example a sleeping curse.

Chapter IX • {Working on this Chapter}
    Thinking between Mythical Artifacts and another form of magic that isn’t really my taste.

Chapter X • Forbidden Magic
    In game I was hoping for kind of like we go out into the worlds and find collectables, Ingredients we go out and find the “Hidden Pages" that we can add to the spell book unlocking the last Chapter, “Forbidden Magic." These Pages were written by the most powerful Sorcerers of Medieval Times, but then they hid them, because this magic was too dangerous. Do you dare put the pieces back together?

Extraction of Hearts - Carefully, Phase your hand into the chest cavity of victim, grabbing hold of the Heart, Finally pluck the heart, like an apple.
    Once the Heart is removed, the Victim's personality will start to shift. Slowly not being able to feel, only knowing what they are, Heartless.
    Congratulations! you now have a puppet to control, as long as you possess their heart. Careful not to squeeze the Heart too hard! Or go ahead see what happens to your puppet.
    (makes voodoo look like child's play)

Resurrection - I have a few ideas on this. Where you have to steal the Grim Reaper's Scythe and use it to create a rift between life and death. the other option was, building a pentagram, and performing a ritual.

Time Travel - (not sure how this one would work)

Ultimately this is what I was hoping for, and I really hope they nailed most of it.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Obviously witches/wizards. I really hope this goes well, I feel almost sick with suspense haha.

I need teleporting like in TS2, the time freeze spell, the cauldrons etc, everything from Makin Magic, the shops from TS3 and alchemy

I literally cannot wait.

—T
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I'm sure that REALM does not refer to Medieval times or kings and queens. I think in this case it refers to a domain of interest, in this case, magic. It could have two neighborhoods similar to Strangerville. One could be a residential neighborhood. The other could be a town square area with a few shops and food carts and ingredient shops. There could be a dueling area and a broom arena (Quidditch for the Harry Potter fans).
    I imagine it to be sectioned neighborhoods. Like one for werewolves, one for witches, etc. Neighborhoods themed around the specific occult!

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm not really excited for it because I don't enjoy supernaturals past ghost, vampires, plantsims, mermaids, and Grim. There are also simmers who play realistic. I'm hoping that even if simmers turn the supernaturals off, that the EP offers incredible traits, interactions, stuff, and things like those listed below. If it is only about witches and warlocks ect. then I won't get it without a sale, but if the extras are really nice, then I would buy it right when it comes out. Putting useful things into the gamepack that can be used by all, might make simmers who don't like supernaturals or who play realistic want to buy it.

1. goth like clothes and furnishings

2. potions like in the Sims 3- Instant best friend, bars filled, instant love ect.

3. a secret door available right in build; portrait pictures with people whose eyes move, magic mirror

4. spiders, frogs, and lizards as pets. or the hand from the Addams Family movie

5. a new lot trait of being scared. Now that would be cool and useful.

6. Potion shop like in Sims3, but operating like World Adventures where all of them are listed and you buy as much as you want.

7. Maybe alternate housing like cave/rock houses - not as important as the others, but would be different.

8. More dead or gnarly trees, dead bushes ect.

9. I guess being accused of being a witch and being set on fire would be past the T rating, but it would be a cool new death

10. Having the death flower from the Sims3 back so that sims can have it in their backpack again and not die. That way, the sims you want to live in your communities won't die if you put lots of death flowers in their backpacks while the other ones eventually will.

I'm extremely curious to see what this new hood looks like, since the team did such a great job on the vampire hood. Hopefully, it will look mysterious, dark, with secret doors, with portraits of moving sims, and with many neat things that look gloomy and dark.
  • Options
    CeruleaCerulea Posts: 16 Member
    > @TomasGrizzly said:
    > Witch/wizard and alchemy skill, along with several new collectibles and some darker build/buy stuff, are probably a sure bet. A new world would be nice, especially if it had a darker touch.
    > Unfortunately, I am a bit skeptical about a wider selection of supernaturals as it's tagged as only GP, not EP. Fairies, maybe, as they are more magical. Werewolves, I am not sure (and they are the only creature I really want) with just a GP.

Omg, alchemy skill was my all time favorite! I do hope the add alchemy and a cauldron! please, let's get a cauldron!
    pFlklGp.png
  • Options
    moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    im hoping that witches wont have a "dark form" per mermaids, aliens and vampires have but i DO want them to have an extra outfit category for like ceremonies/witchy activities.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I'm pretty sure the occult is witches and they will be just as good as the vampires.

What I expect is a magic world given the tittle "Realm"...

I'm hoping for a Hogsmead type village and maybe a fantasy/spooky fair with 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fortune telling and magic ball readings surrounded by an enchanted Forrest at the edge of a mountain filled with magical beings like dragons.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I'm not really excited for it because I don't enjoy supernaturals past ghost, vampires, plantsims, mermaids, and Grim. There are also simmers who play realistic. I'm hoping that even if simmers turn the supernaturals off, that the EP offers incredible traits, interactions, stuff, and things like those listed below. If it is only about witches and warlocks ect. then I won't get it without a sale, but if the extras are really nice, then I would buy it right when it comes out. Putting useful things into the gamepack that can be used by all, might make simmers who don't like supernaturals or who play realistic want to buy it.

