Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Obsessive Cat?

I was wondering if anyone who is suffering from this bug has found a work around, or know of a modder who has made a mod to fix this? My cat - after I updated my game - fills up my sims queue with wanting to be pet.

tfM6vj0.png
epngF25.png
It's up to Nancy!
My YouTube!

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    So do my dog!
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I was wondering if anyone who is suffering from this bug has found a work around, or know of a modder who has made a mod to fix this? My cat - after I updated my game - fills up my sims queue with wanting to be pet.

tfM6vj0.png

There's a mod for this here:
    https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-fuer-hunde-katzen/
    The one at the top, called 'hiddenpetsocialsnuker'. I don't have this installed so can't speak to how well it works.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Thank you! I'm going to pop it in and try it out.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I recently had this start happening, and I don't know why. It hasn't been an issue in a long time, and I could have sworn that the most recent patch fixed this issue. Glad to know there's a mod to fix it.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Its kinda funny though really :) reminds me of my doggie I had IRL when I was a kid. She was such a crazy critter. <3
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Wasn't this supposed to be fixed in the last patch and the one before that (or the one before that)? :/
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I'm pretty sure it was fixed at some point, but apparently it broke again :/
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Huh, I thought this was fixed. This is what's deterring me from having pets in-game.

That being said, the behavior being described is exactly like my IRL cat Noodles. She needs to be around me constantly. :p
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yup, I sent a tweet with this pic to SimGuruNick and he confirmed that it is a reported bug, and that it came back. They were working on a fix for it.
    GsteuDp.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Yup, I sent a tweet with this pic to SimGuruNick and he confirmed that it is a reported bug, and that it came back. They were working on a fix for it.
    GsteuDp.png

I wonder why it keeps coming back?
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    Oh! Its the pets' fault? I thought my Sims were just getting super obsessive over their pets. Always dropping what they are doing for some quality time with the pouch or miss kitty.