Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where To Get Frogs In Any The Sims 4 World?

Where can my Sim find frogs in any locations in any world? It is my Sim's whims and instruct to search for the frogs in a log or pumps in any locations in any world but my Sims could not find any logs or pumps wherever it took him to search for it in a lot of locations in different worlds. Where can my Sims find logs or pumps? Where are the logs or pumps located in which locations and in which world can they find it? Thank you so much for your help.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    if you've got the cats and dogs expansion, sometimes the pet-related 'dig sites' can spawn instead of the frog-spawners (or crystal/fossil/metal spawners) and need to be dug up so the others can spawn later. or so dig sites can spawn again later. it can sometimes be irksome getting the non-pet-related ones to respawn in some areas
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    In the parks in newcrest we find them all the time.
  • Options
    ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    there is nothing in newcrest, nothing at all, until you build on it anyway

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Parvati wrote: »
    there is nothing in newcrest, nothing at all, until you build on it anyway

There is a park in Newcrest.

75456685_1413717788778512_5409184496660512768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmFauFJRHAMz-HZrY_B4upHyCeUEWLXYsR1nrviSsV2N2XpEL-Rq3y803gxCyYoSmyA7NVFBtcHRurHdZM2RTMs&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=5273a190e16cee479be48e39985bde26&oe=5E52D649

• Options
    ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member

[/quote]There is a park in Newcrest.[/quote]
    Guess I missed that one, been to (I thought) all the plots there but really the easiest and fastest way to get frog imo is Sylvan Glade :)
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/54f74d940df5763ab62f7d768847ee24/tumblr_oborx3nzM71vci1r6o1_1280.png

• Options
    DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    Necro-bumping a thread to be wrong.
  • Options
    ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    I discovered last night actually, if you go to the oasis springs park, there is a pond object on the lot, you can “look for frogs”. Not only that, it doesn’t seem to cap off, so you can sit there looking for frogs for days if you wanted? It’s also in the debut menu btw ;)

I needed to find frogs as part of the scout thing for kids, I thought there always used to be more logs around but I think they’re seasonal now? I dunno lol but check out the Pond objects, I think there’s a couple more dotted around the worlds, slyvian glade has one too I think.
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    You can hunt frogs in the waterfall on Sulani.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    You can hunt frogs in the waterfall on Sulani.

Wow! Good to know.