1. goth like clothes and furnishings

2. potions like in the Sims 3- Instant best friend, bars filled, instant love ect.

3. a secret door available right in build; portrait pictures with people whose eyes move, magic mirror

4. spiders, frogs, and lizards as pets. or the hand from the Addams Family movie

5. a new lot trait of being scared. Now that would be cool and useful.

6. Potion shop like in Sims3, but operating like World Adventures where all of them are listed and you buy as much as you want.

7. Maybe alternate housing like cave/rock houses - not as important as the others, but would be different.

8. More dead or gnarly trees, dead bushes ect.

9. I guess being accused of being a witch and being set on fire would be past the T rating, but it would be a cool new death

10. Having the death flower from the Sims3 back so that sims can have it in their backpack again and not die. That way, the sims you want to live in your communities won't die if you put lots of death flowers in their backpacks while the other ones eventually will.

I'm extremely curious to see what this new hood looks like, since the team did such a great job on the vampire hood. Hopefully, it will look mysterious, dark, with secret doors, with portraits of moving sims, and with many neat things that look gloomy and dark.

There is some things i disagree on so just gonna say those first:

If you wanted gloomy dark and gothic, dead bushes and gnarly trees we already have that in vampire pack?
    I really do not want forgotten hollow pt2 for witches because there is so much more than having same theme x2
    like don't get me wrong i do love gothic furniture too but I don't think gothic should be main theme at all with this pack
    since they already did it for other occult pack and it be too much repeat

(in terms of cas though they should add darker things to it obviously
    since witch clothes should be part of it and there needs to be several styles for those)

Another thing is I'd want more unique spells and potions than that
    because if they were just doing that I could as well get a mod
    it doesn't really add anything new to the game to play with if its about friendships and needs fiddling and mood adding

things I do agree with would be however:

those pet objects but only if it does not snatch from other features
    ( I'd like dragons so if there is complex of just doing one of these well... dragons)

Witch shops to get witchy things could work similarily to makin' magic ones though those were fun
    maybe some witchy carts too i think it be cute to have those around + id like if we could work in them too

secret doors + moving portraits would be great add
    we already have some wall decor that has moving things on it so it should not be a reach
    and well secret doors are always a good thing for any old house full of occults

+ magic mirror is a must since it was always part of magic packs id certainly be confused if it was not there

and not sure what to think of cave houses I think my reaction to those would change depending on if there is other occult than just witch
    since I don't really see them living in caves and I don't want it to get too confused trying to do things that do not relate to pack

I think 2 ways to do this however would be add a lot inside cave (like how there is grotto but one that is residental
    and on other hand if cave/rock things worked like tents i could have serious use for them (could make lowkey village out of those :joy:)

new lot traits hmm? obviously like in vamp pack those ones but for witches be nice add
    and I don't mind having like evil and good place reaction kind of thing like if they add fairies be like ''magic in the air'' in good way sims be happy there and if evil one theyd get really scared if they not witch and evil magic would go well there

also don't we already have death flower? it just works bit diff i think
    and I don't think they'd ever allow witch hunt as it is obvious murder of sim
    but also hey modders i just met you and this is crazy here is idea so use it maybe
    = id love that in my game just EA doesn't
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Some things that I would love to see :smiley:
    • Witches - Based on the speculation, I believe witches will be making a comeback which would be awesome. I do want witches to be a playable life state with a similar powers/weaknesses system that Vampires have.
    • Alchemy - I think alchemy and magic go hand in hand and I really want to see it introduced as a skill and aspiration. Crafting potions and elixirs that could be used on your Sim or others, or be sold for a profit. The higher your Sims alchemy skill, the more simoleons you can earn. Also, I own Get To Work so I would love to run my own potions and elixir retail store.
    • New World - I'm not expecting the world to be big, though it would be nice. It would be cool to have an enchanted forest themed world, perhaps with an old village and a aurora borealis that can be seen a night time. Maybe there could be a small area in the world that's really dark and gloomy where evil witches reside.
    • Good and Bad - Similar to Vampires, I'd like the option to have witches that can be good or bad and have unique interactions based on whether they are good or bad. New traits would also be a good addition.
    • Powers - More unique and interesting powers that haven't been done for the Sims 4 yet.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    I hope we get witches and werewolves. The words they used to introduce the pack strongly suggests witches but with a title like this a second occult is possible. Fairies seem more likely and would be nice too but werewolves are still what I'm hoping for.

I know we won't get much info about the pack at this moment but it would be nice if the devs could at least let us know if it is just witches or also another occult. Just answer this one question please. I can wait for the rest of the details of this pack.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I hope we get witches and werewolves. The words they used to introduce the pack strongly suggests witches but with a title like this a second occult is possible. Fairies seem more likely and would be nice too but werewolves are still what I'm hoping for.

I know we won't get much info about the pack at this moment but it would be nice if the devs could at least let us know if it is just witches or also another occult. Just answer this one question please. I can wait for the rest of the details of this pack.

yeah just tell us number of occults at least :joy:
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    It will most likely be just 1 occult cause if there’s more than 1 it’d be an expansion pack, not a game pack.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I wonder if somewhere out there is lone sim guru scrolling the forums and eating popcorn laughing because we all wrong