Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Travel To Public Venue Whims

How do my Sim accomplish the whim "Travel to Public Venue" with a description - Open World map go to a public venue and make an appearance. My sim named Aubrey Hayworth who is a B-Lister celebrity just did that. Open World Map and visit a public venue (Del Sol Valley lounge) and make an appearance. She also did sign an autograph, hug a fan, take selfie with a fan, pose for pictures but nothings seems working and still dod not accomplish the whim. How to do it properly?

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Unless it said to visit a specific lot, it sounds like you did do it properly. As the whim implies, all you have to do is go to a public venue. It was probably a glitch that it didn't fulfill the whim.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I had the same in my game, also with a b-lister. So maybe it's bugged?
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Me too. I'm thinking bug for sure. Better start an AHQ thread if there isn't one already.
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Yeah, there are some whims that don't seem to register properly (I've noticed 'get married to' and 'start a new career' often don't seem to work as well) and this is definitely one of them. If you use MCCC, it's easy to manually add the satisfaction points. That's what I used to do. Aside from that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