Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do My Celebrity Sim Attends and Receive Awards?

I just want to ask, how do you celebrity Sim attends an awards ceremony and receive an acting trophy? How do you do that?

Comments

• Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    There’s an event called “Starlight Accomolades” (I hope that’s right) that’s every week on Sunday at Studio PDP in Del Sol Valley. If you attend, your sim will almost certainly win the award.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    There’s an event called “Starlight Accomolades” (I hope that’s right) that’s every week on Sunday at Studio PDP in Del Sol Valley. If you attend, your sim will almost certainly win the award.

@AriadMad2 The event took place when my Sim receives a notification that he or she is nominated for an award and tune in to Sunday if he or she won?
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    bootsguy wrote: »
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

@AriadMad2 The event took place when my Sim receives a notification that he or she is nominated for an award and tune in to Sunday if he or she won?

I’d check in next Sunday then. I reeeally hope this helps-
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Yeah, if you go to the Starlight Accolades awards then you should find out if you have an award. Sometimes I don't get a notification that I've been nominated but my sim has won anyway, so I try and go every time its on just in case.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I've sent my Global Superstar (Rock Singer) every week and so far, nada.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    asimbsim wrote: »
    Yeah, if you go to the Starlight Accolades awards then you should find out if you have an award. Sometimes I don't get a notification that I've been nominated but my sim has won anyway, so I try and go every time its on just in case.

@asimbsim What is Starlight Accolades awards? How do my Sim get there? Where is the venue of the awards?
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    the starlight accolades is an event that happens on a lounge with the 'hottest spot in town' trait every sunday at 6 pm. if you've bulldozed studio pbp in del sol, you need to put the lot trait on another lounge somewhere in your game. they only happen on lounges with that specific lot trait

there's a celebrity meet and greet that only happens on lounges wih the 'up and coming hotspot' trait, too. and a talent showcase that happens on lounges without those traits. so, basically, to get everything you can out of the pack, you want three lounges in your game, one with 'hottest spot in town', one with 'up and coming hotspot' and one with neither
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    kalaksed wrote: »
    the starlight accolades is an event that happens on a lounge with the 'hottest spot in town' trait every sunday at 6 pm. if you've bulldozed studio pbp in del sol, you need to put the lot trait on another lounge somewhere in your game. they only happen on lounges with that specific lot trait

there's a celebrity meet and greet that only happens on lounges wih the 'up and coming hotspot' trait, too. and a talent showcase that happens on lounges without those traits. so, basically, to get everything you can out of the pack, you want three lounges in your game, one with 'hottest spot in town', one with 'up and coming hotspot' and one with neither

THANK YOU
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie