Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trash and Umbrella Problems?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    @_natalie i didn't mean it was you that discouraged me. you did no such things. ill explain. for instance, when i posted my last issue on here for help, after already going to the technical help page on ea, and getting no help..... i got a tonnnnn of rude responses about how if i have an issue, i should read the forums closer. before i post on here, i spend hours looking for anything in regards to what i need help with. only last, do i ask the community. guru's aren't solving, troubleshooting isn't solving either. thats discouraging, is it not?

• Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    @Paigec945 I understand. The forums can be a real mess and it's hard when no one 'offical' will even acknowledge your reports on the technical pages. I was just concerned when you said that you had 'stopped coming to other users for help due to discouragement' that you had taken my comment as snippy.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    The vet spay bug is still with me - I am unable to spay my pet until I buy the machine myself - spay the pet and then sell the machine, but its a really expensive way of doing it. With a Sim just starting out they don't have the money to do it so I end up buying a male pet or just hope they don't have babies until the sim can afford it.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    UndeadFox wrote: »
    The vet spay bug is still with me - I am unable to spay my pet until I buy the machine myself - spay the pet and then sell the machine, but its a really expensive way of doing it. With a Sim just starting out they don't have the money to do it so I end up buying a male pet or just hope they don't have babies until the sim can afford it.

That's still on the PC version as well.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Of all the Worlds, it seems that Brindleton Bay is the most laggy of all of them. Whenever I play a household in that area, it always seems to be jittery in its movements.
    2quwd7.gif